With so many options, finding the best mascara for separating lashes can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best mascara for separating lashes. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Mascaras for Separating Lashes
- Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara has a revolutionary collagen-infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition; Fragrance-free; Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested; Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- L'Oreal Mascara: Get the long, full eyelashes you love with our best mascaras and primers; Choose from our innovative volumizing formulas and variety of brushes
- Create you perfect eye makeup look with our collection of mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge proof eyeliner, add definition to your brows and discover eye shadow palettes with shades made for every eye color
- Because You're Worth It: L'Oréal Paris helps you create the look you want with our full line of makeup including foundations, concealers, highlighter makeup, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks and much more
- Perfect To Pair With: L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer; This lightweight eyelash primer builds dramatic volume and length on each lash for use under Voluminous mascara to instantly boost your look
- Designed For All Eye Shapes: One size does not fit all when it comes to eyelash curlers. Find the perfect tool for your eye shape with our many options.
- Up to Hours of Curl: Soft lash pad creates a long-lasting curl. Soft lash pad is gentle enough for both natural & false lashes. For even more impact, apply mascara and use our Lash Separator to define lashes and lock-in your curl.
- Customized To Your Eye Shape: Our eyelash curlers feature different arches, widths and angles so you can find just the right curler for your unique eye shape.
- Best Use: Before you apply anything to your lashes is when you should use your eyelash curler. Mascara makes your lashes stick to the tool. Center your open curler along the lash line and make sure it’s positioned so that all your lashes get the lifting benefits. Gently squeeze your eyelash curler so that it doesn’t cause any damage to the lid or lashes. Open to reveal curled and lifted lashes.
- Superior Craftsmanship, Expert Results: Born in Japan over 30 years ago, our products were inspired by the Japanese tradition of exceptional craftsmanship. Today, JAPONESQUE remains committed to this philosophy through our unparalleled research, development, and design process.
- 【 Two Sizes Silicone Comb Tooth】The eyelash comb has two size comb tooth, long tooth is for long lashes / upper lashes, and short tooth is for short eyelashes / below lashes, for women with short eyelashes, it is a life saver. And for this special double-head design, it is perfect for lashes styling/adjustment.
- 【Must Have Cosmetic Tool Kit】Perfect tool for separating lashes after mascara to get rid of clumpy look, making your lashes look much fuller and thicker. If you have an heated eyelash curler, this would be a helpful assisted tools as well. Firm enough eyebrow brush, helping to shaping and defining eyebrows. Villus brush lip brush, soft and fit lip perfectly.
- 【Scientific Curved-fitted Design】The curved comb fits perfectly around the contours of your eye, can gliding evenly through your lashes every time; And the room between the teeth is perfect for lashes. Eyebrow brush bristles is firm and bendable, perfect for filling in eyebrows.
- 【All In One Makeup Tool Kit】You will get three brushes in the package, one silicone comb to help you remove your extra mascara, one bendable eyebrow brush to help to grooming brow and one lip brush with medium softness to enable define and fill lip. 3 pack brushes kit meets your different needs.
- 【Travel Friendly & Cap Attachment】They comes with a protective cover to keep it clean and protected. And since they are all mini size, very convenient to store in your makeup bag and carry around.
- ❤ 【3 Head Lash & Eyebrow tool】Shape and define flawless eyelashes and brows with this brush and comb. Our eyebrow eyelash shaper has designed with 3 brush head in one, smart and useful to meet your different grooming needs, the bristles are sturdy and long lasting, the brush with proper density can work well for brushing your brows to improve the natural shape.
- ❤ 【Functional makeup tools】Our eyelash comb and eyebrow brush can help to define your lashes and brows, the non-slip handle is easy to operate, the crafted brush head can gently comb your eyelashes and eyebrows into place, the exquisite bristles can define and grooms and shapes of brows, while the fine teeth of lash comb can separate the eyelashes, removing the spots or flakes.
- ❤ 【Beautify your makeup】Brow Brush :Our dual spoolie and brow-definer tool gently combs brows for precision sculpting. Eyelash Separator: Use the spoolie and comb to lift and separate lashes and to remove mascara clumps. You can use them to smoothly separate and lengthen your lashes after curling or applying mascara with the precise angle of comb.
- ❤ 【Lightweight and portable】The compact size and light weight could make this double head eyebrow brush nicely fit for your purse or makeup bag, portable to carry around, good for professional salon, travel, home, personal use and more.
- ❤ 【Washable and reusable】The eyebrow eyelash makeup grooming tools are washable and reusable, durable for your multiple times of usages; Recommended to wash the brush once a week with mild cleansing or water.
- 2-IN-1 LASH & EYEBROW TOOL: Shape and define flawless eyelashes and brows with this brush and comb.
- BROW BRUSH: Our dual spoolie and brow-definer tool gently combs brows for precision sculpting.
- EYELASH SEPARATOR: Use the spoolie and comb to lift and separate lashes and to remove mascara clumps.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Use JAPONESQUE's liquid brush cleaner to keep your eye and makeup brushes clean.
- JAPONESQUE: Designed with the professional in mind, our cosmetic accessories are precision crafted for the makeup artists and beauty enthusiasts of the world.
- If you receive this mascara UNWRAPPED, it did not come from essence cosmetics.
- NO FALSIES NEEDED! Lash Princess False Lash Mascara defines and separates lashes while achieving a bold look.
- DRAMATIC VOLUME: the conic shape fiber brush delivers dramatic volume and sculpted length WITHOUT clumps or globs.
- LASTS ALL DAY: go about your day free from flaking & fading! This mascara does not flake, fade, or wear, making it a perfect all-day, longlasting mascara.
- CRUELTY FREE: essence cosmetics is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand. We do not test any of our products on animals.
- New look, same great formula; packaging may vary
- Award-winning, bestselling double-sided mascara plus lash primer for ultimate length and volume
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Cruelty free
- EWG Certified
- 100% tree-free paper carton
- MADE WITH: Jojoba Esters
- MADE WITHOUT: Parabens, Paraffins, Synthetic Fragrances, Silicones, Mineral Oil
- MAX OUT THOSE LASHES: Designed to max out every lash, Lash Blast Volume Mascara creates 10 times more volume instantly
- MEGA VOLUME IN AN INSTANT: Instant blast of fullness and length
- PICK YOUR SHADE: Available in 4 different colors, so you can choose how bold you want to go
- ZERO CLUMPS: This volumizing mascara evenly coats each lash with no clumping or flaking
- CRUELTY-FREE: Covergirl products are Leaping Bunny Certified by Cruelty-Free International, meaning they are never tested on animals
- Lengthening Mascara: This volumizing washable mascara formula is infused with bamboo extract and fibers for long, full and lightweight lashes that don't flake or smudge
- Lash Extension Brush: Features our exclusive Flex Tower mascara brush that bends to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip; Ophthalmologist and allergy tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- It's All in the Eyes: Subtle lines, smokey vibes, custom brow looks, classic tones or a shot of color; Our eyeshadow, eyeliner, brows and mascara collections are designed to transform your look
- Maybelline Has What You Need: Create any look with foundation, BB cream, concealer, and highlighter for the perfect canvas, eye shadow, brow pencil, and eyeliner for any eye look and lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balm
- Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
- LASH & BROW GEL: Never run out of our best-selling clear, brushable gel for your lashes and brows with this value makeup set! It’s never been easier to get your eyebrows and lashes into shape.
- NATURALLY DEFINES & SEPARATES HAIRS: This dual-ended clear eyebrow gel and mascara helps you naturally define and separate brows and lashes for a glossy, well-groomed look.
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA: This long-lasting gel formula is designed to stay put all day while nourishing your brow and lash hairs with conditioning agents.
- HOW TO USE: Apply the Clear Mascara to the lashes from root to tip. Can be worn alone or under mascara. Brush the Clear Brow Mascara through eyebrows to groom and set brows. Can be worn alone or as a finishing gel after applying brow color.
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want, minus the toxins you don’t—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and leaping bunny certified.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Mascaras for Separating Lashes
When it comes to choosing the best mascara for separating lashes, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a mascara.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best mascara for separating lashes.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best mascara for separating lashes, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best mascara for separating lashes, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best mascara for separating lashes. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the mascara you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which mascara you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best mascara for separating lashes. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best mascara for your needs.
Which one of these mascaras are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.