With so many options, finding the best tea tree oil for acne can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best tea tree oil for acne. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Tea Tree Oils for Acne
- USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil - All Natural, Steam distilled, 100 Percent pure, undiluted oil with no additives or fillers. Highly potent unfiltered. Packaged in the USA
- Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil - Our high potency Essential oil. Ideal for Dandruff, Razor bumps and Ingrown hair
- Aromatherapy - Add a few drops of TeaTree Oil in a diffuser to freshen up the air, or use as massage oil for the body.
- For Skin And Hair- Add a few drops in bath to help with skin and scalp conditions.
- For Conscious Consumers - No GMOS, Parabens, Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Colors or Fragrances, Phthalates or Sulfates. Vegan and not tested on animals
- Blemishes, Be Gone – Desire a clearer complexion? Put your best face forward with Advanced Clinicals’ Tea Tree Oil, scientifically formulated to help address acne, redness, and uneven textures.
- Freshen Your Face – Enhanced with clarifying sunflower extract, your rich formula is known to erase and stop blemishes and bumps by regulating oils and stimulating cellular turnover.
- Find Relief & Relax – Soothe itchy, irritated skin. Coconut oil, witch hazel, and natural tea tree oil assist in calming, hydrating, and healing inflamed, dry skin so you can stop scratching.
- Purity in a Bottle – Enjoy a 100% clean body and face oil. Dermatologist and allergy tested, your oil is U.S-made, cruelty-free, non-irritating, and free of harsh, chemical additives.
- Our Promise – Achieve your ideal complexion with Advanced Clinicals. We dedicate ourselves to creating scientific, quality, and accessible hair and skincare essentials that work.
- SOOTHE UNHAPPY SKIN - Age-defying benefits of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid & Retinol work alongside Tea Tree Essential Oil and Salicylic acid to unclog pores, comfort upset skin, and deliver a brighter, healthier looking tone
- POTENT RETINOL SERUM - Concentrated blend of plant-based ingredients such as niacinamide, retinol, vitamin c and other nourishing ingredients to target breakouts and support the overall health of your skin
- EFFECTIVE & ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS - The difference is in the serum's high quality plant based, vegan friendly. Apply only 2-3 times a week.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Tea Tree Serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund
- TEA TREE OIL FOR SKIN - This acne serum is made with tea tree oil to fight pimples and acne breakouts. It's a natural facial serum for acne prone skin and is a Godsent for teenagers breaking out. Please do not use if you have very sensitive skin because this tea tree serum is potent and can cause irritations.
- HELPS UNCLOG PORES - Salicylic acid helps unclog pores and promote skin turnover. This skin clearing serum helps creates healthier and smoother skin.
- ACNE SERUM FOR FACE: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) helps reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. This potent vitamin helps balance visible aspects of sebum activity and help fight breakouts and oily acne prone skin.
- MADE IN USA WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS - This tea tree serum for face is made and packaged in the USA with natural and organic ingredients. Some people use tea tree oil for face to help fight acne.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- Majestic Pure Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil Cream for face, body and foot; with 5% Tea Tree Oil, Infused with Ceramide, for Acne Prone Skin, Natural Anti; made in the USA
- Carefully crafted with the finest and 100% pure tea tree oil from Australia and other wonderful ingredients to purify skin for clear, supple, and youthful look
- Safety Warning: Intended for EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- Contain 5% concentration of tea tree oil; non-greasy, easily applied and rapidly absorbed multi-purpose cream is suitable for face and neck
- Majestic Pure Tea Tree Oil Face Cream is cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Fresh, earthy fragrances
- Give you an outdoor feeling any time of day
- Perfect for Aromatherapy
- Great for hair, skin and even Nails
- DIY projects like shampoo, cleaning products and more
- AAA+ Grade - This Tea Tree oil belongs to our premium Gold series of oils and has highest quality. Terpinen 4 ol is the major ingredient of Tea Tree oil and this oils has high concentration of TerpinenAAA+ Grade - This Tea Tree oil belongs to our premium Gold series of oils and has highest quality. Terpinen 4 ol is the major ingredient of Tea Tree oil and this oils has high concentration of Terpinen
- Supreme Quality Essential Tea tree Oil - This Pharmaceutical Caliber Australia Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, unadulterated and untainted just to keep the efficacy most intact. A purified product of steam distilled fresh leaves. Non-Toxin, No Additives, No Preservatives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers and No artificial ingredients added. Therapeutic Grade. Bottled in USA.
- Experience The Result - Try the First Botany Tea Tree Oil Now!
- Nexon Botanics Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is natural, pure, certified USDA organic; Non-toxic, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers, potent and therapeutic grade; packaged in the USA.
- Aromatherapy: 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) can be used in a diffuser or humidifier to freshen the air. Tea tree essential oils for diffusers for the home.
- Essential Oils for Skin Use: Tea tree oil is excellent skincare oil with several skin-related benefits; Dilute with MCT oil before any direct contact; Known to soothe acne, irritations, redness, and itchiness.
- Clean And Clear Scalp: Tea Tree Oil helps clarify the scalp and soothes dryness.
- Personal Care: It is known to promote a clean and healthy atmosphere in your surroundings. External dropper is now included.
- External dropper is now included. 100% vegan and cruelty free.
- 🍀【Formula Upgrade & Faster Repair】BREYLEE 2.0 Tea Tree Acne Treatment Serum has added more natural plant extracts can enhance the skin metabolism, and works with niacinamide and hyaluronic to make it easier to absorb, effectively treating cystic acne scars, redness repair, bumps and dark spot removal.
- 🍀【Acne Clearing Ability Increased by 15%】 Rich in Australian pure natural tea tree oil, with more natural plant extracts, such as Hamamelis Virginiana, rehmannia chinensis root, ginger, houttuynia cordata and so on, effectively treat acne and pimples, adjust grease secretion, relieve and repair damaged skin.
- 🍀【Moisturizing & Anti-Aging】It has added Niacinamide and Hyaluronic to help reduce skin blemishes and congestion, provide all-day moisturizing and improve skin barrier function; it also has added cedrus atlantica bark extract and glycine soja protein to effectively delay skin aging and maintain skin elasticity, making you look younger.
- 🍀【Acne Prevention & Non-Irritant】The formula is mild, vegan friendly, the essence is refreshing and non-greasy, can also be used daily to reduce the probability of acne growth and will not damage the skin barrier, long-term protection of your skin; suitable for sensitive skin, oily skin, dry skin, teenagers, men and women available.
- 🍀【Friendly Service】 For severe acne, 2 months of use is recommended. For any reason, if you think it is not suitable for your skin, we offer 180 days full refund, please contact us!
- 100% Pure Organic Tea Tree Oil: This oil has been distilled and extracted from the very best leaves from the tea tree plant, using the traditional steam distillation method. This creates an incredibly pure, highly concentrated, exceptionally effective essential oil that is USDA Certified Organic. No Sulfates, No Parabens, Gluten Free. Many products only contain tiny amounts of the real thing, Ours contains nothing else.
- Recovery Essential Oil: Helps with Acne, Psoriasis, Athletes Foot & Strengths Toenail. Prevent hair loss & sore muscles. Make your own DIY shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, aromatherapy massage oil.
- Incredible Skin Benefits: Tea tree oil drops can improve your skin in dozens of ways. It can fight breakouts, acne and pimples, it can improve skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, it can reduce facial oiliness, and it can even help heal dry, cracked feet. Also helps in Nail Strengthening.
- Amazing Hair Benefits & More: You can mix this with shampoo for shiny hair and a healthy, dandruff free scalp. You can even add it to your children’s shampoo.
- Superior Bundle: Our complete package comes with Pure Organic Melaleuca Essential Oil, Glass dropper, Metal Roll On & eBook to help you understand the powerful natural benefits of Essential Oils.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Tea Tree Oils for Acne
When it comes to choosing the best tea tree oil for acne, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a tea tree oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best tea tree oil for acne.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best tea tree oil for acne, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best tea tree oil for acne, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best tea tree oil for acne. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the tea tree oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which tea tree oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best tea tree oil for acne. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best tea tree oil for your needs.
Which one of these tea tree oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.