With so many options, finding the best foaming cleanser for dry skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best foaming cleanser for dry skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Foaming Cleansers for Dry Skin
- [ ALL-IN-ONE FACIAL CLEANSER ] One-step skin care for daily facial cleansing, face and eye makeup removal while providing long-lasting hydration. Gently removes dirt, excess oil, and even long-wear makeup and daily SPF sunscreen residue
- [ CREAM CLEANSER TO FOAMING CLEANSER ] Dispenses as a rich cream and transforms into a foam as you lather into skin. Non-drying formula, thoroughly cleanses without stripping skin of moisture or leaving a tight, dry feeling
- [ DRY SKIN FACE WASH ] Formulated with hyaluronic acid and amino acids to support skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), known to attract and retain moisture. Suitable for normal to dry skin. Fragrance free, non-comedogenic, and pH balanced
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS & #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED SKINCARE BRAND ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- 6-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover to help cleanse and calm dry, sensitive skin
- This gentle foaming facial cleanser from a dermatologist-recommended brand works as both a face wash and makeup remover to lift away dirt, oil, bacteria and makeup without over drying the skin
- Our exclusive foaming formula with Calming Feverfew extract, an ingredient related to Chamomile to help visibly reduce the appearance of redness & calm irritated, sensitive skin
- Daily facial cleanser for sensitive skin is fragrance-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic, gentle enough for everyday use in a regular skincare routine or beauty regimen
- For use in both AM & PM, pump foaming cleanser into your hand or cloth and massage lather over wet face, leaving skin looking and feeling healthy. For best results use along with other skincare products from the Aveeno Ultra-Calming line
- CETAPHIL GENTLE FOAMING CLEANSER: Effortlessly removes dirt, oil and makeup without leaving skin feeling dry or tight
- SOFTENS AS IT CLEANS: Infused with hydrating glycerin and essential vitamins B5 & E to help maintain skin natural moisture balance
- INSTANT FOAMING ACTION: Self-foaming pump produces rich, gentle lather
- NON-IRRITATING & FRAGRANCE FREE: Hypoallergenic formula is also noncomedogenic so it will not clog pores or irritate sensitive skin
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: All CETAPHIL products are effective yet non-irritating
- Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Cleanser is a daily foaming face wash for normal to oily, sensitive skin.
- Formulated with La Roche-Posay prebiotic thermal spring water, niacinamide, and ceramide-3, this face wash gently cleanses skin of dirt, makeup, and impurities while maintaining the skin's natural moisture barrier and pH.
- Gentle, yet purifying facial cleanser maintains skin's natural barrier and pH with consumers saying skin felt healthier and effectively cleansed.
- Its gentle foaming formula leaves skin feeling clean, fresh, and comfortable with no pore-clogging residue.
- Soap free; Oil free; Fragrance free; Non comedogenic; Allergy tested; Paraben free
- Luxurious, peptide-enriched foam cleanser lifts away makeup and other surface impurities, leaving skin hydrated, soft and radiant.*
- 3 age-defying peptides (including palmitoyl Tertrapeptide-7 & Hexapeptide-12) promote supple, glowing skin.*
- Enriched with red algae extract, natural oils, mango seed butter, and 11 botanical extracts including ginseng root extract.*
- Formulated for dry, normal, combination, sensitive, and aging skin types.*
- No binders, thickeners, fillers, sulfates, or parabens. Cruelty Free, never tested on animals.
- SOFTEN AND SMOOTH SKIN with our powerful yet delicate cleanser that gently removes dirt, makeup and excess oil without over-drying
- SMELL FRESH AND CLEAN all day with our beautiful rose foaming cleanser that awakens the senses and won't irritate skin
- MADE WITH PREMIUM INGREDIENTS including rose flower water, colloidal gold, willow bark extract and rose gold shimmer
- FRESH FLOWER BOTANICALS SOOTHE SKIN to ensure that even the most sensitive skin is never left feeling overly tight or dry
- 100% FREE FROM parabens, phthalates, SLS and more, as well as PETA-certified, cruelty-free and dermatologist tested.
- 🌱CALMING FACIAL CARE FROM NATURE: Get the face wash sensitive skin loves. Our gentle cleanser is formulated to help soothe combination skin prone to issues and rescue it from dryness and discomfort.
- 🌱RELIEVE WITH ACAI: Our gentle face wash boosts skin's radiance with botanicals like organic acai berry, soapberry, shea butter & chamomile to hydrate dry skin, improve dry patches & soothe skin.
- 🌱A MORE COMFORTABLE CLEANSE: An oil free moisturizing face wash shouldn't upset skin's natural balance. Enjoy relief from dryness & combat those oily zones with our foaming hydrating facial cleanser.
- 🌱LOVE THE SUBTLE SCENT: Delicate skin prefers a gentle, soothing fragrance. Our vegan face wash for sensitive skin is naturally scented with lavender essential oil & won't bother problem-prone skin.
- 🌱LOVE IT OR IT'S ON US: Your dry skin face wash should deliver the best. So, if our hydrating face wash doesn't deliver a smooth, even skin tone & glowing complexion, we'll give you a full refund.
- EFFECTIVE YET GENTLE CLEANSING - Cetaphil Foaming Cleanser effortlessly removes dirt, oil and makeup without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Gentle enough for everyday use on all skin types.
- SOFTENS AS IT CLEANS - Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it softens as it cleans without stripping skin of its natural moisture balance.
- INSTANT FOAMING ACTION - Self-foaming pump produces rich, airy lather that rinses away easily.
- FRAGRANCE FREE, NON-IRRITATING & NON-COMEDOGENIC - This fragrance free facial cleanser is non-irritating and non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores or irritate sensitive skin.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & SENSITIVE SKIN APPROVED - Like all Cetaphil cleansers, this product has been tested by dermatologists and is clinically shown to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- ✔️ A low-irritant and mild acid foam cleanser that deeply cleanses pollutants and makeup on your skin while moisturizing and hydrating your skin. - Best Korean Skin Care
- ✔️ Makeprem hydrating cleanser washes without leaving a feeling of pulling, dryness and causing irritation to skin. - it is which is an ideal pH condition for healthy facial skin. While, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
- ✔️ Safe me. Relief moisture cleansing foam - A low-pH sly acidic foaming cleanser with a pH of 5.5 that helps effectively remove impurities and makeup without drying out or pull the skin and leaves the skin healthy.
- ✔️ The moisurizing face wash will deeply wipe out dirt, makeup and clogged pores without feeling of dryness and pulling. It will leave skin a smooth and soft texture with a moisture barrier formed on outer layer of skin.
- ✔️ Makeprem facial cleanser is shipped with a moisturizing cream for you to try out! A perfect idea for gifts. Give your skin a cruelty-free treat!
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Foaming Cleansers for Dry Skin
When it comes to choosing the best foaming cleanser for dry skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a foaming cleanser.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best foaming cleanser for dry skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best foaming cleanser for dry skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best foaming cleanser for dry skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best foaming cleanser for dry skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the foaming cleanser you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which foaming cleanser you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best foaming cleanser for dry skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best foaming cleanser for your needs.
Which one of these foaming cleansers are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.