With so many options, finding the best makeup for sensitive eyes can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best makeup for sensitive eyes. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Makeup for Sensitive Eyes
- VEGAN LUXURY MASCARA FOR SENSITIVE EYES - Ophthalmologically tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lenses wearers. Our Ultra Black Colour Conditioning Mascara is a Unique Masterpiece
- ANIMAL CRUELTY FREE SAFE EYE LASH ENHANCER - Paraben Free with No Harmful Ingredients. Makes Thin Fine Upper & Lower Eyelashes Longer & Thicker. Suitable for Contact Lenses
- BUILDABLE VOLUME CONTROL WITH PROFESSIONAL CURVED WAND - Full Boost on Lashes by Building, Volumizing & Extending Them. Natural Looking Impact or Voluminous Thick Fake False Effect Without Falsies or Extensions
- SEPARATE & LENGTHEN LASHES WITH NO CLUMPS - Length Defining Top Coat Mascara with Smudgeproof Silicone Brush. No Clumping & Won't Smudge Under the Eyes. Clear Definition for Great Extended Super Blast Lashes
- LONG LASTING YET EASY TO APPLY & REMOVE - 3d Conditioning Best Selling Mascara. Add the Blackest Eyelash Volumizer to Your Travel Sized Make Up Cosmetics Gifts List. Wear for an Amazing Epic Look
- MASCARA THAT MAGNIFIES: Our gentle, buildable mascara lengthens, lifts, and conditions, ultimately creating a flawless, long lash look without clumping, flaking, or smudging
- CONDITIONING LASH FORMULA: Because we love your delicate eye area, this formula is enriched with a lash caring complex of plant based waxes and conditioners to nourish for healthy looking eyelashes
- SUSTAINABLE FORWARD: To reduce our footprint on the planet, this brush is made of 100% plant derived bristles (that evenly coat lashes from root to tip); the packaging is made with post consumer recycled materials
- FORMULATED WITHOUT: Parabens, phthalates, SLS, mineral oil, DMDM Hydantoin, formaldehydes, and Triclosan
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE EYES: As part of the Almay promise, this product is hypoallergenic and ophthalmologist tested; it is also clean, cruelty free, fragrance free, and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Product of Simple
- Pack of 6
- Build thicker lashes with no clumps, flakes, or smudges
- Specially designed brush wraps mascara evenly around every lash as it separates for a full, lush, high-volume look
- Formula infused with aloe and vitamin B5 to condition lashes
- Ophthalmologist tested, meaning it's suitable for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers
- As always, hypoallergenic, fragrance free, clean, and cruelty free
- 3-in-1 Vintage Makeup: Not just an eyelash tint, also a black eyeliner + eyebrow fill! 1 Mascara Cake replaces mascara tubes, eyeliner pencil, eyebrow pencil & eyebrow mascara. This water-based makeup set is safe mascara sensitive eyes, false lash extensions & contact lenses
- Zero Waste Products: A benefit of our mascara and eyeliner set is the reusable/recyclable vintage makeup tin, 1 zero waste mascara cake eyeliner replaces 13 mascara tubes
- Clean Beauty: If you want a clean mascara, cruelty free mascara, vegan mascara, that is gluten, mineral oil & a mascara paraben free, Black Mascara Cake is the best mascara for your eyelashes
- Application: Wet mascara brush, rub back & forth on cake until a soft paste forms. Brush up on lashes, let dry & apply more coats for perfect length & volume. Easy to remove, wash with warm water or make up/mascara remover
- Smudge Proof Mascara: Cake Mascara gives you perfect black, defined lashes that last all day
- Everything sensitive eyes need; Gentle, fragrance-free, non-irritating.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers, too.
- Creates natural looking lashes.
- Water soluble formula removes easily.
- Packaged in a sleek black oval shape with black handle.
- Make up for Ever Sens'eyes - Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser 3.38 Fl. Oz -gel makeup remover for eyes and lips. (BNIB)
- [MAKEUP REMOVER] - Micellar water cleanser removes 99% of makeup as well as gently cleanses skin from impurities, fine particles and pollution.
- [SOOTHING] - Formulated with a physiological pH, the micellar water respects the skin's barrier while effortlessly soothes and removes makeup and dirt from sensitive skin.
- [NO RINSE FORMULA] - A makeup remover cleanser for on-the-go. Simply soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O micellar water and gently remove makeup without rinsing.
- [SKIN BALANCING] - Made from purified and pharmaceutical-grade water preserves the skin's biological balance to maintain healthy looking skin.
- [FOR ADULTS AND TEENS] - Micellar water has a very good tolerance for normal to dry sensitive skin in adult and teens.
- Clinically tested
- Opthalmologist tested
- Extremely safe and effective
- HIGHLY PIGMENTED EYESHADOW CHAMPAGNE SHIMMER: Treat yourself to champagne with our shimmer eyeshadow in medium golden-beige. With over 30 high-pigmented shades from Matte, Shimmer, and Metallic, you can build your own eyeshadow palette and go as understated or bold as the day (or night) calls for.
- CREME-TO-POWDER WATERPROOF EYESHADOW: This waterproof, crème-to-powder eyeshadow stick glides effortlessly across lids before drying to a waterproof crease-proof powder finish.
- NATURALLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS VITAMIN C & E: This cream-to-powder eyeshadow stick does double-duty, thanks to the hydrating, nourishing formula with vitamin C & E. Delicate sensitive skin will love the vitamin E that protects against free radicals with antioxidants, and the vitamin C, which treats environmental damage to improve skin tone and texture. And candelilla wax makes every shade easy to blend, naturally.
- NO BRUSH REQUIRED: Just glide and go. With smooth application, a built-in smudger for effortless blending, and a waterproof powder finish, you don’t need a brush to get the look you love.
- HOW TO APPLY: Prime the smudger by coating it with color, then sweep the eyeshadow stick directly across your eyelids. Use the built-in smudger or your fingers to blend before the formula sets. For best results, prime the smudger by coating it with color prior to use.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Makeup for Sensitive Eyes
When it comes to choosing the best makeup for sensitive eyes, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a makeup.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best makeup for sensitive eyes.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best makeup for sensitive eyes, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best makeup for sensitive eyes, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best makeup for sensitive eyes. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the makeup you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which makeup you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best makeup for sensitive eyes. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best makeup for your needs.
Which one of these makeups are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.