With so many options, finding the best marula oil for face can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best marula oil for face. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Marula Oils for Face
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE MARULA Oil: - SVA ORGANICS Marula Oil Organic is obtained by cold pressed extraction of Sclerocarya birrea kernels. It is 100% Pure & Natural, Hexane Free, Authentic, entirely alcohol and solvent free. Our Marula Oil is bottled in USA and are not tested on Animals. We care for you!
- COLD PRESSED MARULA OIL: USDA Certified Marula Oil is a natural source of essential fatty acids and properties that help in keeping the skin healthy and naturally youthful. It’s non-greasy oil that makes your skin fresh, clean, smooth and glowing without making it feel oily. It has been used in cosmetic formulations & beauty products like skin creams, lotions, soaps, hair shampoo, hair scalp conditioners and more.
- HEAD & SCALP CARE: Cold pressed Marula oil is one of the most common oils being used today worldwide for hair care and hair conditions like dry scalp, dizzy hair, brittle hair & itchy scalp. If you want to get rid of dandruff its great carrier oil. It makes your hair smooth & shiny.
- DEEPLY RELAXING MASSAGE: When it comes to relaxation SVA Organics Therapeutic Grade Marula oil is considered as one of the amazing carrier oils of choice. You can use it for full body massage, face massage, head & scalp massage, as well as in aromatherapy for a truly relaxing home massage experience.
- 100% AUTHENTIC & RISK FREE PURCHASE: SVA Organics is committed to providing our customers with high quality authentic products that deliver an extraordinary experience. In a time when quality seems to be compromised by price by others, we are determined to be different and continue to offer the genuine quality we are known for. If you are ever unsatisfied with the quality of the product, you will receive a guaranteed full refund/replacement from us.
- Velvety, rich natural oil with a light, non-greasy texture that is absorbed quickly by your skin
- Its hydrating and toning properties provide a glowing complexion and softer, smoother skin
- Marula face oil provides immediate, long lasting hydration of dry skin and improved skin elasticity
- Wild Harvested and Cold Pressed from the kernels of the Marula Tree, a tree species native to Africa
- Light and hydrating, this refined Marula Facial Oil absorbs quickly with no greasy residue
- YOUR GOAL: Lightweight moisture
- OUR SOLUTION: Marula oil is rich in proteins and omega fatty acids, lightweight, and easily absorbed. Marula works wonders on dry skin, split ends, and squeaky hinges
- 100% VEGAN, 0% PRETENTIOUS: Paraben free, Sulfate free, Mineral oil free, Petrolatum free, Formaldehyde free, Cruelty free
- DIRECTIONS: Apply small amount to dry skin for moisture and balance. Apply small amount to ends of hair to relieve split ends. Apply to dry cuticles, scars, and stretch marks.
- WHY WE LOVE IT: Sky Organics Organic Marula Oil is rich in glow-boosting antioxidants and omega 6 and 9 that help replenish lost moisture for youthful-looking skin.
- FOR GLOWING SKIN: Sky Organics Organic Marula Oil has a lightweight texture that instantly sinks into skin to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for supple, glowing skin.
- COLD-PRESSED: Sky Organics 100% pure Organic Marula Oil is retrieved through a process of cold-pressing rather than chemical extraction to help retain its vitamins and antioxidants and eliminate any potential irritants.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Use our Organic Marula Oil on its own or as a concentrated glow booster. Combine 2-3 drops of Sky Organics Organic Marula Oil with your favorite serum, moisturizer or our Organic Rosewater Facial Mist for a hydration boost that leaves skin glowing.
- GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD FOR THE PLANET: Sky Organics Organic Marula Oil is USDA Certified Organic, 100% vegan and cruelty-free and is responsibly made in small batches with the highest quality ingredients.
- VIRGIN MARULA LUXURY FACIAL OIL. Straight from the pip of the marula fruit, Virgin Marula Oil is untouched by chemicals or fragrances. This luxurious oil reduces fine lines, wrinkles, redness, and blotchiness, while improving your skin's elasticity
- REHAB FOR YOUR SKIN. This luxury facial oil is high in antioxidants tocopherol (vitamin E), tochotrienol, phenolic compounds and flavinoids, and rich in omegas 6 and 9, helps to moisturize, rejuvenate, and reset your skin
- NO QUESTION IN QUALITY. A routine is only as good as its worst product, and a product is only as good as its worst ingredient. Drunk Elephant is dedicated to your internal health and external skin health; "If there's any DOUBT, it's OUT.
- SENSITIVE VS. SENSITIZED. When skin is exposed to irritants and sensitizers, damage can be imperceptible and cumulative, leaving it in a reactive mode. "Sensitive" skin is often just skin that has become sensitized over time by harsh additives
- MADE IN THE USA. Drunk Elephant doesnt take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested, and made in the United States
- Marula Seed Oil: Organic Marula Oil is cold-pressed from the nut kernels of the Marula tree native to Africa and is known for its incredible beauty and skin benefits. Marula oil is fatty acids and antioxidants rich that may help with skin issues naturally.
- Skin Rejuvenating Properties: Marula oil is a fast acting skin rejuvenating agent with its unique ability to penetrate all three layers of the skin which may help to accelerate healing.
- Healthy Hair and Nails: The richness of fatty acid and multiple nutrients makes it an ideal for beautiful hair and nails. It nourishes, moisturizes and softens hair while making scalp healthier. When massaged on nails, it leaves shiny and healthy nails.
- Effective on Signs of Ageing: Marula oil works exotically on the skin and may help with signs of aging. With its moisturizing properties and ability to penetrate three distinct layers of skin, it may help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Size 120ml (4oz) with PUMP & DROPPER: Packaged in a high-quality dark amber glass bottle with a pump, glass dropper, and tamper-proof seal cap. The dropper will allow controlled oil dispensing for easy oil dropping for measurement without spilling.
- Certified Organic Marula Oil - Cliganic marula oil is proudly usda organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
- 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Oil - Cliganic organic marula oil is a single-ingredient product. no synthetic additives, ever.
- Hydrates, Balances & Refreshes Skin - Absorbs into skin quickly to moisturize, balance and refresh the complexion with omega-3 fatty acids, polyphenols and antioxidants.
- Non-GMO Certified, Vegan And Cruelty-free - Cliganic tamanu oil is proudly Certified Non-GMO, Certified Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
- Sustainably Sourced & Cold-Pressed - Derived from the fruit kernels of the Marula tree and cold-pressed for potency and integrity .
- 60% MORE ANTIOXIDANTS THAN ARGAN: Better for dry, sun-damaged skin, hair and brittle nails. Rich in vitamins C and E, omega fatty acids that help support anti-aging, collagen production. Non-greasy. Supports hair growth, decreasing frizzy hair.
- VIRGIN, COLD PRESSED, CERTIFIED ORGANIC, AND 100% PURE: Look for the Organic certification as the *first* layer of trust you deserve. Mixes well with other DIY organic oils including Rosehip, Argan and Jojoba.
- DISCOVER THE SECRET TO PERFECT SKIN AND HAIR: Wild harvested, unrefined and cold pressed to maximize nutrient density under the warmth of the African sun. Help nourish, hydrate and heal skin - improving elasticity, smoothness and irritations.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED AND PRODUCED: Vegan. Bottled in small batches. Never tested on animals. Imported from South Africa - from local farms where trees are well cared for and not over-harvested. Proudly bottled in the USA.
- THE FOXBRIM NATURALS EXPERIENCE: We care deeply about your experience and will not be satisfied unless you are. If you are unhappy with your purchase, let us know. We will take care of you.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Marula Oils for Face
When it comes to choosing the best marula oil for face, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a marula oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best marula oil for face.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best marula oil for face, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best marula oil for face, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best marula oil for face. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the marula oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which marula oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best marula oil for face. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best marula oil for your needs.
Which one of these marula oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.