With so many options, finding the best treatment for perioral dermatitis can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best treatment for perioral dermatitis. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Treatments for Perioral Dermatitis
- MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR BODY by relieving the 4 symptoms of extra dry skin - redness, roughness, itching and flaking. Our breakthrough formula seals in moisture and repairs dry skin barrier for long-lasting relief. The product of decades of European research excellence, Derma Calm Crème moisturizes your skin to its core, rather than adding a greasy layer like other lotions.
- Glow on The Go: 5 INDIVIDUAL SACHETS INCLUDED. Long weekend, family vacation with kids, European backpacking trip, and everything in between. Wherever you go, your skin’s little quirks follow you around. No need to stress. We’ve got you covered! Just pack a pair of our travel-size sachets with your essentials, fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride. It really is that simple. Bon Voyage, Mon Cheri!
- IT’S ALL BEHIND THE SCENES: The synergy of the powerful moisturizing complex (8% urea, hyaluronic acid and shea), working together with yogurt extracts, rose oil and bisabolol, accelerates the healing of extremely dry, flaky skin often associated with eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and dyshidrotic eczema. Clinical trials have conclusively shown compounds within these ingredients to increase hydration, stimulate cellular respiration, and improve the overall health of the skin.
- SAFETY FIRST: The Best Choice for Your Family. Hypoallergenic, Paraben-, Preservative- & Steroid-free, it contains no artificial fragrances, thus making it gentle and nourishing even for baby's and toddler's sensitive skin. This nutrient-rich lotion has been specially formulated to soothe irritated and very dry skin on the face, hands, scalp, and any other affected area. It is the ultimate skin care therapy after exposure to sun, wind or water.
- FEEL AS GOOD AS YOU LOOK: Let your inner zen show with skin that is soft, smooth and healthy. Peaceful Skin, Peaceful Mind ~ In the unlikely case that you are unhappy with your purchase, get in touch for an immediate refund. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE by Amélie Monnier.
- Before we make our natural lip balm, we infused non-GMO Italia grapeseed oil with organic calendula, comfrey, plantain, st. John's wort, burdock and thyme. This mean our lip balm is deeply healing and soothing as well as moisturizing.
- All of our lip balms are unsweetened. This means that not only are they more moisturizing, but they also more likely to remain on your lips, where they belong, for a longer period of time.
- Mildly scented with essential oils only. Synthetic fragrance free. Also free of parabens, gluten, grains, and synthetic preservatives.
- We care about our customer service just as much as we care about product efficacy, purity and environmental sustainability. Please be in touch with any questions or suggestions. We want you to love us so please be in touch!
- Made in the USA by Ora's Amazing Herbal in our FDA registered facility.
- Highly Effective: Our Scalp Treatment Cream is specifically designed to help relieve the itching, burning, scaling and pain experienced with seborrheic dermatitis, folliculitis, and psoriasis.
- Natural & Safe Formula: Our Seborrheic Dermatitis & Psoriasis Cream contains mild herbage ingredients to relieve psoriasis, seborrheic scalp, and dandruff.
- Easy to Use: Our Seborrheic Dermatitis Psoriasis Cream is easy To use. Just apply and massage it in until fully absorbed. Twice a day.
- Soothes And Moisturizes: Our scalp treatment is perfect for dry itchy scalp, associated with seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.
- We think our seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis cream is a great product but if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- This No SLS formula is ideal for Canker Sore sufferers
- No artificial colors, preservatives, colors, sweeteners
- 36% Xylitol - made from birch and beech trees
- Contains Fluoride, Mild peppermint flavor
- Each Tube is 4.0 oz
- Soothing relief cream for eczema prone skin - Our Organic Manuka Relief cream is specifically formulated to provide relief, soothe and nourish dry skin, rash, hives, and eczema. Thanks to the natural properties of Manuka Honey the cream also can be used to treat wounds, cuts, and sunburns.
- For all ages - The unique, all-natural solution is perfect for people of all ages, from toddlers to the elderly. The Relief cream works as well for baby eczema as an intense moisturizing for cracked skin and as an eczema cream for adults. This cream can be used on your entire body, from the face to the feet and everywhere in between.
- Advanced Formula - Specially formulated for those with eczema, this Manuka Honey Relief cream is made with Manuka Honey, Colloidal Oatmeal, and Arnica Montana Flower Extract to provide soothing and relief. The quick-absorbing formula deeply moisturizes the skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated.
- All natural and organic - Clearbody Manuka Relief Cream is all-natural, vegan, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and paraben-free. We care about our products, the environment, and our customers. Our mission is to help our customers to have happier skin and a happier life.
- High Quality from the USA - The Manuka Honey is sourced from the Manuka tree in New Zealand and the cream is proudly made in the USA, with high quality and safety. This makes Clearbody the perfect choice for those looking for natural, high-quality skin care products.
- THYME TO HELP YOUR SKIN – Feel comfortable and confident in your skin, no matter what its affliction, with Thyme Out Plus! For itch, inflammation, irritation, and redness with relief skin spray for face and body that kicks in quickly.
- ONE SPRAY SOOTHES ALL – Your anti-itch spray helps calm a variety of skin conditions, so you can use it for everything from eczema relief to rosacea care. Spray-on application enhances the targeted remedy for a cold sore, psoriasis, acne, rashes, jock itch, bug bites and more!
- 100% ALL-NATURAL – If pricey prescriptions and steroids have left you unsatisfied in the past, let natural ingredients like organic thyme and aloe vera soothe your skin. The Thyme Out Plus formula is pure, honest, and effective.
- TRAVEL-SIZE SURPRISE – Skin care doesn’t take a vacation. Wherever you are, take care of yourself from top to toe with your FREE travel size bottle of Thyme To-Go. From an unexpected sunburn to an itchy scalp, you’ll have a soothing solution within reach!
- THE THYME OUT PLUS! PROMISE – Your skin matters, and so does your satisfaction. If you’re not pleased with the soothing results of Thyme Out Plus, return the bottle and we’ll refund you in full. No conditions, no questions asked.
- Premium eczema, psoriasis, ringworm, cold sore, rosacea, acne, foot fungus, and skin rash remover.
- This anti-inflammatory alternative is the best skin rash therapy for instant relief from the symptoms from every skin issue!
- All natural and organic with no side effects. Safe on men, women, children and even for pets.
- NOT another cream....something much better!
- Buy our products with ease and confidence with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Squigle contains no sodium lauryl sulfate so it is ideal for Canker Sore sufferers
- Helps prevent Canker Sores, Dry Mouth, Mouth Ulcers, Perioral Dermatitis
- SQUIGLE has 36% by weight of Xylitol (Made from birch and beech trees). The more Xylitol in your toothpaste, the less plaque buildup in your mouth. Plaque is an irritant that triggers canker sores.
- Very mild peppermint flavor with no artificial colors, preservatives, colors, sweeteners
- Contains Fluoride
- Beyond clean and toxin free - at Thena Natural Wellness, we believe in the connection between skin wellness and holistic health. This is why each of our products is formulated with the finest skin-loving, wellness-boosting, good for skin and good for well-being ingredients, free of artificial dyes & fragrances, dimethicone, petroleum;
- Packed with 25 nutrient-dense, vitamin-rich, nourishing & barrier strengthening ingredients such as organic shea butter, MSM, chamomile, vitamin E, comfrey, olive leaf, lavender oil, peppermint oil;
- Natural anti itch relief anti inflammatory without side effects, without steroids or hydrocortisone, fast acting & safe, provides deep & long lasting hydration, helps soothe and calm dry patch, hives, rashes, and more;
- Protects & prevents flare up, contains concentrated nourishing cell regeneration ingredients, builds a healthier skin barrier;
- The best all around everyday moisturizer organic lotion that softens, moisturizes, rejuvenates, protects skin while maintaining and nourishing your skin health, suitable for hands, elbows, legs, scalp, for all types of skin, easy to use, fast absorbing, non greasy a little goes a long way.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Treatments for Perioral Dermatitis
When it comes to choosing the best treatment for perioral dermatitis, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a treatment.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best treatment for perioral dermatitis.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best treatment for perioral dermatitis, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best treatment for perioral dermatitis, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best treatment for perioral dermatitis. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the treatment you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which treatment you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best treatment for perioral dermatitis. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best treatment for your needs.
Which one of these treatments are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.