With so many options, finding the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Glycolic Acids for Hyperpigmentation
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Glycolic Acid Face Peel: this alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, exposing a younger skin surface. Each bottle contains up to 20 complete facial applications. Do it yourself at home and save on expensive spa treatments!
- GEL PEEL: contrary to many other chemical face peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
- GREEN TEA & CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS: very effective antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, they promote a clear, healthy, younger-looking skin and they help control the potentially irritating effect of glycolic acid on your skin.
- WARNING: This product contains Glycolic Acid. Because sensitivity to Glycolic Acid varies substantially from person to person, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to always test the product on a small area before using it. In order to test, apply a small quantity of product on a very limited, dime-sized area behind the ear or under the chin, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- GLYCOLIC ACID PADS FOR CLEAR YOUTHFUL SKIN: A professional strength 20% glycolic acid treatment that exfoliates away problem skin. Highly saturated pads and a foam seal lid prevents pads from drying out. A safe and easy alternative to harsh chemical peels. No sensitizing alcohol, acetone, or menthol.
- SUPERIOR ANTI AGING EXFOLIATION: Our exfoliating and resurfacing peel pads have a pH of 3.5 which enhances penetration and absorption. Best for dullness, fine wrinkles, pores, uneven skin tone, bumpy skin, acne scars, melasma, & hyperpigmentation. Increases collagen and promotes healthy glowing skin without irritation.
- SKIN SOOTHING INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, Comfrey, Green Tea, and Cucumber extracts provide your skin with moisture protection, anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. Cucumber acts as a soothing astringent to minimize pores.
- SAFE & EASY APPLICATION: Get the benefits of glycolic acid peels without the risks. Each soft and textured glycolic acid pad is super saturated to make sure they won’t ever go dry. Durably made from a non-cotton lyocell blend which won’t break down over time. No neutralizer needed.
- RESULTS GUARANTEED: Not Happy? Contact us. If you are unsatisfied in anyway, notify us and we promise to make it right! 100% satisfaction or your money back. Made in the USA in a cruelty-free FDA inspected and cGMP/SOP compliant facility. No parabens, dyes, phthalates, sulfates, or drying alcohols.
- YEOUTH Glycolic Acid 30% Gel Peel with Retinol Serum. Made in the USA! Owned by a Cosmetic Chemist. Natural, Paraben-free. Dermatology Tested. ALL your skin needs from our fountain of YEOUTH! Add this gentle peel to YOUR skincare routine today!
- At Home Skin Solution! This Glycolic Acid face exfoliant is the best choice to exfoliate old skin cells. Powerful, gentle exfoliant to rid excess oils & dirt in the skin making pores look firm & toned! Extra ordinary chemical skin toning solution!
- AHA BHA Exfoliant for Men & Women! Apply Glycolic Acid peeling gel after face wash cleanser & toner. Do not leave it on your face for more than 8 minutes. Wash thoroughly. Apply moisturizer. Use chemical peel once a month. A must-have face peel!
- Extra Ordinary Facial Peel for Dark Spot, Black Heads & Acne! Use this Glycolic Acid peel regularly with YEOUTH anti aging skin care products for skin clarity. Say goodbye to dark spots, blemishes, acne & hyperpigmentation in no time!
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or get your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for YOU, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging.
- DARK SPOT SERUM: This dark spot corrector for face and neck effectively removes existing dark spots, plus the dark spot pigment lightening formula also helps prevent dark spots you can’t yet see.
- BRIGHTENS & REJUVENATES: Exfoliating away dull skin, the soothing facial serum promotes surface cell turnover leaving facial skin looking brighter, more even and naturally radiant.
- DAILY SKIN TREATMENT: This dark spot serum is suitable for use on Normal, Dry, Oily, and Combination skin types, and the skin lightening serum formulation can be used daily on a range of skin tones.
- ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS: Patented Resorcinol reduces the intensity of dark spots, while Tranexamic Acid and Glycolic Acid exfoliate and brighten. Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.
- HOW TO USE : After cleansing, apply a thin layer of dark spot remover serum to the entire face, both morning and night. Follow with SPF Moisturizer during the day, and Detox Moisturizer at night.
- A Professionally Formulated Alpha Hydroxy Acid Chemical Peel. Each bottle contains 20 complete Facial Peels. Actual Product color: Clear
- Glycolic Acid supports natural cell turnover. Fades sun damage, skin discolorations, and acne scarring.
- A regimen of glycolic acid peels helps stimulate collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, to give a more beautiful complexion.
- Divine offers unconditional 90 day product assurance. Just contact us. No questions asked.
- Made in the USA in a registered cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) SOP compliant facility. Each batch will have its own unique lot number printed onto the bottom of each bottle. Includes Full Instructions. Cruelty free, vegan friendly and fragrance free. For Professional use (typical concentration: 1-10%).
- Glycolic Acid Face Wash is an exfoliating face wash that works to break down buildup to soften and brighten while reducing the appearance of pores, signs of aging, and hyperpigmentation.
- Ingredients: This facial cleanser is formulated with Arginine to support collagen production. It also contains Cucumber, Green Tea, and Chamomile Extracts to calm and hydrate the skin.
- What to Expect: This is an exfoliating cleanser with Glycolic Acid that delivers cleansing and exfoliation benefits while being gentle enough for sensitive skin types and without stripping the skin.
- Best Paired With: Glycolic Acid Face Cleanser pairs well with InstaNatural's Glycolic Acid Toner and All-in-One Hydrating Night Serum for a balancing, brightening, and renewing skin care routine.
- InstaNatural Core Clean Promise: Our skin care products are formulated without 1500+ ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, PEGs, petroleum, and formaldehyde releasers. Our products are certified cruelty-free.
- Glycolic Acid Face Peel stimulates collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. Contains up to 20 facial peels.
- Ideal for Breakouts, Blackheads, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged Pores, Whiteheads, Sun Damage, and Oily Skin types. Helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles WITHOUT VISIBLE PEELING.
- Supports natural cell turnover. Helps promote stimulation of collagen formation. Fades sun damage, skin discolorations, and acne scarring, resulting in a healthier looking appearance.
- Helps minimize the appearance of uneven skin texture and other signs of aging. Ideal for brown spots and uneven skin tone caused by sun damage and Oily Skin types. A regimen of peels helps stimulate collagen production, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation in the skin by increasing cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, to give a more beautiful complexion.
- Divine offers a 90-DAY 100% Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked. Please read entire item description to ensure this is the right peel for you. Every batch will have its own unique lot number printed onto each bottle. Professional use - unbuffered (typical concentration: 1-10%).
- Vichy Liftactiv B3 Dark spot serum and Dark spot corrector for face with niacinamide, glycolic acid, tranexamic acid, and peptides
- Peptides serum for face with vitamin b3 that treats skin discoloration like hyperpigmentation, dark spots, sun spots, age spots, and melasma
- Face serum for dark spots and hyperpigmentation treatment that helps to fade dark spots and reduce wrinkles for all skin types
- Can help with skin concerns like post acne marks and acts as a gentle AHA exfoliant to help renew skin
- Dark Spot Remover for Face and Body
- Visibly Reduce Wrinkles: By stimulating skin’s renewal process, our Glycolic Acid face wash helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles! Other anti-aging ingredients like Rosemary and Grapefruit work to firm sagging skin and boost collagen production.
- Fight and Control Acne: Salicylic Acid and Horsetail team up to make this the best acne exfoliating face wash! Thanks to their anti-microbial properties, they keep breakouts at bay while Lavender and Orange Peel help reduce blackheads and inflammation.
- Achieve a Radiant Glow: Our gentle exfoliating face wash revives your complexion with nourishing oils like Olive and Jojoba! Skin will feel soft, hydrated and take on a more even tone as ingredients like Cucumber and Vitamin E work to reduce dark spots and damage.
- Expertly Formulated: Our blend even features MSM to drive its extracts and oils into the epidermal layer for superior effectiveness.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Glycolic Acids for Hyperpigmentation
When it comes to choosing the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a glycolic acid.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the glycolic acid you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which glycolic acid you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best glycolic acid for hyperpigmentation. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best glycolic acid for your needs.
Which one of these glycolic acids are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.