With so many options, finding the best makeup for perioral dermatitis can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best makeup for perioral dermatitis. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Makeup for Perioral Dermatitis
- We favor ingredients derived from nature. We don’t use artificial fragrances or colors. Nothing is tested on animals. Free from sulfates, MPG, parabens, edetate disodium (ETDA), and PEG.
- Safe for daily cleansing of Seborrheic Dermatitis, Dandruff, Acne, Fungal Conditions, Psoriasis, Diaper Rash, Cradle Cap
- 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZNP) - for use by both Adults and Children
- For stubborn SD, follow with an application of DermaHarmony Seborrheic Dermatitis Cream (ASIN: B07VNT2ZLL)
- Made in the USA. We support the use of sustainable growing and harvesting practices. We source from suppliers that value human & labor rights and believe in livable wages.
- MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR BODY by relieving the 4 symptoms of extra dry skin - redness, roughness, itching and flaking. Our breakthrough formula seals in moisture and repairs dry skin barrier for long-lasting relief. The product of decades of European research excellence, Derma Calm Crème moisturizes your skin to its core, rather than adding a greasy layer like other lotions.
- Glow on The Go: 5 INDIVIDUAL SACHETS INCLUDED. Long weekend, family vacation with kids, European backpacking trip, and everything in between. Wherever you go, your skin’s little quirks follow you around. No need to stress. We’ve got you covered! Just pack a pair of our travel-size sachets with your essentials, fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride. It really is that simple. Bon Voyage, Mon Cheri!
- IT’S ALL BEHIND THE SCENES: The synergy of the powerful moisturizing complex (8% urea, hyaluronic acid and shea), working together with yogurt extracts, rose oil and bisabolol, accelerates the healing of extremely dry, flaky skin often associated with eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and dyshidrotic eczema. Clinical trials have conclusively shown compounds within these ingredients to increase hydration, stimulate cellular respiration, and improve the overall health of the skin.
- SAFETY FIRST: The Best Choice for Your Family. Hypoallergenic, Paraben-, Preservative- & Steroid-free, it contains no artificial fragrances, thus making it gentle and nourishing even for baby's and toddler's sensitive skin. This nutrient-rich lotion has been specially formulated to soothe irritated and very dry skin on the face, hands, scalp, and any other affected area. It is the ultimate skin care therapy after exposure to sun, wind or water.
- FEEL AS GOOD AS YOU LOOK: Let your inner zen show with skin that is soft, smooth and healthy. Peaceful Skin, Peaceful Mind ~ In the unlikely case that you are unhappy with your purchase, get in touch for an immediate refund. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE by Amélie Monnier.
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, aging, enlarged pores, & blackheads. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- Dramatically improves skin's texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin. Beta hydroxy acid (BHA also known as salicylic acid) mimics the natural exfoliation process of younger skin by helping it shed extra layers while unclogging and clearing pores.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Paula's Choice facial exfoliants are gentler on delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. A BHA leave-on exfoliator delivers hydration & can exfoliate directly inside the pore & improve how the pore works.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
- This multi-purpose soothing cream for cracked, chapped, chafed skin and dry skin irritations helps to hydrate and soothe
- Non-greasy, skin protectant and healing ointment helps to protect & relieve dry, rough skin. Hydrating therapeutic cream protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness, while helping to treat & prevent diaper rash
- Suitable for adults, children and babies 1 week and up. Safe for babies
- Soothes visible signs of dry skin irritations and sensitive skin. Provides daily relief for dry to very dry skin. Protects from the drying effects of wind and cold. Helps relieve and protect cracked, chapped, chafed skin
- Vitamin B5: Panthenol (provitamin B5) helps the skin feel soothed and moisturized. Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed
- NUTRIENT-ENRICHED RELIEF. This perfectly pH-balanced moisturizing body wash is a natural solution for seborrheic dermatitis & can effectively reduce the appearance of atopic dermatitis, keratosis, dandruff & more.
- NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. Infused with skin & scalp-calming botanicals, including Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera & Coconut Oil, this organic face wash gently & thoroughly cleanses your face, body & scalp without drying out your skin.
- HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING, AND NOURISHING. Our nourishing facial cleanser & body wash for sensitive skin gently exfoliates & provides deep & long-lasting hydration while hydrating and moisturizing damaged skin to leave skin clean, fresh & healthy.
- GENTLE, NON-IRRITATING FORMULA. Unlike other facial skin care products, this facial cleanser & fragrance free body wash is perfectly pH-balanced to protect the skin by strengthening its natural protective barrier to achieve & maintain a healthy balance for your skin.
- RESPONSIBLY SOURCED, MADE IN THE USA. pHat 5.5 gentle face cleanser & sensitive skin body wash is free of potentially harmful chemicals. Our facewash is not tested on animals & is free of parabens, sulfates, gluten & fragrance.
- Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer is formulated with dermatologist-recommended ingredients including ceramide-3, niacinamide, glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water
- Double action helps repair skin’s natural protective barrier after 1-hour and provide up to 48-hour hydration. Produces a unique prebiotic action on the skin microbiome and restores healthy-looking skin
- Its lightweight cream texture easily absorbs into the skin to provide immediate comfort
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Fragrance free, paraben free, oil free, alcohol free, non comedogenic
- Formulated with Ceramide-3: to help retain moisture and maintain a healthy skin barrier. Niacinamide: helps restore skin's moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations. Glycerin: hydrates skin
- Age Defying antioxidant protection.
- Pure and skin soothing ingredients.
- Light to full coverage.
- Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free.
- Don't go crazy when seborrheic dermatitis occurs again! Our pHat 5.5 Face & Body Cream is specially formulated to bring your skin’s pH closer to the ideal. This skincare moisturizer will gently cleanse and provide superior protection by creating a natural shield against sebum and sweat, leaving your skin balanced, moisturized, and healthy.
- Our Seborrheic Dermatitis cream formula is meant to soothe seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin problems. This cream nourishes and repairs skin cells, moisturizes and loosens tight and dry skin, relieves itching and flaking, and reduces redness and inflammation. Designed for your face, but gentle enough to use just about anywhere on your body -- from your scalp to neck, back, ears, etc. Great and ideal for all types of skin.
- Infused with raw manuka honey, our Seborrheic Dermatitis Cream balances your skin’s pH level and helps slough away dead cell debris, keeping your skin clean and healthy. Plus, aloe vera that contains vitamin C, vitamin E, minerals, amino acids, and other components that speed up the regeneration of damaged skin.
- Kiss dry, flaky and itchy skin goodbye by treating it with a custom blend of natural ingredients. Our body and face moisturizer is made with organic coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter and more to help your skin retain moisture and reduce dryness, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
- pHat 5.5’s formulas are carefully crafted and designed to relieve, moisturize, and reduce redness or itch, making it easy to soothe more than just the symptoms of your skin conditions. Made in USA, our responsibly sourced dermatitis cream is a revolutionary blend of all-natural ingredients that help nourish your skin in every way possible, revealing your beautiful, healthy, radiant skin!
- GET QUICK RELIEF OF ITCHY, CRACKED, INFLAMED, SORE, AND IRRITATED SKIN. Provides immediate relief to acne, insect bites, itchy spots, saddle sores, heat rash, diaper rash, jock itch, razor burn, folliculitis, split cracked cuticles, hemorrhoid treatment, baby eczema, psoriasis, molluscum contagiosum, perineal irritations, mosquito bite itch relief, dry hands and dry feet with a fresh, clean citrus scent. A MUST HAVE in your bathroom, gym bag, purse, and office drawer!
- 100% ALL NATURAL and effective formula containing properties to soothe the itching and irritation on hands, fingernails, feet, heels, toe nail fungus, scalp, under breast skin and essentially any other irritated part of the body.
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE COMBINATION OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS including Tea Tree Oil, Green Tea, Peppermint Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil (& more) and the carrier agents Olive Oil and Beeswax to stay in place and provide long lasting relief. Clinically proven ingredients to offer healing relief to mild and stubborn skin irritations.
- THIS BALM WORKS – SEE THE REVIEWS! Contains no harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances, or artificial ingredients. Natural alternative to lysine, hydrocortisone. terrasil, lotrimin, lamisil, aquaphor and over-the-counter anti itch cream, eczema cream and antifungal creams. Can be used on Children and Adults with SENSITIVE SKIN!
- DERMATOLOGY TESTED & PEDIATRICIAN APPROVED!. 4500+ 5-Star Reviews! Manufactured to US FDA standards. BONUS information insert included!!
- Expertly Formulated - Dermoscribe’s seborrheic dermatitis cream is developed by our team of dermatologists. This eczema cream for adults is specially formulated to work best on oil-producing areas such as the scalp, face, and center of the chest.
- Provides Fast Results - Our seborrheic dermatitis face cream provides fast-acting relief against pain, swelling, and itching. It works to alleviate dermatitis symptoms such as redness, flaking, scaling, and discomfort.
- Improves Skin Condition - Ease skin discomfort with the high concentration of active ingredients in our seborrhoeic cream. This cream has 3% Sulfur, 1% Hydrocortisone, and 3% Salicylic Acid to quickly soothe and improve skin condition.
- Hydrating & Fragrance-Free - This face & scalp relief cream encourages natural hydration through its inactive ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, and Grapefruit Seed Extract. Our skin rash cream also contains no artificial fragrances.
- Unconditional Money Back Guarantee - Message us via Amazon if you are not completely satisfied with our product. We'll refund the purchase – no questions asked (Limit one tube per customer).
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Makeup for Perioral Dermatitis
When it comes to choosing the best makeup for perioral dermatitis, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a makeup.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best makeup for perioral dermatitis.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best makeup for perioral dermatitis, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best makeup for perioral dermatitis, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best makeup for perioral dermatitis. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the makeup you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which makeup you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best makeup for perioral dermatitis. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best makeup for your needs.
Which one of these makeups are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.