With so many options, finding the best serums for dry skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best serums for dry skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Serums for Dry Skin
- [ HYALURONIC ACID SERUM ] CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face is formulated with our highest concentration of hyaluronic acid, an ingredient that helps retain skin’s natural moisture. Helps skin appear more hydrated and smoother.
- [ SMOOTH TEXTURE ] Lightweight, hydrating serum with a smooth, gel texture. If layering with an eye cream or facial moisturizer, apply HA Serum in a thin layer to slightly damp skin and allow to fully absorb into skin before applying additional products.
- [ ALL DAY HYDRATION ] With Vitamin B5 to help soothe skin. Features CeraVe's patented MVE ingredient-delivery technology to continually release moisturizing ingredients and provide 24-hour lasting hydration.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- Your Daily Moisture Magnet: This is no ordinary skin care product. Use our hyaluronic acid serum to create a hydration "sandwich" for a plumper, juicier and calmer complexion. Consistent use helps prevent moisture loss by filling the gap between your skin cells so your skin can seal in moisture.
- Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle Properties: The pure hyaluronic acid in this face serum is a powerful ointment that draws in moisture to your skin. Use it daily on a cleansed, damp facial skin and enjoy the effect of reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and restored elasticity. it will turn back the clock, without breaking down your skin!
- Skin Hydration: This face brightening serum can penetrate deeper skin levels and hydrate them. Deep hydration prevents inflammation - a common issue that leads to reduced resilience to pollution, sun exposure, cold, and wind.
- Safe for All Skin Types: Our vegan formula is suitable for sensitive complexions prone to irritation and clogged pores. You can use our hyloranic acid serum as a part of your daytime & nighttime skincare routine. It works well with Vitamin C face serum, retinol, alpha hydroxy acids(AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs).
- No Harmful Ingredients: Our formula doesn’t contain parabens, fragrance, sulfates, and oils. Use it twice a day by applying 2-4 drops into your palm and gently rubbing it on your face and neck area. Apply on damp skin and follow with a moisturizer to lock in hydration. Safe to use with vitamin C serum and face oils. All of our beauty products are vegan, gluten free and cruelty-free.
- 1-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Fragrance-Free Facial Serum deeply quenches for extra-smooth, supple skin as part of your at-home skincare routine
- Daily lightweight face & neck serum suitable for all skin types as well as sensitive skin is formulated with two sizes of hyaluronic acid & a unique blend of water magnets to instantly quench & infuse moisture deep within skin's surface
- Daily face serum is made with purified hyaluronic acid, an essential hydrator recognized by dermatologists naturally found in skin, that binds to water & holds it within skin's surface for more supple, smooth skin
- The ultra-light hydrating serum contains the skin-mimicking water-magnet trehalose & dermatologist-recommended glycerin & leaves skin feeling supple & smooth
- This serum is the perfect addition to your hydrating skincare routine. Every morning & evening, apply 4-5 drops of hyaluronic acid serum to your face & neck after cleansing with Hydro Boost Cleanser & before moisturizing with Hydro Boost Water Gel
- 1-fluid ounce of Aveeno Calm + Restore Triple Oat Hydrating Face Serum for sensitive and irritated, dry skin to instantly smooth and fortify skin's moisture barrier for healthier looking skin
- This lightweight daily facial serum absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling hydrated after just one use. Plus, 92 percent agreed that skin felt instantly smooth
- The hypoallergenic formula, with Triple Oat Complex, a combination of oat flour, extract and oil, and calming feverfew, effectively calms irritated, dry skin while strengthening skin's moisture barrier for long-term resilience
- Ideal for sensitive skincare, the nourishing oat serum is fragrance-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free, dye-free, phthalate-free, tested on sensitive skin and it's non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- From Aveeno, a dermatologist recommended brand use this gentle skin-smoothing and calming serum for 3x the power of oat
- Provides instant efficacy for a 'pick-me-up' that leaves skin smoother, more radiant and feeling hydrated all day, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
- Innovative Isoplentix Technology formulated using Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), Abyssinian Oil and Hibiscus Oil for instant light hydration and to replenish skin's nature moisture barrier
- Abyssinian & Hibiscus Oils rich in antioxidants supports skin's natural barrier; Vitamin B a gold standard ingredient that help soothe skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Lightweight hydrating facial serum for dry, dehydrated, dull, and lackluster skin
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and Ophthalmologist tested
- SheaMoisture Daily Hydration Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a lightweight face serum for dry skin.
- Formulated with 100% Virgin Coconut Oil, this face serum skin care hydrates dry skin, combination skin and even the most sensitive skin; it leaves behind radiant skin.
- This Hyaluronic Acid face serum by SheaMoisture will soak right into your dry skin, adding moisture to boost skin's smoothness and leave behind glowing skin.
- Shake serum well before use. Apply two to three drops on clean, clear skin and massage serum onto face. Follow with 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion.
- All of SheaMoisture skin care for women or mens skin care, including this dry skin treatment, are cruelty-free and have been tested on friends and family, never on animals.
- This anti-aging ultra hydrating pure hyaluronic acid face and neck serum leaves skin feeling plump to the touch and helps repair skin by replenishing the natural moisture barrier
- This serum combines concentrated pure hyaluronic acid, madecassoside and vitamin B5 for optimal effectiveness while also being suitable for sensitive skin
- Recommended for: Fine lines, Loss of volume, Elasticity, Dehydrated skin, Sensitive skin
- Pure hyaluronic acid serum hydrates and visibly plumps skin. Rich serum texture leaves skin feeling supple and hydrated to the touch
- 4 week consumer test showed 90% of users felt their skin was more hydrated, softer, and more supple
- 2% Hyaluronic Acid: We generally assume the higher concentration, the more efficiency. For us, we need to look for a balance between the texture, function and the percentage of active ingredients. 2% concentration is the best option after numerous testing and trial, deeply moisturizer but non-sticky after fully absorbed.
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Face serum with Vitamin B5 known for its soothing and moisturizing properties. It can help support the skin barrier, promote skin reproduction, enhances moisturizing ability., protect from irritation. A good option for sensitive skin.
- Unique Bottle Design: We use a blue transparent bottle so that our customer can see the purity of our serum from outside. At the same time, it is oval, it feels very young and unique. Whether it is gift for friends or traveling with you, it is very suitable.
- Our Security Guarantee: We use our serum every day, so we know what you care about. A: It is suitable for all skin type even if sensitive skin. (dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, sensitive skin and mature skin) B: Our products have been tested by the laboratory and have related certifications. C: Cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free and heavy metal-free. D: Not only suitable for women, but also for men, girls and boys.(Comply with the EWG standard)
- Satisfacetion Guarantee: There are so many skincare products on amazon, it’s hard to know which brands you can trust. We are confident that you’ll love our skin serum, because we don't produce and sell garbage. We’re offering a 90-day money-back refund. You can try it risk free today!
- Our best-selling hyaluronic acid serum is formulated with Pure Hyaluronic Acid and 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water to strengthen & repair your skin barrier
- This daily hydrating and plumping booster has been clinically tested by 175 dermatologists on 1600 women worldwide
- Safe and effective for all skin types, in a minimalist, fragrance free formula with only 11 ingredients. Alcohol free. Silicone Free
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing translucent booster
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- For ultra hydrated and soft skin, Hyaluronic Acid serum is like magic! Our hyaluronic acid serum pulls water from a moisturizer or damp skin and absorbs it, hyaluronic acid has the ability to absorb up to 500x its weight of water.
- You receieve a large 8 oz bottle, and also you will receive the smaller 2 oz bottle, you can easily refill your dropper bottle when it is running low.
- Syrup like consistency, which is thicker than a majority of our competitors while still being easy to spread
- Don't confuse our low price with the quality, SenAllis Cosmetics is the direct manufacturer of this product, quality is guaranteed, if you dont love our product, send it back within 30 days for a full refund
- No FRAGRANCES, PTHALATES, PARABENS, we strive to keep these ingredients out of our cosmetic products which will dry your skin out, and cause irritation.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Serums for Dry Skin
When it comes to choosing the best serums for dry skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a serums.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best serums for dry skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best serums for dry skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best serums for dry skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best serums for dry skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the serums you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which serums you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best serums for dry skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best serums for your needs.
Which one of these serumss are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.