With so many options, finding the best hydrating spray for face can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best hydrating spray for face. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Hydrating Sprays for Face
- Hydrates anywhere, anytime
- Fine mist wont disturb makeup
- Ideal for dry environments
- For all skin types.
- As seen on The Martha Stewart Show.
- Naturally rich in the anti oxidant Selenium
- This soothing face mist for sensitive skin gently refreshes and tones the skin. Sourced in La Roche-Posay, France, this Thermal Spring Water is a core ingredient is all La Roche-Posay skincare products.
- The face spray is naturally rich in minerals with scientifically demonstrated soothing and antioxidant properties. It is suitable for the face & body and all ages.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
- This water mist spray helps refresh and tone the skin. Facial spray for body and face.
- Facial mist infused with Coconut Water, Hyaluronic Acid and Argan Oil.
- Nourishes and hydrates your skin, leaving a dewy glow.
- Shake gently, hold the bottle several inches from the face, and spray a light layer of mist over your makeup or bare skin with eyes closed.
- Suitable for personal or professional use.
- Cruelty-free, vegan and 100% free from Phthalates, Parabens, Nonylphenol, Ethoxylates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and Hydroquinone.
- LIGHT & REFRESHING: The e.l.f. Hydrating Coconut Mist is a lightweight, hydrating facial mist moisturizes the skin and refreshes makeup.
- INVIGORATING SCENT: The Coconut formula is enriched with Coconut, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to nourish the skin and has a refreshing scent.
- WEAR ANY TIME: Perfect to start or end your day with, or even as a midday refresher.
- FOR EVERYONE: Perfect for all skin types.
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want, minus the toxins you don’t—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% cruelty-free and Vegan.
- Spray over the skin after cleansing and throughout the day to help firm, rehydrate and minimize skin-aging triggers
- A refreshing antioxidant shield with flash-firming properties
- Boosts collagen formation to reduce appearance of lines
- 3.4-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray with Hyaluronic Acid for glowing, smooth skin
- This long-wearing makeup setting mist is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic and helps set your makeup for a dewy look while leaving skin feeling hydrated and fresh
- Facial mist is formulated with purified hyaluronic acid, a hydrator naturally found in skin that locks in moisture for more smooth, supple skin
- Suitable for your daily beauty and skincare routine, use this face setting spray after applying your makeup look. Mist 12-14 inches away from face for a glowing makeup look that stays locked in place
- Pair mist with other skincare products with hyaluronic acid from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost collection, which includes hydrating facial moisturizers, cleansers, hand cream and body gel cream
- Hydrating Face Mist & Make Up Enhancer - Immersing the skin in a ultra-fine, hydrating face mist designed for ultimate radiance and make up enhancement. It serves as a watermelon face moisturizer to leave the skin refreshed and super hydrated.
- Maximum Skin Hydration - Watermelon is rich with Amino Acids and Vitamins to hydrate, sooth, and fights free radical damage. hyaluronic acid instantly quenches dry skin, and natural hibiscus flower AHA to smooth uneven texture, soften, and hydrate.
- All-Day Radiance - Inspired by the latest fog mist trend in Korea, this ultra-fine, hydrating face mist is formulated to refresh and enhance makeup with a whisper-soft haze. A juicy blend of 84% watermelon, hyaluronic acid, and hibiscus refreshes and softens skin and enhances makeup for the ultimate skin radiance, 24/7.
- How to Use - Before you spray, make sure to shake the bottle. From 8-10 inches away, firmly press nozzle and mist 2-3 times across face. Hold closer to face for maximum dewy effect. Use throughout the day. If you have oily/combination skin, spray it once every few hours to refresh skin. If your skin is on the drier side, hold it closer to your face and apply two spritzes every two hours to maintain hydration.
- Free of - Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Phthalates, Drying Alcohols, Synthetic Dyes. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Patch test on small area of skin before using on face.
- Glow to Go: Rosewater and Glycerine hydrating face mist soothes and refreshes for smooth, radiant-looking skin and a beautiful glow.
- Rich Hydration: Vegetable Glycerin locks in moisture, while Damask Rose Oil soothes and softens. Mist your face as needed to refresh your look and re-energize your skin and mood.
- Minimal Ingredients: Clean formula for dry to combination skin, made with just three ingredients and no parabens, phthalates or sulfates.
- Your Beauty Go-To: Apply after makeup as a setting spray, then mist through hair to reduce frizzing, refresh and add softness – great for locs too!
- Good for People & Planet: Made without dyes or alcoholǂ, our Rose Water and Glycerin is vegan, cruelty free and packaged in eco-friendly, post-consumer resin (PCR) recycled plastic bottles.
- Multi-purpose mist that balances, brightens, and helps de-stress skin. Instantly hydrates and refreshes skin.
- Biossance Squalane + Hyaluronic Toning Mist. A weightless face spray that restores hydration inside and out for complete, skin-plumping moisture and protection. The mineral-rich formula locks in moisture for all-day radiance.
- Plump Fine Lines and Set Makeup. Give skin a boost of moisture and protection. The toning mist is perfect for setting makeup and refreshing throughout the day. Safe for all skin types, it helps bring out a refreshed, even and balanced complexion.
- Made with Gentle and Effective Ingredients. Safe and non-irritating, hyaluronic acid retains moisture and visibly plumps the skin's surface. Squalane provides weightless and fast-absorbing hydration deep into the skin to prevent over-drying.
- Part of Your Daily Nontoxic Skincare Routine. Give the mist a quick shake, then close eyes and hold 6-8 inches from face while slowly pressing 2-3 pumps. Apply over or under moisturizer, over makeup or throughout the day to refresh and revive.
- Committed to Clean Beauty. As part of Biossance's commitment to high standards for your skin and the environment, all products are vegan, cruelty free and made without paraben or synthetic fragrances or PEG.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Hydrating Sprays for Face
When it comes to choosing the best hydrating spray for face, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a hydrating spray.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best hydrating spray for face.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best hydrating spray for face, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best hydrating spray for face, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best hydrating spray for face. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the hydrating spray you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which hydrating spray you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best hydrating spray for face. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best hydrating spray for your needs.
Which one of these hydrating sprays are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.