With so many options, finding the best toner for dry skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best toner for dry skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Toners for Dry Skin
- [HYALURONIC ACID & NIACINAMIDE TONER] pH balanced toner gently removes impurities after cleansing. With ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide the lightweight toner helps soften and smooth skin while locking in moisture for refreshed, healthy-looking skin.
- [ WITHOUT ALCOHOL] The alcohol free, non-astringent, and non-drying, formula leaves skin feeling balanced, soothed, soft, and clean.
- [ SENSITIVE SKIN TESTED & NON-GREASY FEEL ] Formulated with sensitive skin in mind, the hydrating and soothing formula is fragrance-free, oil-free, allergy-tested, sensitive skin-tested, and non-comedogenic so it will not clog your pores.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- 8.5-fluid ounce of Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Facial Toner to help purify, cleanse and refresh skin without stripping its natural moisture
- This alcohol-free face toner is contains mild purifiers that work to gently remove impurities and help recondition skin. Plus it is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
- The oil-free, hypoallergenic and alcohol-free formula of this gentle toner cleanses and refreshes skin without causing irritation or drying skin and will not strip delicate facial skin of its own natural moisture.Dye free
- Moisten cotton ball with Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner and apply to face with gentle upward strokes to leave skin feeling fresh and clean without any dryness or stinging
- Complete your daily skincare routine with this cleansing face toner for your own at-home self-care experience
- THIS HYDRATING TONER BOTH SOOTHES & NOURISHES dry flaky skin & helps revitalize & moisturize. Fights the signs of aging & calms redness while infusing skin with antioxidants to minimize the effects of free-radical damage & environmental stress.
- Paula's Choice SKIN RECOVERY Calming Toner gently soothes and delivers key ingredients like skin-defending antioxidants, essential lipids and skin-restoring ingredients to help eliminate dry, flaky skin as it hydrates and leaves skin feeling smoother.
- Use this hydrating, soothing toner as part of your skin-calming morning & evening facial skin care, after your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser. Follow with exfoliator, serums, spot treatments & moisturizer. For daytime use an SPF 30+ moisturizer.
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: As part of our pledge to the planet, we’re removing extra plastic from our shipping boxes, like shrink wrap.
- Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
- A gentle, alcohol-free, hydrating toner with the enticing benefit of its rosewater ingredient
- Powered by our exclusive formula with 98% natural, distilled witch hazel and enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
- Removes impurities, moisturizes skin, and refines pores (and all with a nice, floral scent)
- Dermatologist recommended witch hazel that contains zero parabens, dyes, sulfates, or gluten
- Each order includes a single, 16 fl. oz. bottle
- New Look; Packaging May Vary
- This toner is alcohol free and won't dry out your skin
- Aloe Vera formula soothes irritation and removes pore clogging debris from skin's surface
- Formulated especially for dry and sensitive skin
- Skin-perfecting Daily Facial Toner -- The Clear Collective Balancing Capsule Toner tunes up skin’s oil-moisture balance for bouncy, velvety soft skin for oily skin, dry skin and acne prone skin.
- The Hero Difference -- From the brand that brought you the award-winning Mighty Patch, our pore-refining toner is step two in your daily routine for clear skin.
- Acne Toner Handles 3 Common Acne-prone Skin Issues -- Skin toner that: mattifies and refines pores; offers redness relief for dry skin; and fortifies the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Zero Fragrance Or Irritating Ingredients -- Free of drying alcohols, parabens, fragrance, artificial colors and silicones, this hydrating toner is safe for all skin types.
- Feels Amazing -- The unique serum-meets-toner formula hydrates and fights shine at the same time for bouncy, velvety soft skin.
- Gentle Face Toner: Alcohol-free and formulated to soothe, tone, hydrate, and balance the pH level of skin; This face toner helps reduce the look of pores, balance oily skin, and maintain the skin's moisture barrier
- 98 Percent Natural Origin Ingredients: Made with certified organic Witch Hazel grown and harvested exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut, and certified organic Aloe Vera
- Unique Formulation: Thayers Witch Hazel extract is farm-to-bottle. It's picked by hand and made the old-fashioned way (via maceration) using water only and NEVER touching alcohol; Dermatologist tested for safety and 100 Percent cruelty free
- Proven Results: In just one use of this face toner, skin feels nourished, healthier, skin tone appears even, and skin is hydrated all day long. After one week of use, pores look reduced, skin looks clarified, and skin texture looks smoother. Non-comedogenic.
- Time Tested Remedies: We're committed to excellence with our formulas, featuring classic ingredients we've used for nearly two centuries; Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations, once you use them, you'll know why
- 🌿 WHY PYUNKANG YUL? - Along with know-how recipe of Pyunkang Yul Eastern Medicine Clinic, specialized in treating skin and respiratory diseases for about 50 years, the toner helps to calm angry skin comfortably by carefully selected ingredients found in nature and rigorous testing.
- 🌿 ONLY 7 ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY SKIN - We harvests only bare, essential, natural ingredients, carefully formulated to help your skin rediscover youth. We believe cosmetics is a means of protecting the skin so that we have opted to remove all unnecessary chemical substances from their products to utilize only the minimum, safest components to protect and provide respite to your tired and irritated skin
- 🌿 DEEPLY ABSORBING - Milk Vetch root extract, the essential ingredient of the toner, much more deeply absorbed into the skin and sufficiently moisturizing than purified water. Moreover, the isoflavonoids in the Milk Vetch root improves skin elasticity through antioxidants.
- 🌿 CONDENSED TEXTURE SUITABLE FOR DRY AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES - The toner has an essence-like dense texture and concentrates active ingredients into the product. The product is dermatologically tested and verified as a zero-irritation product. The toner perfectly absorbs into the skin without being sticky and can replace the cream, or can be applied after the cream
- 🌿 SUITABLE FOR DRY AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES - The product is dermatologically tested and verified as a zero-irritation product. Can be used comfortably for dry and mixed skin types. The toner perfectly absorbs into the skin without being sticky and can replace the cream, or can be applied after the cream
- Improves hydration & moisture barrier with illuminating effect
- The product forms a protective barrier over the skin to prevent water loss, eliminate dead skin cells and provide luster and moisturization to rebalance dry and tired skin.
- Before use, shake well to mix the water and emulsion layers.
- Wishtrend owns the brand registry of I'm from * Notice: the package has been changed to the plastic starting from Lot number JD001. Please be informed. Both of glass and plastic are legitimate products.*
- 77.78% Rice Extract
- Anti-aging essential
- Rejuvenates and brightens
- Dual action exfoliation
- Recommended for Combination, Dry skin types
- Exfoliate, refresh and stimulate dry and congested skin
- Helps reduce discoloration from old acne scars
- As well as build-up that can cause skin to look tired and dull
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Toners for Dry Skin
When it comes to choosing the best toner for dry skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a toner.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best toner for dry skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best toner for dry skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best toner for dry skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best toner for dry skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the toner you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which toner you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best toner for dry skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best toner for your needs.
Which one of these toners are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.