With so many options, finding the best powder for acne prone skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best powder for acne prone skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Powders for Acne Prone Skin
- Salicylic acid beads .5% included
- Salicylic acid beads .5% included
- Flawless coverage while caring for your skin
- Oil control
- For hyperpigmentation, blemish, acne-prone skin
- Sponge applicator included
- Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Acne-Concealing Pressed Powder Compact facial makeup with salicylic acid acne medication helps cover, conceal, treat, clear, and prevent breakouts
- Oil-absorbing powder contains minerals that help control shine while being gentle on the skin and the oil-free, non-comedogenic formula won't clog pores
- The anti-acne face makeup offers coverage to provide a fresh, shine-free look to your face and is ideal for oily and sensitive skincare
- This pressed powder is suitable for daily use & great to integrate into your regular acne-treatment or facial beauty routine
- Use this salicylic acid face powder alongside other Neutrogena products such as the SkinClearing Liquid Makeup and SkinClearing Blemish Concealer.
- Applicator Brush Not Included
- EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 face sunscreen for oily skin contains 9.0% Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide and an antioxidant to promote healthy skin while blocking harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun
- This product is non-sealed
- Apply this face sunscreen for sensitive skin daily to help soothe sensitive skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation
- EltaMD UV Clear oil free sunscreen protects against breakouts and is an essential acne sunscreen for those with acne prone skin care concerns
- Broad-spectrum SPF 46 coverage ensures this sensitive skin sunscreen helps protect you from the sun and is a daily face sunscreen for your everyday skin care needs
- This Zinc Oxide sunscreen is a non greasy sunscreen sensitive skin lotion recommended by Dermatologists that is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, and noncomedogenic
- FOR OILY, TROUBLED SENSITIVE SKIN - Reduces redness and irritation keeping your skin calm and clear which makes this a go-to skin clearing powder for those suffering from troubled skin.
- BLEMISH TREATMENT - Dry up infected blemishes fast with this specially formulated super powder with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties from sulfur and zinc oxide
- ABSORBS OIL - Keep your face grease-free all day with it's sulfur, and kaolin clay contents that draw out sebum and impurities making it an effective oil absorbing face powder
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Works wonders whether you use it directly on your skin to target problem areas and make blemishes disappear, mix it with your loose powder foundation or even as a makeup setting powder
- RELIABLE - Free from harmful parabens making our facial skin care products not only good for your body but for the environment as well; On top of that, It's also cruelty-free and made in the USA
- Almay's finely-milled face powder helps absorb oil to keep skin looking flawless and shine-free, without caking or making your skin look dry
- Acne-fighting salicylic acid (the maximum amount possible!) to help shrink blemishes and stop new ones from appearing
- Available in 6 seamless shades that deliver sheer-to-light coverage with a natural finish
- Contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes
- As always, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, fragrance free, clean, and cruelty free
- SKIN BRIGHTENING SERUM: Our most popular facial serum uses vitamin C to even skin tone, neutralize free radicals and boost collagen, thus improving radiance and reducing dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles
- PLANT-BASED, SKIN-FRIENDLY FORMULATIONS: Our anti aging serum is a purposefully balanced blend for skin nutrition, harnessing support from botanical hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, aloe vera, jojoba oil and MSM to help brighten, calm and protect skin
- PURE & POTENT SKIN CARE: Vegan and cruelty-free skin nourishment using antioxidants, nutrients and botanical actives to improve skin wellness, all in a fragrance free formula without parabens and other harmful chemicals you don’t want
- DIRECTIONS: TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for face with hyaluronic acid can be used morning and/or night. Apply 3-5 drops of serum to clean fingertips, palm or back of hand and use fingertips to gently smooth onto face and under eyes
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging
- TRANSLUCENT PRESSED POWDER MAKEUP: This pressed powder sweeps on effortlessly for soft, even, natural-looking coverage. Use as a setting powder, to help mattify and control the appearance of excess oil, or in place of LIQUID foundation to even skin tone.
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA POWDER COMPACT: Sweep on with a kabuki brush or blush brush, alone or over makeup, to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. Blend of colors in pallet provides a soft, dimensional natural finish without a monochrome cast.
- PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD: From primers to highlighters, we offer a full face of makeup to help you build a foundation for any look, and all without irritating ingredients or harsh additives. Just long-wearing, lushly pigmented, quality cosmetics.
- Physician's Formula offers a full line of skin care and makeup for sensitive skin, including mascaras, lipsticks, concealers, eyeliners, eyeshadow palettes, bb creams, bronzers & primers. Our products are hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin and eyes.
- HEALTHY BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Every one of our products is hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin & eyes, & created without any of the 150 plus known harsh ingredients found in other personal care items.
- Advanced Cystic Acne Treatment: Our cystic acne treatment cream reduces cystic acne and pimples, specially developed for all types of acne skin, gentle, moisturizing, and repairing by reducing oil production, speeding up skin cell turnover, soothing and reducing inflammation, which helps to prevent scarring.
- A Unique Balanced Formula: cystic acne treatment cream contains Antibacterial, Anti-Acne ingredients that were carefully selected by professionals! SUNHEAL acne cream also includes Moisturizing and Repairing ingredients to help smooth and soften skin!
- High Quality and Really Work: Our Acne Cream was designed in the US and formulated in Japan according to the strict standards. This cystic acne treatment cream doesn't contain any GMOs, artificial colors,! Remove pimples from your skin with our fast-absorbing face moisturizer for acne prone skin.
- Directions For Use: Take an appropriate amount of this Cystic Acne Treatment Cream and apply it evenly on the acne-producing area of the face and body like Back,Hip,,Chest,Neck,Shoulders andUpper arms.Apply it 3-4 times a day, or apply it 4-6 times if it is a serious condition for 4 weeks at least.
- Positive Experience Guaranteed: We stand for your satisfaction with our products. We hope that you enjoy our acne treatment cream.Forget about breakouts and cystic acne, start to treat your skin right with Acne Treatment!
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, aging, enlarged pores, & blackheads. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- Dramatically improves skin's texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin. Beta hydroxy acid (BHA also known as salicylic acid) mimics the natural exfoliation process of younger skin by helping it shed extra layers while unclogging and clearing pores.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Paula's Choice facial exfoliants are gentler on delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. A BHA leave-on exfoliator delivers hydration & can exfoliate directly inside the pore & improve how the pore works.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
- Apply this tinted face sunscreen daily to help soothe sensitive skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation
- This product is non-sealed
- Broad-spectrum SPF 46 coverage ensures this tinted sensitive skin sunscreen helps protect you from the sun and is a great daily face sunscreen for your everyday skincare needs
- Easily pack this 1.7 oz travel size sunscreen on the go when you need a lightweight, tinted, oil free sunscreen to help protect you from damaging UVA and UVB rays
- EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Tinted Face Sunscreen is a Dermatologist recommended fragrance free sunscreen that is paraben-free, sensitivity-free, and noncomedogenic
- This clear Zinc Oxide sunscreen lotion contains 9.0% Zinc Oxide and key ingredients to promote healthy skin while blocking harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Powders for Acne Prone Skin
When it comes to choosing the best powder for acne prone skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a powder.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best powder for acne prone skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best powder for acne prone skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best powder for acne prone skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best powder for acne prone skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the powder you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which powder you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best powder for acne prone skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best powder for your needs.
Which one of these powders are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.