With so many options, finding the best sunscreen for hands can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best sunscreen for hands. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Sunscreens for Hands
- CONTAINS: One (1) 3-oz. bottle of Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
- REPLENISHES MOISTURE: Made with seven moisturizers and three nourishing vitamins to reveal noticeably healthier-looking skin
- PROTECTS WITH SPF 20: Contains broad spectrum SPF 20 to protect against visible effects of sun damage
- MINIMIZES VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGING: Protects against premature aging
- FRESH CLEAN SCENT: This hypoallergenic hand cream is non-greasy and comes in a fresh clean scent and doesn't leave white sunscreen residue
- Original SPF 15 sunscreen hand cream. Our hands need a little extra love. So, we made this ultra-hydrating, non-greasy hand cream to replenish daily Moisture and help keep them protected from harmful UV rays.
- Moisturizing sun protection. Dermatologist and sonny tested, this non-comedogenic sunscreen delivers UVA/UVB protection and is packed with Vitamin E. Our oil-free, water-resistant and reef Friendly SPF 15 Lotion is great for all skin types.
- How to use. 15 minutes Before sun exposure, apply liberally to hands. For best results, reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Sonny's tip: Apply every 2 hours for maximum sun protection.
- Protect your skin. Protect your skin. The key to practicing safe sun is to protect and moisturize your skin. Our original sunscreen line is hypoallergenic and oxybenzone, Octinoxate, gluten, Cruelty and Paraben free to ensure a fun day in the sun.
- Trust the Bum. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on even the most intense days in the sun. The SIMPLE TRUTH is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make 'Em better.
- THE VERY FIRST PREVENTATIVE HAND CREAM - Supergoop! Handscreen Broad Spectrum Sunscreen is a fast-absorbing formula that protects one of the most sun-sensitive spots on your body against UVA & UVB rays.
- MORE THAN A HAND LOTION - This luxurious, lightly-scented hand repair cream provides UV protection while nourishing with powerful antioxidants & natural oils.
- REEF-FRIENDLY SUNSCREEN - Our oxybenzone- & octinoxate-free Handscreen includes sea buckthorn, argan & meadowfoam extracts packed with hydrating fatty acids & vitamins to help restore dry skin & improve skin texture.
- HOW TO APPLY - Apply a nickel-sized amount to hands. Blend in thoroughly to protect & hydrate. So long, dry hands!
- TIP - The large size fits perfectly in your car's cup holder, while the small size is a fab companion for a gel manicure to protect your hands against UV rays.
- New Look, Same Trusted Formula: Retinol has the power to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, brighten dull skin, treat acne, and accelerate skin renewal for firmer, more evenly toned skin.
- Nurture and Protect Your Skin: Broad Spectrum SPF 15 helps protect skin from the sun’s harmful rays, while Retinol reduces signs of aging and renews skin cells.
- Results You Can Feel: Anti-aging and antioxidant properties help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Powerful and Effective Ingredients: designed to address existing sun damage, while still hydrating and moisturizing to leave your skin feeling smooth and protected from the sun.
- Just How You Like It: Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. Paraben Free and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Twin pack with two 3-fluid ounce bottles of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Non-Greasy Sunscreen with SPF 45 that helps defend against the signs of sun and decrease the risk of skin cancer when used as directed
- This lightweight & sheer sunscreen is fast-absorbing with Dry-Touch technology for a non-greasy, matte finish and is formulated with Helioplex for superior sun protection for your skin
- Packaging and formulation may vary. New formula features an oxybenzone-free formula, this sunscreen lotion helps prevent sunburn and when used as directed, may help decrease the risk of skin cancer
- Both PABA-free and non-comedogenic, this lightweight sunscreen provides powerful face and body sun protection without the heavy finish, making it great to use for daily sun protection to keep skin protected during outdoor activities
- This sunscreen is also available in both spray and stick form and can be used at the pool or in the ocean for up to 80 minutes of water-resistance
- Twin Pack 25% Value
- Helioplex(R) Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Lightweight Clean Feel, Fast Absorbing
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- No1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
- Enhances skin luminosity against urban pollutants Brightens the appearance of skin tone Reduces the appearance of skin discolorations
- This hand cream brightens the appearance of skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of skin discolorations
- Unit count: 3.0
- RESTORES: Moisturizes dry irritated skin caused by harsh weather, and irritants. Contains 35% Aloe Vera as well as Arnica, Comfrey, Chamomile, Yarrow and Vitamin E. It is so cosmetically elegant that it can be worn on the face every day for any occasion.
- BEYOND HYDRATION: The botanicals that rejuvenate the skin are also a really effective sunburn treatment, lasting from up to 12 hours ensuring the skin retains its own natural moisture and oils as it shields and protects the skin from exposure to UV rays.
- SHIELDING PROTECTION: Healing lotion that protects against environmental toxins, sanitizers, frequent hand-washing, and irritants found in cosmetic and cleaning products. Perfect for people with sensitive skin as it helps prevent skin allergies and rashes.
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED: Prescribed by skin care experts and doctors worldwide. Unparalleled relief for sensitive skin. Apply on clean, dry skin; reapply every 4 to 12 hours. This sunscreen lotion is non-greasy, water resistant and fast absorbing.
- MADE IN THE USA: Gloves in a Bottle is hypoallergenic, vegan, cruelty-free, and every ingredient is on the FDA's most safe list. This SPF15 product is not designed to replace those heavy SPF 30-50 products. This product is for every day light sun exposure.
- Multi-tasking formula combines intensive hydrating ingredients
- shea butter
- and jojoba oils. Ultra-High SPF of 25 with broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Sunscreens for Hands
When it comes to choosing the best sunscreen for hands, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a sunscreen.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best sunscreen for hands.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best sunscreen for hands, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best sunscreen for hands, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best sunscreen for hands. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the sunscreen you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which sunscreen you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best sunscreen for hands. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best sunscreen for your needs.
Which one of these sunscreens are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.