With so many options, finding the best shampoo for pregnancy can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best shampoo for pregnancy. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Shampoos for Pregnancy
- CERTIFIED SHAMPOO: Our Pregnancy Care products bear the EWG VERIFIED mark for the safest ingredients, are PETA Approved and never tested on animals, and ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable, biodegradable and low aquatic-toxicity
- HYPOALLERGENIC & DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: All of our Blooming belly Maternity Care line is dermatologically-tested and recognized as hypoallergenic, non-irritating for your sensitive scalp
- NATURAL, PLANT-BASED: Our plant- and mineral-based shampoo is crafted with antioxidant-rich argan extract, known for its protective and restorative properties, and hydrolyzed wheat protein to help nourish and soften your hair
- SAFE INGREDIENTS: Paraben-free, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)-free, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)-free, Silicone-free, PEG-free, Formaldehyde-free, and free of synthetic fragrances or perfume for your complete peace of mind
- BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY HAIR: Our shampoo for expectant mothers contains natural emollients that help soothe, moisturize your hair, and prevent from dry scalp. Make your hair look shiny and healthy!
- Inflatable Basin: Safer , easier and comfortable for individuals that are bed bound or with limited mobility & their caregivers. Suit for disabled, elder, pregnancy, post-Surgical, bed-ridden patient.
- Provide 6 of kit, 1* Inflatable Basin , 1* Sprinkler water bag (2 Gal), 1* Hose with shower, 1* Air pump, 1* Waterproof Shawl & pad , 1* Pillow, convenience to use.
- This Shampoo kit made of high-quality PVC, soft and lightweight for easily shampooing hair, an inflatable tub for full body bathing, a bedside shower, or a shower safe accessories holder. When no needed, can deflate and fold it into a small shape to save space. Easy to carry and storage.
- Portable shampoo basin makes it easy to wash a loved one or patients hair who is on long-term bed rest or who has limited mobility
- 2 foot hose with shower directs a gentle stream of water where you need it hangs on bedpost or IV pole or any other high mount hook using a nylon cord. Enough for a complete shampoo and rinse. Holds up to 2½ Gal of warm tap water.
- Inflatable portable bedside shampoo basin: Makes it easy and safe to wash a loved one or patients hair who is on long term bed rest or limited mobility, such as bedridden disabled elderly pregnancy.
- Size: 24" X22" X 7". Made of PVC, soft and lightweight for easily hair washing. Can be foldable, stores compactly when not in use.
- Holds up to 2.1 gallons of warm tap water - enough for a complete shampoo and rinse. Hose with shower directs a stream of water where you need it hangs on an bed post, IV pole, or any other high mount hook.
- Quickly inflates and deflates with air pump. Wash hair in bed more easier and convenience.
- Set of 5: 1*Inflatable basin built in pillow, 1*Sprinkler water bag with shower head, 1*Waterproof mat, 1*Waterproof shawl, 1*Air pump
- Made without: Phthalates, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, formaldehyde donors, SLS/SLES
- Gentle for baby; Perfect for sensitive skin
- Dermatologist-tested; Hypoallergenic
- No synthetic fragrances; Tear-free
- Not tested on animals; No animal byproduct
- Moisturizing Shampoo: Hydrate vegan shampoo deeply hydrates and moisturizes hair of all types and textures, but ideal for normal to thick, dry, color-treated and natural hair. Leaves dry hair hydrated
- Moisturizing Formula: This creamy, moisturizing formula works into a luxurious lather; emollient Jojoba leaves hair feeling hydrated, Green Tea supports scalp health, and Sage stimulates follicles
- Key Benefits: Moisturizes dry, damaged hair. Not just safe for color-treated hair but actively protects hair color. Hydrates all hair textures. Cleanses hair and scalp, leaving hair soft and touchable
- Suggested Use: Apply a dime-sized amount to wet hair at the scalp, emulsify into a rich lather and work it down to the ends. Repeat for extra cleansing. Follow with Hydrate Conditioner
- Trusted by salons and professionals, Pureology's shampoo formulas are sulfate-free, paraben-free, vegan, and safe for color treated hair. Try the full Hydrate range for maximum moisturizing benefits
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE: 22 ounce refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you’re ready to mop
- MACHINE WASHABLE PADS: Microfiber pads are reusable and machine washable up to 100 times
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED: Non-battery operated spray trigger allows you to dispense as much or as little solution as you need to clean your floor
- GREAT DESIGN: Constructed with durable, yet lightweight material
- CONTENTS INCLUDE: 1 Spray Mop, 2 Refillable Bottles, 3 Reusable Microfiber Mopping Pads, 1 User Manual
- This oat milk-infused dry shampoo leaves hair looking refreshed, full of body and volume while extending the life of blowouts. The ultra-fine powders blend invisibly into hair with no chalky residue.
- Ultra-gentle, plant-based dry shampoo eliminates oil, dirt and odors. Hair is clean with added volume and texture.
- Shake gently and spray onto roots in between shampoos for instant volume and restored freshness.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Julia Willoughby Nason (Director) - The Cinemart (Producer)
- Chinese, Finnish, Malay, Spanish, Danish (Playback Language)
- Chinese, Finnish, Malay, Spanish, Danish (Subtitles)
- Dodt, Colleen K. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 01/04/1997 (Publication Date) - Storey Publishing, LLC (Publisher)
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Shampoos for Pregnancy
When it comes to choosing the best shampoo for pregnancy, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a shampoo .
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best shampoo for pregnancy.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best shampoo for pregnancy, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best shampoo for pregnancy, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which shampoo you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best shampoo for pregnancy. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best shampoo for your needs.
Which one of these shampoo s are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.