With so many options, finding the best lavender oil for hair can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best lavender oil for hair. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Lavender Oils for Hair
- A LUXURIOUS TREATMENT OIL: This natural multi-use oil can be used on your body, hair, face, hands and nails. An organic blend this oil delivers firming, smoothing and brightening effects while supporting the skin's natural cell metabolism and helps revitalize skin from beneath the surface. Improving the appearance of uneven skin tones, dry and aging skin. Our long lasting formula is safe and gentle enough for all skin types.
- REJUVENATE YOUR FINGERTIPS: With our effective moisturizing treatment oil treat your dry cracked hands caused by weather or excessive work. Our treatment provides your hands with extra nourishment with the power of Vitamin E strengthening your nails and cuticles. Apply to your cuticles once a day and watch as it repairs and protects providing long-lasting comfort.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS: Proven to moisturize, nourish and soothe skin. Vitamin E strengthens skin cells while moisturizing and promoting the skin's natural elasticity all while acting as a natural anti-aging nutrient within your body. Vitamin E is packed with potent antioxidants that help to reverse the signs of aging, scarring, dark sun spots, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving your skin a radiant and glowing look.
- NATURAL AND REFRESHING: By opting for natural and organic skincare, you are choosing to nourish your skin with the healthiest available ingredients free of toxins and chemicals. Our plant-based ingredients are rich in phytonutrients and are associated with an array of health benefits. Our versatile oil made from natural, organic and vegan ingredients is a safe yet effective addition to your skin care regimen. Cruelty-Free, Free of parabens, phthalates, alcohol, and other harmful chemicals.
- MADE IN THE USA: Adopting practices and selecting products that emphasize the preservation of natural resources fosters a sustainable mindset. Here at Provence Beauty we don't compromise ingredients to save money. We are hands-on and will stay true to our ethos. Our products are designed, tested, and made in the United States.
- LAVENDER OIL ESSENTIAL OIL FOR DIFFUSER. Lavender essential oil for diffuser relieves stress through therapy. Use lavender oil diffuser in aromatherapy or make a calm mix of clary sage and lavender diffuser blend to uplift home and room spaces.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OILS FOR SKIN. Lavender oil essential oil for skin revives dry skin with hydration. Mix 3 drops of lavender oil for skin to your skincare and apply on cleansed face.
- FORTIFYING FOR HAIR GROWTH. Lavender oil for hair growth strengthens hair roots to fill in bald areas. Massage scalp with 3 drops of essential oils lavender and shampoo.
- ESSENTIAL OIL LAVENDER OIL BLENDS WELL WITH OTHER ORGANIC OILS. Pure lavender oil goes well with oils such as eucalyptus and orange. Diffuse 2 drops each for 30 minutes to uplift ambiances.
- IDEAL FOR DIY. Add lavender oil to make products like candle, outdoor spray, roll on and shower gel. Mix 3 drops with carrier oil to make lavender massage oil and lavender body oil and massage with a roller ball for added moisture.
- TESTED FOR SAFETY AND QUALITY. Gya Labs’ Lavender oil is 100% pure & undiluted, with steam distilled flowers from Bulgaria and rigorously tested by GC/MS, MSDS, COA, IFRA, etc. Do not use undiluted on pets, children and during pregnancy.
- SAFELY BOTTLED & PACKAGED. Gya Labs’ essential oils are made from the best botanicals. All oils undergo quality testing for potency & purity before being bottled for you to enjoy.
- A TRUSTED NAME IN AROMATHERAPY OILS. Gya Labs' Lavender Essential Oil is made from the finest Bulgarian lavender flowers. The result is 100% pure, undiluted lavender oil that is therapeutic-grade & rich in pure remedial properties.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Oils - Lavender essential oil for diffusers can transform your space as one of the best aromatherapy essential oils for diffusers for home and on the go to promote tranquility
- Lavender Oil for Skin - Pure lavender essential oil for skin can help boost your anti aging skin care regimen as a facial cleansing oil with nutrients for clear skin or as a cuticle oil for nails
- Lavender Oil for Hair - Try lavender essential oil for hair care and dry scalp care for a potent dry scalp oil that promotes healthier-looking hair from the source as a hair oil for all hair types
- Other Benefits - Lavender diffuser oil is also one of the best essential oils for sleep time and shower aromatherapy also used as a nail oil and pleasing aroma for at home and on the go self care
- Maple Holistics Quality - We’re proud to be a leading name in aromatherapy and think you’ll love our essential oils for humidifiers and other uses because we source some of the best lavender around
- Black Jamaican Castor Oil promotes natural strong hair growth, prevents breakage, and dry, itchy scalp
- Lavender oil provides additional benefits such as a calming scent that will help improve blood circulation which will encourage hair growth
- Additional Lavender benefits include treatment of minor burns, acne and aching muscles
- We have combined these two oils to bring you all these benefits in one convenient formula for external use only.
- For a deep, intensive treatment, use as hot oil. Repeat 1 to 2 times weekly for best results.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL- SIVA Lavender Oil is obtained by steam distillation extraction method of Lavandula angustifolia flowers originated in Bulgaria. It is 100% Pure, Natural & Authentic Essential Oil.
- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT- No Additives, Alcohol-Free, No Added-Fragrance and Undiluted. It is completely free from any other ingredient or formulation. It is 100% Pure, Natural, Undiluted, Vegan and Cruelty-free product.
- DIFFUSER & AROMATHERAPY- SIVA Lavender Oil has a distinct sweet, alluring and floral scent. It has been used profusely in diffusers. It is one of the most suitable oils for aromatherapy and helps improve overall well-being. It creates a relaxing and calming ambience.
- SKIN CARE- SIVA Lavender oil promotes skin nourishment when diluted and applied on skin. It helps soothe the skin and make it soft and supple. It enhances natural beauty and gives a youthful charm. It is a great addition to your everyday creams, lotions and all kinds of skin care regimes. Always dilute it with carrier oils before any kind of topical application.
- HAIR CARE- SIVA Lavender oil works wonders for hair health and is renowned to promote voluminous and thicker hair. It may boost hair growth when massaged regularly in the scalp and hair. Always dilute it with carrier oil or simply add a few drops to your shampoos, hair conditioners or hair masks.
- OTHER BENEFITS- SIVA Lavender Essential Oil has a wide range of benefits and uses. The aroma is widely popular and used in soap making, candles, potpourri and many other home applications. It is also a great ingredient in Natural Beauty and Personal Care Products.
- SIVA LAVENDER OIL BLENDS WELL WITH- essential oils like Cypress, Geranium, Patchouli, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Thyme, Vetiver and Juniper.
- HIGH QUALITY PACKAGING- SIVA Essential Oils comes in a superior amber glass bottle and glass dropper to protect the essential oil against UV radiation from sunlight. It is then safely packed in sturdy and reliable packaging to ensure our precious oils safely reach our valuable customers.
- 100% AUTHENTIC & RISK FREE PURCHASE- SIVA is committed to provide our customers with high quality authentic products that deliver an extraordinary experience. We strongly believe in Customer satisfaction and do not compromise upon it. If you are ever unsatisfied with the quality of the product, you will receive a guaranteed full refund/replacement from us.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL LAVENDER OIL - Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that! Many oils being sold make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE AND DROPPER – Our essential oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a glass dropper, so you get the exact amount of oil without any waste.
- LAVENDER OIL BLENDS WELL WITH – Basil, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary and Tea Tree.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Our oils are sourced from the best regions all over the world to bring you the best and finest.
- Fresh-cut and steam-distilled, direct from Bulgarian farmers.
- 100% Pure and Natural Lavender Essential Oil.
- A gentle, calming, relaxing scent for all occasions.
- Cruelty free, no animal testing.
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note of strong aroma, Lavender (Bulgaria) has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than Lavender 40/42, and smells more like fresh lavender.d.
- BRIGHTEN BLONDE HAIR: Kick brassy-hair days to the curb & protect your color with this brightening, shimmer-enhancing penetrating oil. Formulated to boost platinum tones in professionally-colored hair.
- ALL SASS, NO BRASS: This hydrating blend with lavender & chamomile helps reduce the appearance of brassy, yellow tones in professionally colored blonde hair while protecting from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- BEAUTY PURE & SIMPLE: OGX products are inspired by nature. We don’t try to make hair look “perfect” because we’d rather make hair look fuller, smoother, curlier, or bouncier & smell irresistible.
- WHAT HAIR WANTS: Whether you need quenching moisture for curly hair, protection for color treated hair, blowout cream or matte pomade, OGX hair care products are designed to bring out your best.
- REAL QUALITY, REAL BEAUTY: Unattainable looks don't inspire us but originality does. OGX hair & skin care product collections are here to help you look your best! We’re beauty, pure & simple.
- Organic and authentic castor oil processed the traditional Jamaican way
- Stimulates hair growth for all hair types
- Quickly and effectively regrow thinning edges
- Great for aromatherapy massage
- No salt added
- Item Package Length: 4.318cm
- Item Package Width: 4.572cm
- Item Package Height: 11.43cm
- Model Number: 201320
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Lavender Oils for Hair
When it comes to choosing the best lavender oil for hair, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a lavender oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best lavender oil for hair.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best lavender oil for hair, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best lavender oil for hair, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best lavender oil for hair. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the lavender oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which lavender oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best lavender oil for hair. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best lavender oil for your needs.
Which one of these lavender oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.