With so many options, finding the best dry shampoo for dark hair can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best dry shampoo for dark hair. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Dry Shampoos for Dark Hair
- One 6.35 oz bottle of Batiste Dark Dry Shampoo
- Colored dry shampoo formulated to target excess oil and grease at the roots to leave your hair feeling clean between washes
- Tinted dry shampoo for brunettes that blends seamlessly with both color treated and natural dark hair
- Waterless shampoo formula that absorbs dirt and grease to revitalize dull and lifeless hair
- This dry shampoo also removes oils to provide added texture and volume that gives the appearance of fuller hair
- The package dimension of the product is: 2"L x8.4"W x5.4"H
- Country of origin is United States
- DRY SHAMPOO FOR BRUNETTES: Tinted dry shampoo spray instantly absorbs excess oil in your scalp and hair, giving you a refreshed look in a matter of minutes; Formulated with a hint of brunette tinted powder for brown hair
- AMBER WOODY FRAGRANCE: Leaves hair feeling—and smelling—fresh and clean with its amber woody scent
- NO SHOWER REQUIRED: This dry shampoo leaves hair feeling washed without a drop of water while leaving no unwanted white residue
- MADE WITH GOOD VIBES ONLY: Sulfate surfactant-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan; Safe for natural and color-treated hair
- EASY TO USE: Shake the can vigorously, hold it 8-10 inches away, and spray onto roots; For optimal results, pair with other Not Your Mother's Triple Threat hair products like Not Your Mother's Triple Threat Shampoo and Conditioner
- Beauty product
- This item is not a Tester
- Packaging may vary
- TINTED DRY SHAMPOO FOR BROWN, BLACK HAIR - Refreshes color treated hair, absorbs oil, maintains the richness of dark colored hair, leaves no white residue, no weigh down
- LONG LASTING SOPHISTICATED SCENT - EverPure Tinted Dry Shampoo has a luxurious fresh, floral fragrance featuring notes of fresh almond blossom and creamy musk
- PREMIUM SULFATE FREE FORMULA - 100 percent sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free and vegan. With rose extract, pure pigments, and rice starch
- HOW TO REFRESH HAIR - Shake vigorously to dispense pigments. Spray 6-8 inches away from dry roots. Let dry for 30 seconds, then massage into roots to instantly absorb oil. Brush through and style as desired
- HOW TO CARE FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR ON WASH DAYS - Shampoo and condition with EverPure Sulfate Free Volume Shampoo and Conditioner to gently cleanse while adding a boost of volume
- NOT YOUR MOTHER'S DRY SHAMPOO: Dry shampoo spray instantly absorbs excess oil, giving you a refreshed look in a matter of minutes
- ASSORTED STYLES AND FRAGRANCES: Assortment Pack includes Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo in Original Fragrance, Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy Body Building Dry Shampoo in Orange Mango Fragrance, and Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo in Toasted Coconut Fragrance
- NO RINSING REQUIRED: This waterless shampoo leaves hair feeling washed without a drop of water while leaving no unwanted white residue; simply shake vigorously, then hold can 8-10 inches away and spray onto roots; massage thoroughly with fingertips, brush through, and style hair as usual
- MADE WITH GOOD VIBES ONLY: Sulfate surfactant-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, gluten-free, dye-free, cruelty-free, and vegan; Safe for natural and color-treated hair
- NOT YOUR MOTHER'S HAIR PRODUCTS: Try other Not Your Mother's hair products like shampoos and conditioners, stylers, and hair treatments
- YOUR GOAL: Performance Driven Hair Care
- OUR SOLUTION: Easy to use, fast acting, dry shampoo that absorbs oil and removes grime without water! Convenient and effective!
- Absorbs impurities and extends time between cleansing
- Vegan and certified cruelty-free. Also Paraben free, Sulfate free, Mineral oil free, Petrolatum free and Formaldehyde free
- DIRECTIONS: Twist open the cap and squeeze container to puff Dry Shampoo onto your brush or directly into the hair. Work into the scalp and comb through to the ends. Easy breezy!
- A Hint of Color
- Dark and Deep Brown
- A quick burst revitalizes hair and removes any excess grease.
- Shake Well. Hold 8” away and spray focusing on the roots. Massage as you would with a wet shampoo. Brush through.
- Purify and refresh keep your locks looking fresh with OGX purifying + Charcoal detox dry shampoo. This charcoal dry shampoo boosts body and adds fullness for fresher looking hair without having to suds up with traditional shampoo and conditioner.
- No suds. No problem. Say goodbye to oily hair and hello to second-day style with this charcoal dry shampoo. Skipping the suds with dry shampoo helps to extend time between washes by absorbing oil and other impurities.
- Active cleansing activated charcoal and kaolin clay blend help cleanse and purify to promote a clean, healthy scalp.
- Body boosting absorbing excess oil with this charcoal dry shampoo helps to add a new fullness to hair when you're on the go. Get an invigorating boost of volume and a fresh, clean look.
- Sulfate free surfactants this charcoal dry shampoo is proudly Made with all of the good stuff and no sulfated surfactants. Safe for color-treated and chemically treated hair.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Dry Shampoos for Dark Hair
When it comes to choosing the best dry shampoo for dark hair, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a dry shampoo .
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best dry shampoo for dark hair.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best dry shampoo for dark hair, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best dry shampoo for dark hair, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best dry shampoo for dark hair. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the dry shampoo you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which dry shampoo you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best dry shampoo for dark hair. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best dry shampoo for your needs.
Which one of these dry shampoo s are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.