With so many options, finding the best oil for removing eye makeup can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best oil for removing eye makeup. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Oils for Removing Eye Makeup
- 2.0 ounces of Neutrogena Makeup Remover Melting Balm to Oil to take off even the most stubborn eye, face or lip makeup
- This powerful makeup remover starts as a balm then transforms into a luxurious oil to remove makeup while leaving skin feeling nourished
- Balm oil quickly and effectively melts off makeup, helping it seamlessly glide off skin for clean and easy removal
- Formulated with vitamin e, so the balm is gentle and nourishing while powerful enough to take off stubborn makeup
- The travel-friendly packaging makes this makeup removing balm to oil convenient to take on the go in your purse or makeup bag for quick use anywhere
- Removes mascara and liner
- Gentle, non-stinging formula
- Moisturizes delicate eye area
- Unit count: 2.0
- ✔️EASILY REMOVES MAKE-UP - Rub the oil slowly in a circular motion especially around the eyes to melt and remove eye-makeup. The high cleansing ability delicately removes make up without irritating the sensitive eye area, and gently dissolves impurities and dirt caused by pollution and the external environment.
- ✔️PROUDLY EWG Verified and Vegan Verified by The Vegan Society - plant derived cleansing oil that is also SILICONE & MINERAL FREE
- ✔️KEY INGREDIENTS - Certified Organic Coconut Oil nourishes and moisturizes the tough skin and TOP ingredient helianthus annuus seed oil, also known as SUNFLOWER OIL, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and supple without irritation. Sunflower seed oil also has a calming effect on the skin, helpful for reducing signs of skin stress or irritation
- ✔️HYPOALLERGENIC and NON-GREASY with a LIGHT SCENT - our Natural Coconut Cleansing Oil does NOT have a strong scent and does not leave oily remains when used correctly in a facial cleansing regime. It is recommended as the first step of the regime, followed by a facial cleanser (i.e. foaming cleanser) to see effective results
- ✔️CRUELTY-FREE BRAND | VEGAN FORMULA | ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING | AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED
- [ MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES ] 25-count cleansing wipes gently remove foundation makeup, waterproof mascara, dirt and excess oil
- [ CLEANSING TOWELETTES ] Convenient for at home or on-the-go cleansing, these pre-moistened have a rinse-free formula. Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed, and hydrated, not stripped of moisture
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, non-drying, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist tested & safe to use in the eye area
- Gently swipe an Aesthetica Makeup Removing Wipe across your face to reveal fresh and clean skin. The cleansing wipes cling to all traces of makeup, dirt and oil, leaving your face free of debris. It even removes waterproof mascara and liner easily without having to scrub and hurt the skin around your eyes.
- The unscented formula is super gentle and suitable for all facial skin types. Our makeup remover wipes are hypoallergenic and tested for safe use by dermatologists. Great for those with sensitive skin and eyes, including contact lens wearers making it the perfect eye makeup remover.
- Formulated with aloe, the Aesthetica Makeup Wipes remove makeup without irritating the skin. The cooling cloths help lubricate and soften skin without leaving your skin feeling dry or tight.
- Never worry about spills or leaks with our travel-friendly packaging. The Aesthetica Makeup Removing Wipes include 30 makeup remover cloths that can be used at home or on the go.
- The Aesthetica Makeup Removing Wipes are vegan and cruelty free for peace of mind.
- 20-count of individually wrapped pre-moistened Neutrogena Makeup Remover Face Wipe Singles. Individually wrapped facial cleansing towelettes are protected so you always have a fresh and effective wipe for complete cleansing and makeup removal
- Makeup remover facial cleansing towelettes work to dissolve all traces of dirt, removes bacteria, impurities, oil and makeup on skin while also removing pollution, sweat and sunscreen, for superior cleansing and makeup removing power at your fingertips
- Facial cleansing wet wipes are ophthalmologist-, dermatologist-, and allergy-tested and gentle on the eyes. The effective formula removes up to 99% of makeup--even stubborn waterproof mascara--without tugging
- Our Clean Promise to you and the Planet. These facial cleansing wipes are made with 100% plant-based fibers, biodegrade in 35 days in home compost, and are formulated without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, alcohols, soaps, or dyes
- Single-use wipes are disposable and thoroughly cleanse skin gently and leave behind no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. Plus, they're great to use in a daily beauty or skincare routine for a refreshing self-care experience anywhere
- 2 in 1: Erase & Exfoliate - Use the short fiber side to erase makeup in gentle circular motions then flip to the long fiber side (side with tag) to exfoliate the skin. Continue in gentle circular motions for flawless skin
- Bye Bye Makeup Wipes Forever! The Original MakeUp Eraser is a premium, patented, polyester cloth made up of millions of tiny hair-like fibers that work together to create a "suction" for all dirt, makeup, & oil in your pores
- Our Mission: MakeUp Eraser is dedicated to creating the most sustainable makeup removal product in the world by using only the most accessible resource available: WATER. We truly believe we can eliminate the 3rd most wasteful product in the world: WIPES
- Game-changing Benefits: 1 MakeUp Eraser is equal to 3600 makeup wipes! No added chemicals. Free of alcohol, oils, astringents, parabens, fragrances, & sulfates. Reusable, machine washable, & lasts 3-5 years. Great for sensitive skin & dermatologist approved
- Wipes Create Waste, We Don’t: Together, let's stop creating unnecessary waste & save Mother Earth one less makeup wipe at a time
- Neutrogena bottle of dual-phase 100% oil-free liquid eye makeup remover and makeup cleanser formulated with soothing aloe and cucumber for sensitive eyes
- This product is non-sealed
- This soothing liquid eye makeup remover contains aloe and cucumber extracts to help soothe skin and work gently without the harsh tugging, pulling or stinging of the sensitive eye area or skin
- Neutrogena gentle oil-free eye makeup remover is Dermatologist developed and ophthalmologist tested for sensitive eyes and safe for contact lens wearers
- [ EYE MAKEUP REMOVER ] waterproof eye makeup remover – with hyaluronic acid & 3 essential ceramides – instantly removes eye makeup including waterproof mascara without disrupting the delicate skin barrier
- [ GENTLE & SOOTHING LIQUID MAKEUP REMOVER] leaves skin feeling smooth, soothed and clean without leaving a greasy residue. This mascara remover feels gentle on lashes and suitable for sensitive skin
- [ MAKEUP REMOVER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN ] this liquid makeup remover is fragrance-free, paraben-free, alcohol free, allergy-tested, ophthalmologist tested, suitable for sensitive skin & contact lens wearers, and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog your pores
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] ceramides are found naturally in the skin and makeup 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, and more
- Cleansing treatment balm
- Deep Cleanses, Softens, Nourishes
- For fine lines and wrinkles
- Padina Pavonica, Starflower, Elderberry
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Oils for Removing Eye Makeup
When it comes to choosing the best oil for removing eye makeup, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best oil for removing eye makeup.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best oil for removing eye makeup, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best oil for removing eye makeup, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best oil for removing eye makeup. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best oil for removing eye makeup. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best oil for your needs.
Which one of these oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.