With so many options, finding the best oil for face can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best oil for face. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Oils for Face
- Moisturizing Face Oil: Skin Therapy Oil for Face delivers skin restorative oils for multi-purpose, anti-aging skin benefits with ten Pure Oils to help moisturize and smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Special Formula: Made with Cocoa Butter to moisturize, Retinol to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Vitamin C to brighten skin and dark spots, and Cetesomate Complex for essential vitamins and nutrients
- Finest Ingredients: We use only the finest natural, raw ingredients for soft, hydrated and beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil. You can feel good about what you put on your hair and skin
- Choose What's Real: Our nourishing skin care and hair care products feature real, high-quality, plant-based ingredients. Our product line for whole body care includes body butter, creams, balms, lotions, oils, soaps, pregnancy and stretch mark care
- Why Palmers? For over 180 years, Palmer's has crafted treatment-oriented beauty products using Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vitamin E to soothe, hydrate, soften, replenish and revitalize skin and hair
- IMPROVES APPEARANCE OF ACNE SCARS AND STRETCH MARKS - Clinically proven to help repair skin damage and scars from pregnancy, surgery, injury, acne, C-section, aging, and more. Bio-Oil is non comedogenic and a great acne scar treatment for face.
- PACKED WITH POWERFUL, NATURAL OILS - Vitamin A Oil promotes the formation of new collagen and assists in skin renewal, increasing skin elasticity. Vitamin E Oil, Chamomile Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Lavender Oil are anti-inflammatory and promote healthy skin.
- LOCKS IN ESSENTIAL MOISTURE WITHOUT CLOGGING PORES - Uniquely formulated, non-greasy body oil that hydrates skin and helps retain moisture to repair scars without clogging your pores. Effective acne scar healer and anti-aging face moisturizer for women.
- HELPS SMOOTH UNEVEN SKIN TONES - Works naturally to improve the appearance of uneven skin tones, for light and dark skin tones. Mineral oil, one of Bio-Oil's base oils, works both as an emollient, which keeps the skin soft and smooth, and as a moisturizer.
- FORMULATED FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Keep Bio-Oil Skincare Oil on-hand to ensure the whole household is covered. Helps soften skin and repairs damage for all types, tones, textures, and areas of your skin. Bio-Oil is safe to use during pregnancy.
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil - Cliganic organic jojoba oil is proudly USDA organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
- 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Oil - Cliganic organic jojoba oil is a single-ingredient product. No synthetic additives, ever.
- Multipurpose Oil, Best Benefits – for Face, Hair & Body. The Jojoba Carrier Oil has remarkable effects on the skin, scalp, beard and hair, and It can be used for all skin types. Light-weight, Unrefined and fast absorbing, it’s gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- Non-GMO Certified, Vegan & Cruelty-Free - Free from additives, Cliganic organic jojoba oil is proudly non-gmo project verified, certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Sustainably Sourced & Minimally Processed
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil - Cliganic organic rosehip seed oil is proudly USDA organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
- 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Oil - Cliganic organic rosehip oil is a single-ingredient product. No synthetic additives, ever.
- Multipurpose Oil, Best Benefits - For Face, Hair & Body
- Non-GMO Certified, Vegan & Cruelty-Free - Free from additives, Cliganic organic rosehip oil is proudly non-gmo project verified, certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Sustainably Sourced & Minimally Processed
- Nourishing oil: this nourishing facial oil helps to moisturize and nourish the skin with radiance-inducing ingredients like rose, avocado, and Grape Seed oil.
- How to use: Apply a few drops onto your skin, and gently pat your face to encourage absorption. Mix into your foundation or skincare products for added moisture and radiance.
- 100% cruelty-free & Vegan: proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.
- All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and leaping bunny certified
- Beauty for all: e.l.f. Cosmetics provides professional-quality products at get-real prices, because we believe beauty should be accessible to every eye, lip, and face. Beauty for all: e.l.f. Cosmetics provides professional-quality products at get-real prices, because we believe beauty should be accessible to every eye, lip, and face.
- ANTI-AGING & BRIGHTENING: Combines the benefits of rosehip oil with the brightening powers of vitamin C. Rosehip oil nourishes the skin, while antioxidant-rich vitamin C boosts collagen and brightens the skin.
- ROSEHIP OIL & VITAMIN C: Calms and hydates all skin types or a brighter complexion and improved elasticity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA: Suitable for daily use, this facial oil glides onto the skin, and is non-greasy and fast-absorbing.
- INSTANT RESULTS! Face oil instantly replenishes moisture for smoother, softer skin. With daily use you will see increased hydration, improved radiance, more uniform skin tone.
- Made in the USA, Cruelty Free
- [ CERAMIDE OIL GEL ] Skin Renewing Gel Oil is formulated with CeraPlex, a unique blend of 5 ceramides and sunflower oil to instantly improve skin's radiance.
- [ HYDRATE & MOISTURIZE ] This serum for face adds a boost of hydration, leaving skin looking and feeling smoother and more radiant with a glowy, yet non-greasy finish.
- [ ANTI AGING FACE OIL ] Apply gently all over the face and neck. Can be used morning and night, either alone or under CeraVe Skin Renewing Day Cream with SPF 30 sunscreen in the morning and under CeraVe Night Cream in the evening.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] Fragrance free, noncomedogenic, and non-irritating. CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- EFFORTLESS GLOW: Get soft, dewy skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With natural ingredients and exceptional glow, it’s everything a facial oil should be—and more
- IMPROVED SKIN APPEARANCE: Kiss dull, dry skin goodbye with this hydrating facial oil made of 93% natural ingredients. You’re just one step from an instant, effortless glow that looks as good as it feels
- NON GREASY FORMULA: This rich blend is formulated with 8 unique oils to help illuminate your complexion without ever leaving you feeling greasy. Now that’s a glow up
- HYDRATING INGREDIENTS: Jojoba oil, tea tree oil, pracaxi, and rosehip work together to hydrate, soothe, plump skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- USE DAY & NIGHT: Effortless Glow Face Oil is designed for all skin types and designed to work with your existing skincare routine. Layer it on in the morning after cleansing and before SPF for an all-day glow, or apply a thick layer at night over moisturizer to help lock in hydration
- FACE OIL: Embrace the natural hydrating and anti-aging power of Burt's Bees complete nourishment facial oil with rosehip seed extract for healthy-looking skin; package may vary
- HYDRATING OIL: With a concentrated blend of rosehip, jojoba, and evening primrose, Burt's Bees facial oil provides all-day hydration to leave skin feeling nourished, smooth, and supple
- ANTI-AGING OIL: Clinically shown to naturally reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Burt's Bees facial oil with rosehip seed extract helps fight the signs of premature aging
- NATURAL FACE CARE: Formulated with essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, Burt's Bees facial oil is 100% natural origin and made to help rejuvenate and rebalance dull skin
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Burt's Bees facial oil is clinically tested and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum, making it suitable for all skin types
- In the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Overnight Face Oil, Fair Trade Shea Butter deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- In the SheaMoisture Overnight Face Oil, Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk Blend has conditioning properties which smooth and soften skin.
- In the SheaMoisture Overnight Face Oil, Acacia Senegal seals in moisture.
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Animal Testing in the SheaMoisture Overnight Face Oil. Perfect for dry skin.
- Apply a thin layer of the SheaMoisture Overnight Face Oil to a cleansed face before bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.
- The coconut best face oil to use for an extra boost of hydration to skin. Perfect to use overnight to wake up to healthy, hydrated skin.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Oils for Face
When it comes to choosing the best oil for face, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best oil for face.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best oil for face, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best oil for face, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best oil for face. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best oil for face. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best oil for your needs.
Which one of these oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.