With so many options, finding the best hemp oil for skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best hemp oil for skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Hemp Oils for Skin
- Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil contains the ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants and great for skin care
- All-natural cold press extraction process yields a 100% pure, nutty-tasting, nutrient-rich oil that's high in fatty acids and antioxidants without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat
- Ideal source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, gluten-free diets and is a great substitute for other oils in recipes or adding to dressings, sauces, and dips
- Nutiva partners with Canadian farmers to source the world’s finest organic, non-GMO, sustainably grown hemp seeds and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet
- WHY WE LOVE IT: Sky Organics Organic Hemp Seed Oil is rich in fatty acids that help replenish lost moisture for youthful-looking skin.
- FOR SMOOTH, EVEN SKIN: Sky Organics Organic Hemp Seed Oil has a lightweight texture that instantly sinks into ski to help improve tone and texture.
- COLD-PRESSED: Sky Organics 100% pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil is retrieved through a process of cold-pressing rather than chemical extraction to help retain its vitamins and antioxidants and eliminate any potential irritants.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Can be used alone or as a concentrated booster. Combine a pump of Sky Organics Organic Hemp Seed Oil with your favorite serum or moisturizer or our Organic Rosewater Facial Mist to boost its brightening and hydrating benefits.
- GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD FOR THE PLANET: Sky Organics Organic Hemp Seed Oil is 100% vegan and cruelty-free and responsibly made in small batches with the highest quality ingredients.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL: SVA Organics manufactures best and highest quality 100% Pure & Natural Organic Hemp Seed Essential Oil with no side effects. Our Oils does not contain fillers, color or any added preservatives. Our Products are Glass bottled in USA and are not tested on Animals
- SUGGESTED USE: SVA Organics Hemp seed Organic Essential Oil acts as a Facial Cleanser, Moisturizes Skin, nourishes the skin without making it feel too oily. A perfect oil for everyday skincare routine.
- HOW TO USE: Mix few drops of SVA Organics Hemp Seed Essential Oil to your daily Cream/Moisturizer and use as desired for a healthy looking Skin. It also moisturizes the scalp and hair follicles for healthier & shinier hair, just use few drops with your everyday Hair Oil/Shampoo
- THE MOST TRUSTED NAME ON THE MARKET: SVA Organics offers over 500 types of different 100% Pure and Natural oils for Personal Care/blending. We have every kind of Oil which is perfect for you
- 100% AUTHENTIC & RISK FREE PURCHASE: SVA Organics is committed to providing our customers with high quality authentic products that deliver an extraordinary experience. In a time when quality seems to be compromised by price by others, we are determined to be different and continue to offer the genuine quality we are known for. If you are ever unsatisfied with the quality of the product, you will receive a guaranteed full refund/replacement from us
- Hemp Body Oil: This dermatologist approved, hypoallergenic body oil helps increase hydration and soothe skin irritation, while providing 48 hour moisturization for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Revitalize And Rehydrate Dry Skin: Crafted with 100% natural Hemp Seed Oil and Cocoa Butter, this calming oil is free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and dyes; Rejuvenate your body with this oil
- Finest Ingredients: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated and beautiful hair and skin; We support sustainable production of Shea and Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil worldwide
- Choose What's Real: Our beauty products and hair and skin treatments feature real high quality, plant based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate and soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter
- Palmer's Skin Care: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils and soaps for hand and body, face, lip, sun care, hair care and pregnancy and stretch mark care
- Hemp seed oil instantly hydrates skin with Omega Fatty Acids. Lightweight, non-greasy formula quickly absorbs into your skin.
- Enriched with Cica extract to promote a more even skin tone and restores a vibrant glow to your complexion.
- Essential Fatty Acids supports a healthy skin barrier. Helps to plump tired, dry skin. This moisturizing face oil wont clog pores.
- Safe for all skin types. This facial serum provides long lasting moisture and is safe for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin and combination skin.
- Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. Paraben-free.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil - 4oz USDA Certified - Sativa Oil - Pure, Cold Pressed, Virgin, Unrefined, Vegan, Non-GMO, Food Grade, No Preservatives - High Omega 3 6 9 Fatty Acids, for Joints, Skin, Hair
- OMEGA 3, 6, 9, AMINO ACIDS & MORE: Best VEGAN option for Cardiovascular & Digestive Health. This Oil is rich in protein and minerals and vitamins, fiber and healthful fatty acids including omega-3s and omega-6s and high in protein
- SKIN : Organic Hemp Seed Oil is full of antioxidants & nutrients which are essential for glowing skin and resisting oxidation
- RESTORE SKIN, HAIR & NAIL NATURALLY: Because of all the nutrients, you can use it topically to restore skin, hair & nail.
- Size 120ml (4oz) : Packaged in a high-quality dark amber glass bottle with a glass dropper, and tamper-proof seal cap. Dropper will allow controlled oil dispensing for easy oil dropping for measurement without spilling
- Organic Pure Oil's Certified Organic Hemp seed oil is 100% pure.
- Organic Pure Oil's Certified Organic Hemp seed oil is cold pressed.
- Organic Pure Oil's Certified Organic Hemp seed oil is unrefined.
- Organic Pure Oil's Certified Organic Hemp seed oil is non-gmo.
- Organic Pure Oil's Certified Organic Hemp seed oil is manufactured in the United States!
- 100% NATURAL: Made exclusively from cold-pressing organic hemp seeds without any harmful toxins or harsh chemicals being involved, ensuring that our hemp seed oil is as natural as it gets without losing any of its essential fatty acids, antioxidants, or chlorophyll. No refining, bleaching or de-odorizing.
- NUTRIENT RICH: Verdana Organic Hemp Seed oil is packed with nutrients and a true superfood. It contains the perfect ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6, as well as an abundance of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and chlorophyll.
- VERSATILE: Verdana Organic Hemp Oil is vegan and conforms to paleo, ketogenic, kosher and gluten-free lifestyles. Add to your favorite recipes. Use in smoothies, salads, and favorite dishes. Use in your skin and hair care routine, gently massage a few drops into skin or damp hair or simply add a few drops to your favorite lotion, shampoo, or other oils.
- FRESH AND SAFE: Features an induction sealed cap to preserve freshness, prevent tampering and guarantee your peace of mind. BPA-free, Non-GMO, Certified Kosher and USDA Certified Organic so you know it´s the real deal.
- HIGH QUALITY: Directly sourced in Canada in a responsible way as with all our products. 100% pure Hemp Seed oil with nothing added and nothing removed. Its mild aroma makes it great for enhancing your recipes. Do not fry with this oil to avoid diminishing it´s healthy properties.
- TROPICAL TREATMENT: Enjoy radiant skin with the Hempz Hydrating Bath and Body Oil. With the tropical scent of Sweet Pineapple and Honey Melon for a carefree mood, this bath oil for dry skin is enriched with pure hemp seed oil to lock in hydration
- TREAT YOUR SKIN: Our luxurious body oils for women are designed to deliver antioxidants and help reinforce the skin’s natural barrier. This unique, scented body oil is silky, lightweight, and non-greasy to make it an essential skin moisturizer oil
- EXCLUSIVE FORMULA: This moisturizing bath oil includes Pineapple Extract to help condition skin, and Honey Melon extract to provide Vitamins A and E to promote natural moisture and protect against UV damage. Shea butter helps moisturize and soften
- VERSATILE BATH OIL: Use these bath oils for dry skin in the bath or after showering for smooth, nourished skin. For use in the bath, pour the desired amount under running bath water, or apply over body and massage into skin after bathing or daily
- DEPENDABLE BEAUTY: At Hempz, we have made it our mission to unlock the beautifying, wellness-boosting power of hemp so you can enjoy amazing beauty products. Our oils for skin are THC-free, paraben-free and gluten-free, and always made in the USA
- PLANT-POWERED NUTRITION: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil has 12g of Omegas 3&6 per serving. Our hemp oil is an excellent source of ALA, and provides Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Stearidonic Acid (SDA). Omega 3s are an essential fatty acid that your body cannot produce on its own
- VERSATILE & DELICIOUS NUTTY FLAVOR: Use in a variety of recipes including pesto and sauces, or mix into salads and dressings. Enjoy daily for a nutritious boost
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Non-GMO Project Verified, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, and Hexane-Free. No added preservatives or dyes
- A FIT FOR A VARIETY OF DIETS & LIFESTYLES: Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher Certified, Keto, Paleo, and Dairy Free
- GROWN SUSTAINABLY: Cold pressed from hemp seed that is grown sustainably and free of CBD oil
- STRONG VALUES: At Manitoba Harvest we believe in cultivating the world in which we want to live. As a Certified B-Corp with a net zero carbon footprint, sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Hemp Oils for Skin
When it comes to choosing the best hemp oil for skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a hemp oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best hemp oil for skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best hemp oil for skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best hemp oil for skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best hemp oil for skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the hemp oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which hemp oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best hemp oil for skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best hemp oil for your needs.
Which one of these hemp oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.