With so many options, finding the best foundation for Indian skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best foundation for Indian skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Foundations for Indian Skin
- Pore Minimizing Foundation for Oily to Normal Skin Types: Available in 40 medium coverage shades, it refines pores, feels light and looks natural; Oil-free, Noncomedogenic, dermatologist and allergy tested, fragrance-free
- Mattifying formula with skincare ingredients tailored for oily and acne prone skin needs; With Clay and micro powders, it controls shine and blurs pores for an oil free, natural matte and flawless look
- Fit Me foundation is also available in a pouch pack with controlled doser; you can squeeze and use until the last drop; It's produced with renewable energy and minimum plastic; Put your best face forward: find your Powder, Concealer, Blush FIT
- Create a full matte look with extended wear: Apply FitMe Matte and Poreless Primer before foundation, brighten under eyes with Fit Me Concealer, and set with Fit Me Loose Powder; Need help finding your concealer shade: Go one shade lighter than foundation
- Maybelline is the world’s number 1 makeup brand, from foundation to mascara to lipstick; Diverse, on the pulse, inspired by the city and tested on its streets
- LONG-WEARING: Oil-free, fragrance-free foundation with broad-spectrum SPF 20 creates a flawless look for up to 24 hours; comfortable and lightweight feel
- SKIN-CARING: Hyaluronic Acid boosts skin’s moisture by over 120%
- SOFT, NATURAL FINISH: 24HR hydration for a healthy-looking glow
- BUDGE-PROOF: Transfer-resistant, waterproof & mask-friendly; resists heat, sweat & humidity
- FOR ALL SKIN: 24 diverse shades
- LONG-WEARING: Oil-free, fragrance-free foundation creates a flawless look for up to 24 hours; comfortable and lightweight feel
- BUDGE-PROOF: Transfer-resistant, waterproof & mask-friendly; resists heat, sweat & humidity; SPF 17
- SKIN-CARING: Antioxidant Vitamin E helps nourish & protect skin from pollutants
- PORELESS, MATTE FINISH: Earth-sourced, multi-mineral powders control oil breakthrough
- FOR ALL SKIN: 43 diverse shades
- NATURAL FINISH, LIGHTWEIGHT FEEL: This smooth, creamy foundation goes on like a moisturizer for comfortable, lightweight, natural coverage, while moisturizing skin
- MEDIUM COVERAGE THAT IS BUILDABLE: Pump a dab on your fingers or use a liquid foundation brush to create the medium, smooth coverage. Blend into skin, working from the center of your face outward
- PROTECTS SKIN WITH GOOD FOR YOU INGREDIENTS: Shields against environmental damage including anti-pollution, antioxidant, and anti-blue light. Made without oils, parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances
- 31 SHADES TO FIT YOUR SKIN TONE: Shades for different skin tones, including light, medium, olive, deep, and dark skin, plus cool, warm, or neutral undertones. Use our shade finder to find your perfect match
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the high-quality, high-pigment, bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Create any look—day to night, weekday to weekend—with our longwear color eyeshadows, eyeliners, matte or shiny lipsticks, and more
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Singh, Aditi (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 35 Pages - 02/25/2020 (Publication Date) - Raising World Children LLC (Publisher)
- THE COVERAGE OF YOUR DREAMS! The Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation is an ultra-lightweight, high coverage, long lasting foundation for a natural looking, matte finish. Featuring a unique dropper applicator, this foundation is so lightweight it provides a second skin, airbrushed effect for up to 24 hours.
- BENEFITS: Covers imperfections and mattifies the skin creating a smooth and even complexion for up to 24 hours; features a unique dropper applicator; natural-looking matte finish; lightweight formula; airbrushed effect.
- CLAIMS: Cruelty free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Alcohol Free. Made in Italy.
- A CLEANER STANDARD: At Catrice Cosmetics, we are committed to a cleaner standard. This means communicating to you what’s in our products and what’s NOT in them. Check out the item description below to see the full list of how/why we’re clean.
- CRUELTY FREE: Catrice Cosmetics is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand. We do not test any of our products on animals, and never have.
- Dream Fresh Bb Cream: Daily 8 in 1 BB skin perfector brightens, smoothes, hydrates, and protects with broad-spectrum SPF 30; Gives skin a dewy finish
- Light Coverage Foundation + Skincare Benefits = Bb Cream: BB Cream adjusts to skin tone, minimizes and blurs the look of pores, and reduces the appearance of redness; Oil-free
- Best Face Forward: Maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powders to help you create a perfect canvas
- Maybelline has what you need to create any look: foundation, bb cream, concealer and highlighter to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadow, brow pencils and eyeliner for any eye look and lip products, from show stopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms
- Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
- ANTI AGING FACE SERUM - Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti aging, skin brightening formula designed to improve wrinkles and dark spots
- OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW BEST - Don't just take our word for it, see thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers rave about brighter, fresher looking skin
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION - No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Our active botanicals combine in a silky smooth anti-aging serum that can be used day or night.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Vitamin C facial serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging.
- Calimeris, Dorothy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 162 Pages - 04/11/2017 (Publication Date) - Rockridge Press (Publisher)
- 3-in-1 Concealer, Foundation, & Moisturizer BB Cream: Once applied, just squeeze a small amount of the cream onto your fingertips and apply it evenly to your face. Giving you full coverage, this BB cream will conceal imperfections.
- Lightweight Smooth Moisturizing BB Cream: It hydrates the skin, which improves its texture and gives it a moisturized glow. Leaves skin looking smoother, more radiant and refreshed.
- Evens Out Skin Tone for A Natural Look: Allows for good spreadability and a hydrating, lightweight texture. Softens the appearance of imperfections so that the complexion still looks natural. Gives you a bright, soft, flawless complexion.
- Concealer: This full-coverage foundation reduces the appearance of acne, redness, dark circles and large pores, smoothes skin tone, minimizes and blurs pores and reduces redness.
- Long-lasting Wear: It works perfectly as your full-coverage foundation to prepare, correct and moisturize skin for 24-hour hydration and natural glow.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Foundations for Indian Skin
When it comes to choosing the best foundation for Indian skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a foundation.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best foundation for Indian skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best foundation for Indian skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best foundation for Indian skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best foundation for Indian skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the foundation you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which foundation you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best foundation for Indian skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best foundation for your needs.
Which one of these foundations are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.