With so many options, finding the best eye cream for sensitive skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best eye cream for sensitive skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Eye Creams for Sensitive Skin
- Toleriane Ultra Eye Cream helps to restore skin's natural moisture barrier around the eyes. Formulated with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and Neurosensine to provide instant & long-lasting comfort, soothe skin, and replenish skin's moisture barrier
- Neurosensine: A synthetic dipeptide, used to help skin feel soothed
- This comforting eye cream is formulated without ingredients that may cause potential irritation or allergic reactions, such as preservatives, parabens, fragrance, and drying alcohol
- Formulated for Allergy-prone, ultra sensitive skin. Sensitive skin & skin that is sensitive to certain ingredients such as parabens, fragrance, and drying alcohol
- 0% preservative, paraben, fragrance, or drying alcohol. Eye cream for sensitive skin intensely soothes and comforts. Air-tight packaging ensures no outside contaminants get inside. Calming gel-cream texture
- Niacinamide: used for its soothing properties, helping restore skin's moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations
- Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed
- DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS: Burt’s Bees eye cream for sensitive skin is developed with dermatologists and has received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance; package may vary
- IMPROVE SKIN’S MOISTURE BARRIER: An intentional blend of humectants, oils and squalane to improve skin's moisture barrier, when used daily as directed, while soothing visible redness and irritation
- BURT’S BEES SYNERGISTIC BLEND OF ALOE, RICE MILK AND HONEY: Clinically shown to calm and soothe sensitive skin, reducing visible signs of redness and helping to restore the skin’s moisture barrier
- 98.7% NATURAL ORIGIN: This 98.7% natural origin eye cream includes nutrient-rich botanicals and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED: This Burt’s Bees eye cream for sensitive skin is Leaping Bunny Certified, which means the product is never tested on animals
- [ UNDER EYE CREAM ] Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness in the under eye area. Brightening cream with a non-greasy finish that leaves under eyes looking hydrated, smooth, brightened, and more awake.
- [ HYDRATING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin's moisture and Niacinamide to help soothe skin. With CeraVe's patented MVE ingredient-delivery technology to continually release ingredients and provide lasting hydration.
- [ LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURE ] Apply pea-sized amount to ring fingers and gently pat around the eye area and brow bone, both AM and PM. Fast-absorbing formula can be worn alone or under makeup.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS & OPHTHALMOLOGIST TESTED ] Tested for use around the eye area & accepted by the National Eczema Association. CeraVe brand is developed with dermatologists & has products suitable for dry skin, oily skin, acne-prone, & more
- Helps relieve under eye puffiness and sleek expression lines
- Offers moisture and anti oxidant protection
- Restores calm, supple and youthful looking eye area
- [ EYE CREAM ANTI AGING ] CeraVe Skin Renewing Eye cream deeply hydrates, visibly smooths, firms, and brightens delicate skin around eyes while helping restore the protective skin barrier.
- [ CAFFEINE EYE CREAM FOR DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS ] Formulated with caffeine to help visibly reduce puffiness, peptides to help reduce the appearance of fine lines & crow's feet wrinkles, and niacinamide to help visibly smooth fine lines & brighten skin.
- [EYE WRINKLE CREAM FOR SENSITIVE SKIN] This hydrating eye cream is fragrance-free, paraben-free, allergy-tested, ophthalmologist tested, and suitable for contact lens wearers.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- Formulated with Olive Oil and Cocoa Butter
- Provide extreme levels of moisture to the delicate eye area
- Ideal for overnight use
- HYDRATE, SOOTHE AND REPAIR dry, damaged skin with Honey Girl Organics Face & Eye Creme Extra Sensitive. Our natural face moisturizer with honey and beeswax softens skin and restores your radiant glow.
- 95% ORGANIC BLEND of bee byproducts, extra virgin olive oil and other natural ingredients forms an anti-aging moisturizer that is non-GMO, gluten-free, cruelty free, USDA Certified and gentle enough to use daily.
- HANDMADE IN HAWAII under rigorous quality controls, Honey Girl Organics Face & Eye Creme Extra Sensitive is formulated without essential oils for those with allergies and sensitivities. Best used within 6 months of opening.
- EASY TO USE by applying with clean hands to face and eye area. Our product is concentrated, a little goes a long way. Wait 2-3 minutes before applying makeup.
- Mineral 89 Eyes Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel hydrates, brightens, and smooths fine lines around the delicate eye area
- This formula, in a comforting gel cream texture, combines 89% Vichy Volcanic Water, Pure Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine for a brighter and rested look
- Eyes look refreshed and revitalized. Fine lines are smoothed with 24-hour hydration and the fragile skin of the eye contour is fortified by protecting the skin’s moisture barrier
- Paraben Free. Fragrance Free. Dermatologist Tested. Ophthalmologist Tested
- Gel texture is easily absorbed into skin. Non-greasy. Non-sticky
- ULTRA-HYDRATING EYE TREATMENT: Known as nature’s “moisture magnet”, Hyaluronic Acid in this anti-aging eye cream delivers intense moisture, infusing delicate eyelid and under-eye skin with healthy hydration.
- LIFTS & REDUCES PUFFINESS: Antioxidant Pycnogenol reduces the appearance of puffy eyes, while Vitamin A helps supports cell health for younger-looking skin and Vitamin C is firming, lifting and smoothing.
- ALL NATURAL FORMULA: Packed full of powerful natural ingredients: Green Tea helps protect skin from sun damage while helping to prevent the visible signs of aging, and Vitamin E nourishes skin so it feels soft and supple.
- DAILY SKIN CARE: The Hyaluronic Acid eye treatment should be applied to freshly cleansed skin. Gently dab the firming eye cream over your upper eyelid and under eye area in a circular motion.
- DERMA E: Clean beauty products that harness nature’s most effective ingredients. 100% vegan and cruelty-free, our eco-ethical skin care products contain no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, gluten, soy or GMOs, and are supplied in recyclable packaging.
- Skin type: Sensitive
- L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Eye Cream: this light, non-greasy gel eye cream for under-eye circles and puffiness also helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Under eye cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid is formulated to defend against signs of pre-mature aging around the eyes
- Eye Defense Eye Cream For All Skin Types: Light-weight, non-greasy, Dermatologist tested for gentleness, Ophthalmologist tested, suitable for all skin types, from dry to oily
- Replenish Skin With Moisture: gift your skin a daily dose of hydration from L'Oreal Paris skin care, whether eye creams, night creams, or moisturizers with SPF, they provide your skin essential moisture to keep skin healthy
- Perfect To Pair With: Try with L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Wrinkle Expert Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer, with formulations for a range of ages, for wrinkle prevention to wrinkle reduction
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Eye Creams for Sensitive Skin
When it comes to choosing the best eye cream for sensitive skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a eye cream.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best eye cream for sensitive skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best eye cream for sensitive skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best eye cream for sensitive skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best eye cream for sensitive skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the eye cream you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which eye cream you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best eye cream for sensitive skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best eye cream for your needs.
Which one of these eye creams are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.