With so many options, finding the best toner for sensitive skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best toner for sensitive skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Toners for Sensitive Skin
- 8.5-fluid ounce of Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Facial Toner to help purify, cleanse and refresh skin without stripping its natural moisture
- This alcohol-free face toner is contains mild purifiers that work to gently remove impurities and help recondition skin. Plus it is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
- The oil-free, hypoallergenic and alcohol-free formula of this gentle toner cleanses and refreshes skin without causing irritation or drying skin and will not strip delicate facial skin of its own natural moisture.Dye free
- Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner and apply to face with gentle upward strokes to leave skin feeling fresh and clean without any dryness or stinging
- Complete your daily skincare routine with this cleansing face toner for your own at-home self-care experience
- Balances and nourishes skin
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Eliminates excess oil and shine
- helps soothe the skin
- Instant hydration, softness and moisture.
- THIS HYDRATING TONER BOTH SOOTHES & NOURISHES dry flaky skin & helps revitalize & moisturize. Fights the signs of aging & calms redness while infusing skin with antioxidants to minimize the effects of free-radical damage & environmental stress.
- Paula's Choice SKIN RECOVERY Calming Toner gently soothes and delivers key ingredients like skin-defending antioxidants, essential lipids and skin-restoring ingredients to help eliminate dry, flaky skin as it hydrates and leaves skin feeling smoother.
- Use this hydrating, soothing toner as part of your skin-calming morning & evening facial skin care, after your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser. Follow with exfoliator, serums, spot treatments & moisturizer. For daytime use an SPF 30+ moisturizer.
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: As part of our pledge to the planet, we’re removing extra plastic from our shipping boxes, like shrink wrap.
- Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
- This toner is alcohol free and won't dry out your skin
- Aloe Vera formula soothes irritation and removes pore clogging debris from skin's surface
- Formulated especially for dry and sensitive skin
- Gentle Face Toner: Alcohol-free and formulated to soothe, tone, hydrate, and balance the pH level of skin; This face toner helps reduce the look of pores, balance oily skin, and maintain the skin's moisture barrier
- 98 Percent Natural Origin Ingredients: Made with certified organic Witch Hazel grown and harvested exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut, and certified organic Aloe Vera
- Unique Formulation: Thayers Witch Hazel extract is farm-to-bottle. It's picked by hand and made the old-fashioned way (via maceration) using water only and NEVER touching alcohol; Dermatologist tested for safety and 100 Percent cruelty free
- Proven Results: In just one use of this face toner, skin feels nourished, healthier, skin tone appears even, and skin is hydrated all day long. After one week of use, pores look reduced, skin looks clarified, and skin texture looks smoother. Non-comedogenic.
- Soft rose fragrance
- Un-distilled witch hazel cleanses and moisturizes
- Certified organic aloe vera
- Free of alcohol, parabens and propylene glycol
- This exfoliating acne toner with salicylic acid and glycolic acid helps remove pore-clogging debris and smooth skin texture. It removes excess dirt and dead skin cells to leave skin feeling refreshed and even.
- Removes excess dirt and dead skin cells to leave skin feeling refreshed and even
- Treats skin concerns like Red, raised pimples, Blackheads, Whiteheads, clogged pores, Enlarged pores, Uneven skin texture, Sensitive skin
- Glycolic Acid: An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) often considered the gold standard in dermatology for skin exfoliation. Within our formulas, it is recognized for its ability to increase skin surface cell turnover and help visibly improve skin tone and texture.
- 0.5% Salicylic Acid: Known for its effective exfoliating properties to help clear and refine the appearance of pores. An ideal choice for those concerned with clogged pores and oily skin.
- Helps repair damaged skin barrier, calms skin and helps minimize risk of irritation
- Gentle essence toner with malachite extract which helps to detox skin
- Delivers essential nutrients while improving skin's ability to absorb and maintain moisture
- This facial toner is pH-balanced and does not clog pores.
- Packaging: Dispenser
- Recycling Info: Packing - Recyclable where bar
- Country of Origin: UK
- A gentle, alcohol-free, hydrating toner with the enticing benefit of its rosewater ingredient
- Powered by our exclusive formula with 98% natural, distilled witch hazel and enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
- Removes impurities, moisturizes skin, and refines pores (and all with a nice, floral scent)
- Dermatologist recommended witch hazel that contains zero parabens, dyes, sulfates, or gluten
- Each order includes a single, 16 fl. oz. bottle
- New Look; Packaging May Vary
- SEA BUCKTHORN EXTRACT : SimplyO’s facial toner consists of 83% of Sea Buckthorn extract, which is also known as a "Vitamin Tree" for its rich nutriment and minerals. It also brightens the skin tone and smooths out the skin texture.
- STRENGTHEN SKIN BARRIER: Our facial toner provides double moisturization and protects your skin from dryness. It continuously strengthens the skin barrier as it combines moisture to hydrate all layers of skin. Additionally, SimplyO has included 5 types of white flowers; such as peony, silver bell, magnolia, madonna lily, and round leaf trumpet flower, that enhance the skin condition.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: It effectively works for all skin types, especially more for dry skin. We formulated our facial toner with 91% of reliable resources derived from nature, so that it suits every skin type and can enrich their skin care routine to achieve a beautiful glow from within.
- 100% VEGAN: Our products are all 100% vegan, which certainly means it does not contain any chemical substances that might cause skin problems. All products do not contain 100 inefficient ingredients and instead, we maximize the use of resources derived from nature. Moreover, SimplyO is against animal testing and the products are made 100% cruelty-free as the brand is officially certified by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- ESSENCE TEXTURE: SimplyO’s facial toner has an essence texture that calms and soothes irritated skin. The soft, thin and fluid texture completely absorbs to your skin, which is effective for skin trouble treatments. This product is strongly recommended for people, who are willing to maintain a deep moisturizing effect for all seasons.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Toners for Sensitive Skin
When it comes to choosing the best toner for sensitive skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a toner.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best toner for sensitive skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best toner for sensitive skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best toner for sensitive skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which toner you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best toner for sensitive skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best toner for your needs.
Which one of these toners are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.