With so many options, finding the best neutrogena products for acne can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best neutrogena products for acne. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Neutrogena Products for Acne
- 2-ounces of Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, a dermatologist proven ingredient, works all day to help eliminate stubborn breakouts and reduce redness
- With a vanishing formula, this daytime acne face treatment reduces size and redness of acne in just 4 hours with a dermatologist-recommended approach. The oil-free treatment is suitable for daily use on full face, not just breakouts
- The clinically proven formula contains 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide, a powerful acne medication that is a dermatologist recommended OTC acne ingredient, that penetrates deep into pores to help kill acne-causing bacteria at the source
- Formula is free of parabens, oil, phthalates, dyes & fragrances, this acne skincare treatment is part of a dermatologist-recommended regimen for clear skin. For best results, use this acne treatment with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment
- Our recommended skincare regimen for stubborn acne & post-acne marks, when used together, the retinol in the PM formula helps release pore-clogging dead skin, giving benzoyl peroxide a clear path to effectively target acne-causing bacteria
- Won't clog pores
- Superior rinsability. Skin Care Concern: Breakouts & Acne
- Dermatologist recommended
- Made in the United States
- Please acknowledge that package may vary
- Non-medicated, glycerin formula. Contains no dyes or hardeners
- 1-ounce tube of Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel with maximum-strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication to help fight acne and prevent future breakouts for clearer looking skin
- This effective acne-fighting spot gel is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 2 hours and actively fights breakouts, for continuous improvement in skin's appearance throughout the day
- Its maximum strength formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the acne medication dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription
- From a dermatologist recommended brand, this maximum-strength daily stubborn acne treatment is specially formulated for acne-prone skin to help manage acne and clear breakouts
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying acne pimple spot treatment gel then proceed to cover affected area with a thin layer of acne gel 1 to 3 times daily
- 4.2-fluid ounce tube of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Face Scrub with 2% salicylic acid acne medication to help clean and exfoliate deep into the pores to sweep away dirt, oil & pore-clogging dead skin cells
- Acne-fighting exfoliating face wash contains MicroClear Technology, a powerful technology scientifically shown to boost delivery of salicylic acid acne medication to the source of breakouts
- Our daily face scrub for acne-prone skin contains exfoliators that dissolve oil, dirt, & impurities to help unclog pores and leave skin clear and smooth, and is formulated with 2% salicylic acid acne medication
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, the exfoliating oil-free face wash is gentle enough for daily use as part of a regular acne-prone skin care routine
- Help fight acne and prevent breakouts with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Face Scrub.
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Facial Moisturizer with a light pink grapefruit scent. It is formulated with 0.5% salicylic acid acne medication to clear breakouts
- This facial moisturizer has a lightweight texture that absorbs quickly to moisturize skin and prevents emerging breakouts without a greasy feel
- Face moisturizer is infused with pink grapefruit scent and includes naturally derived grapefruit extract and is suitable for daily use in a regular acne skincare routine
- Moisturizer is especially formulated for acne-prone skin and contains salicylic acid acne medication, proven acne-fighting ingredient to help treat acne. Its water-based formula is oil-free, non-greasy, and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- For best use, clean skin thoroughly before applying a thin layer of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Facial Moisturizer one to three times daily to moisturize skin and treat breakouts in one step
- 60-pre-moistened Neutrogena Rapid Clear Maximum Strength Acne Treatment Face Pads with 2% salicylic acid acne-fighting medicine, to visibly reduce acne and help stop breakouts, even before they become visible
- These facial cleansing pads are especially formulated for acne-prone skin and are oil-free and non-comedogenic, so they won't clog pores.
- Formulated with powerful MicroClear Technology, which cuts through oil and boosts the delivery of acne medicine deep to the source of breakouts
- Maximum-strength formula is designed to remove dirt, oil, and makeup while working fast to clear acne and help prevent breakouts. This acne treatment is clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in just 8 hours
- These soft, textured acne face pads clean deep into pores to give you clearer skin without over-drying or irritation and they leave skin clean and smooth. Acne treatment from a dermatologist recommended brand
- Noncomedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Helps stop emerging breakouts
- 60 pads
- Salicylic acid treats and helps prevent acne
- Helps eliminate oil and shine
- Contains green tea and cucumber
- Actively reduces redness and irritation
- MicroClear technology
- 1-fluid ounce of Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment with Retinol, a dermatologist proven ingredient, to exfoliate and help reverse the look of post-acne marks and uneven skin tone
- This retinol treatment works nightly to support the skin's natural exfoliation process and complements cell turnover while you sleep. Helps to reverse the look of post-acne marks for improved clarity and a more even skin tone
- The clinically proven, non-comedogenic formula contains retinol SA, a stabilized, highly refined form of vitamin A that helps provide visible complexion correction. Plus, it's suitable for daily use
- This formula is free of parabens, oil, phthalates, dyes and fragrances. For best results, use this night treatment with the Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide
- Our recommended regimen for stubborn acne & post-acne marks. When used together, the retinol helps release pore-clogging dead skin cells, giving the benzoyl peroxide in the AM formula a clear path to effectively target acne-causing bacteria
- 4.2-fluid ounce tube of Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control Exfoliating Daily Facial Scrub with a powerful 2% salicylic acid medication to help treat acne for clearer, healthier-looking skin
- Ideal for acne prone skin care, the versatile exfoliating acne face scrub treats past, present, and future acne breakouts and helps keep it under control for consistently clearer skin
- Creamy formula contains gentle exfoliators help reduce roughness and remove dead skin to help smooth and fade the look of past acne marks
- This exfoliating cleanser contains maximum-strength salicylic acid acne medication to help clear present breakouts and fight future budding acne before it emerges
- All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Face Scrub is formulated with powerful ingredients that work together to clear up the three phases of a breakout, without over-drying the skin
- .75-ounce tube of Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment with benzoyl peroxide to fight acne
- Lightweight acne treatment absorbs quickly with no burning and won't dry out skin.Oil free
- On-The-Spot treatment is clinically proven to be so effective that skin starts getting clearer on day 1 to give long-lasting acne treatment without over-drying or burning skin.
- The formula goes deep down into pores to kill acne bacteria that cause pimples and helps stop new ones from forming.
- This acne treatment is formulated with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide acne medicine, to help treat and prevent acne
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Neutrogena Products for Acne
When it comes to choosing the best neutrogena products for acne, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a neutrogena products.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best neutrogena products for acne.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best neutrogena products for acne, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best neutrogena products for acne, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best neutrogena products for acne. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the neutrogena products you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which neutrogena products you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best neutrogena products for acne. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best neutrogena products for your needs.
Which one of these neutrogena productss are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.