With so many options, finding the best honey for hair can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best honey for hair. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Honey for Hair
- HAIR GREASE: This citrus scented shine pomade moisturizes frizzy and dull hair, hydrates scalp, smoothes edges and controls hair waves; It’s sure to become a part of your daily maintenance for beautiful, healthy hair
- MOISTURIZE AND DEFINE: The lightweight formula enhances thick curly hair that adds shine and sheen; start seeing results that go a long way after using product after just a couple weeks; Great for dry and brittle hair providing softness
- NOURISH NATURALLY CURLY HAIR: From the short-cropped 4c curly hairstyle to 1c waves, we use the ingredients your curls crave, leaving little residue and a soft finish; contains no parabens, silicones, petrolatum, mineral oil, or artificial colors
- HOW TO USE: Place a small amount into the palm of your hands and rub together. Gently work into your damp or dry hair and scalp. Can be used as a moisturizer (itch relief), a heat-styling aid, or great for daily maintenance on children’s hair
- COILY, CURLY, WAVY HAIR PRODUCTS: Carol’s Daughter Collection created for natural hair with 4C, 4B, 4A, 3C, 3B, 3A, 2C, 2B, 2A curl types; Complete the routine with: Curly Hair Shampoo and Conditioner set, Leave in Conditioner, Hair Mask and Hair Oil
- BLACK WOMAN FOUNDED: Lisa Price founded Carol's Daughter in her Brooklyn kitchen in 1993 with a mother's love and encouragement; Today we carry a full line of textured hair care products for women and men to care for all waves, curls and coils
- tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask is like an instant make over for dry, damaged or colored treated hair. This luxurious deep conditioner contains raw honey for softer, shinier tresses and jojoba and olive oils, which nourish and heal strands in need of repair. The result is hair that never looked so good.
- This luxurious deep conditioner contains raw honey for softer, shinier tresses and jojoba and olive oils, which nourish and heal strands in need of repair. The result is hair that never looked so good.
- Our Honey Miracle Hair Mask is a miracle treatment for your hair! Made with Raw Honey to moisturize your hair, making it softer and shinier! Restore health and strengthen damaged and over-processed hair to give your hair a beautiful and healthy look.
- Black, Women Owned: Our team at tgin is 96% women and 100% black-owned. Our products do not contain sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, and we do not test on animals.
- Argan oil, honey, royal jelly, propolis, golden silk, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed silk and more
- Made with 3 types of honey; Manuka from New Zealand, Acacia from Hungary and raw honey from Japan
- Reinforces strands with with rose flower extract, keratin and ceramide
- Free from sulfate, mineral oil, synthetic dyes, paraben, additives & animal testing
- Leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally pampered.
- Works to soften or smooth hair.
- Has 8 collections of treatments.
- Gently leaves your hair soft, smooth, hydrated and vibrant.
- Infused with honey and the essence of apricot.
- Sulfate, dye, paraben and mineral oil free.
- Adds a natural hold without weighing the hair down
- Smooth for maximum coverage
- Without any greasy build-up
- Provides conditioning hold
- All-day shiny softness.
- REPAIR SERUM: Repair and rejuvenate damaged hair. Leave In Conditioner. Treatment Show your strands some love with this repairing and hydrating serum. Great for dry or split ends
- ONLY WHAT YOU NEED: We believe what you put on your hair is as important as what you eat. Hair Food products are sulfate free, paraben free and dye free
- HEALTHY SHINE: Transform dry, damaged hair into silky soft hair with a healthy shine with this hair repair serum
- DESIGNED FOR DRY HAIR: Works best on dry, damaged hair. Work evenly through damp hair. Style for silky soft hair. Or try a little on dry hair for extra shine
- KITCHEN-INSPIRED RECIPES: Blended with the essence of hemp and honey for a refreshing, delicious scent. Use on its own or with your favorite Hair Food shampoo, conditioner or other styling products for best results
- No Sulfates Or Mineral Oil,
- Tames And Control Frizz,
- For Dry, Damaged Hair,
- Replenishes Moisture
- Defines and elongates curls.
- For dry, dehydrated hair.
- No sulfates.
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
- Defines Curls and Fights Frizz: Highly defines curly to tightly-coiled textures while fighting frizz and shrinkage; Features an excellent medium to firm controllable hold while maintaining shine
- Enriched with Honey and Chamomile, elements that soften, soothes, and protects the hair strand during styling; Great for wash and go styling, finger coils, twists, Bantu knots and other natural styles
- Long Lasting Hold: Apply a small portion of Honey Curl Forming Custard on damp hair to guarantee a pliable-hold without experiencing the typical, flaky white residue left behind by other custards and gels
- Great for Dry Hair: Specifically formulated for curly, coily and kinky textured hair from normal to dry, and color treated textures to revitalize the hair's natural luster
- Design Essentials: Everyone deserves to feel beautiful and confident; With over 30 years experience, trust Design Essentials to empower you to look and feel your best; Every purchase is backed by the Design Essentials guarantee
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Honey for Hair
When it comes to choosing the best honey for hair, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a honey.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best honey for hair.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best honey for hair, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best honey for hair, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best honey for hair. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the honey you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which honey you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best honey for hair. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best honey for your needs.
Which one of these honeys are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.