With so many options, finding the best sunscreen for reapplication can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best sunscreen for reapplication. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Sunscreens for Reapplication
- TIME TO GLOW - Glow Stick SPF 50 is a portable, glow-boosting, dry oil sunscreen stick for face, chest & shoulders that protects your skin against UVA & UVB rays.
- THE PERFECT FACE OR BODY HIGHLIGHTER - This feel-good sunscreen formula is totally invisible, majorly hydrating & leaves behind a dewy finish without an oily residue.
- MESS-FREE & TRAVEL-READY - Pop this easy-to-apply facial sunscreen stick into your handbag, beach bag or tote bag to keep your glow (& SPF!) on wherever the day takes you.
- BEST-IN-CLASS INGREDIENTS - Our oxybenzone-free Glow Stick includes clean, antioxidant-rich Amazonian oils (packed with hydrating fatty acids & vitamins) to nourish & protect your skin.
- HOW TO APPLY - Use Glow Stick after moisturizer to lock in hydration or throughout the day on cheeks, bridge of the nose, chest and shoulders.
- Multi-award winning sunscreen with advanced protection in a fast-absorbing, velvety texture that leaves skin hydrated and smooth. Broad Spectrum SPF 60
- Allure 2022 Best of Beauty Award Winner. Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants. Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
- Face and body sunscreen in a non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture leaves skin hydrated and smooth with a velvety texture
- Octinoxate- & Oxybenzone-free sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 60 protection
- Packaging may Vary.
- Type: Sun Stick
- Hygienic packaging
- Formulated with care
- Refer to the packaging for information on use
- EltaMD UV Stick Sunscreen is an easy to apply broad spectrum sunscreen stick with SPF 50+ protection to protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB sun rays
- This water resistant sunscreen is water resistant for up to 80 minutes and won’t rinse off in the water or sting your eyes when you sweat
- The mess-free formula keeps adult and kid fingers from getting greasy and quickly absorbs into the face and body, leaving no white cast
- This stick sunscreen for face is TSA approved and the small size makes it convenient for on-the-go occasions and for easy re-application
- EltaMD Zinc Oxide sunscreen stick is a 100% mineral sunscreen that contains antioxidants which combat skin-aging free radicals for healthier looking skin
- SAFE, NATURAL PROTECTION: Thinkbaby sunscreen provides effective SPF 50+ sun protection for babies. The broad spectrum UVA & UVB baby sunblock is suitable for daily use on infants’ sensitive skin, offering gentle defense against the sun’s rays
- EASY APPLICATION: The hydrating sun cream is quick and easy to apply to even the most active babies, and protection begins instantly. The fast absorbing kids sun lotion won’t leave skin feeling oily or sticky, and has no unpleasant chemical scent.
- CLEAN MINERAL FORMULA: The first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements, Thinkbaby vegan, Leaping Bunny certified sun creams contain no PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals.
- WATER RESISTANT: Your baby can splash, swim and play in the water safely. Our children’s sun cream provides the highest water resistance per the FDA, offering babies continuous protection for up to 80 minutes in the pool or sea before the sunscreen should be re-applied.
- REEF FRIENDLY: Safe for babies, and safe for the earth. Produced in the USA, our sunscreen’s active ingredient is non-nano Zinc Oxide, and the formula is highly biodegradable, non toxic and does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs.
- Face sunscreen for oily skin with broad spectrum SPF 60 protection; Sunscreen absorbs pore clogging oil, even in heat and humidity; Formulated with cell Ox shield antioxidant technology; Suitable for sensitive skin
- This oil free sunscreen provides advanced protection while absorbing pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity. Our best sunscreen for acne prone skin is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
- Non-comedogenic sunscreen for oily skin provides broad spectrum SPF 60 protection. Oil-free sunscreen for acne prone skin helps absorb excess oil, reduce shine and won't cause breakouts
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
- OXYBENZONE FREE, fragrance free, allergy tested, oil free, paraben free
- 100% Mineral actives provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection without chemical UV filters
- Convenient powder brush format that works seamlessly in your daily beauty routine – wear it under or over makeup, or on its own!
- Lightweight formula made with naturally sourced sea minerals absorbs excess oil and provides a matte finish
- We understand that all life on our planet has value and have partnered with PETA to certify that we do not test our products on animals. Additionally, our sunscreen is free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and added parabens.
- This tropical scented lotion celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii.
- PROTECTING AND SOOTHING Transparent, mineral sunscreen powder brushes on with ease to help protect skin from sunburn. Works well on all skin tones. Plus, Sea Kelp for antioxidant protection.
- MAKE UP READY Our brush-on works harmoniously with our pressed powder foundations and cheek color for added SPF protection.
- MINERAL FUSION offers a wide range of nail polish, hair care, body care, and skin care - each formulated to deliver the uniquely beneficial power of minerals. All of our products are made in the USA.
- MAKING BEAUTY HEALTHY We formulate to leave skin in better condition than we found it. As such, our products are free of parabens, gluten, artificial colors, phthalates and other harsh ingredients.
- MINERAL FUSIONS QUALITY Compare to brands like Gabriel Cosmetics, Bare Minerals, Purminerals, Pacifica, Andalou Naturals, Juice Beauty, W3LL People, Honest Beauty.
- GAME-CHANGING SUNSCREEN - Our most popular SPF, Unseen Sunscreen is a totally invisible, weightless, scentless formula that provides oil-free sunscreen protection for all skin types, tones, & lifestyles.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION - This feel-good, antioxidant-rich facial sunscreen helps filter blue light (skin-damaging light emitted from your phone, computer, & tablet), UVA, UVB & IRA rays.
- A SUPER-POWERED PRIMER - The unique oil-free formula glides onto skin, providing shine control & leaving a velvety, makeup-gripping finish. Apply generously and evenly as the last step in your skincare routine and before makeup.
- REEF-FRIENDLY SUNSCREEN - Our oxybenzone- & octinoxate-free everyday sunscreen includes clean, powerful ingredients like soothing frankincense & hydrating meadowfoam seed that nourish & protect your skin.
- GREAT FOR GUYS - This beard-friendly, broad spectrum sunscreen’s clear texture truly feels like nothing.
- This lightweight 100% mineral tinted face sunscreen with titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin and provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- The fast-absorbing texture leaves a tinted matte finish on skin for a healthy glow
- It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants
- Non-greasy, fast absorbing texture with a matte finish and universal tint for all skin types. Lightly tinted sunscreen with iron oxides to provide a healthy glow
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possibly premature aging
- SPF 50 broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Universal tint for instant healthy glow
- Ultra light texture
- Fragrance free, paraben free and water resistant (40 minutes)
- Recommended for sensitive skin
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Sunscreens for Reapplication
When it comes to choosing the best sunscreen for reapplication, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a sunscreen.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best sunscreen for reapplication.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best sunscreen for reapplication, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best sunscreen for reapplication, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best sunscreen for reapplication. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the sunscreen you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which sunscreen you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best sunscreen for reapplication. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best sunscreen for your needs.
Which one of these sunscreens are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.