With so many options, finding the best eye cream for dry skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best eye cream for dry skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Eye Cream for Dry Skin
- CETAPHIL HYDRATING EYE GEL-CREAM: Gently hydrates the delicate skin around the eye
- IMMEDIATE AND INTENSE HYDRATION: Hyaluronic acid provides instant hydration lasting 24 hours
- UNIQYUE GEL-CREAM FORMULA: Lightweight formula absorbs quickly and moisturizes deeply
- GENTLE AND NON-IRRITATING: Suitable for sensitive skin around the eyes
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: All CETAPHIL products are effective yet non-irritating
- DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS: Burt’s Bees eye cream for sensitive skin is developed with dermatologists and has received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance; package may vary
- IMPROVE SKIN’S MOISTURE BARRIER: An intentional blend of humectants, oils and squalane to improve skin's moisture barrier, when used daily as directed, while soothing visible redness and irritation
- BURT’S BEES SYNERGISTIC BLEND OF ALOE, RICE MILK AND HONEY: Clinically shown to calm and soothe sensitive skin, reducing visible signs of redness and helping to restore the skin’s moisture barrier
- 98.7% NATURAL ORIGIN: This 98.7% natural origin eye cream includes nutrient-rich botanicals and is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED: This Burt’s Bees eye cream for sensitive skin is Leaping Bunny Certified, which means the product is never tested on animals
- Toleriane Ultra Eye Cream helps to restore skin's natural moisture barrier around the eyes. Formulated with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and Neurosensine to provide instant & long-lasting comfort, soothe skin, and replenish skin's moisture barrier
- Neurosensine: A synthetic dipeptide, used to help skin feel soothed
- This comforting eye cream is formulated without ingredients that may cause potential irritation or allergic reactions, such as preservatives, parabens, fragrance, and drying alcohol
- Formulated for Allergy-prone, ultra sensitive skin. Sensitive skin & skin that is sensitive to certain ingredients such as parabens, fragrance, and drying alcohol
- 0% preservative, paraben, fragrance, or drying alcohol. Eye cream for sensitive skin intensely soothes and comforts. Air-tight packaging ensures no outside contaminants get inside. Calming gel-cream texture
- Niacinamide: used for its soothing properties, helping restore skin's moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations
- Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed
- CETAPHIL DEEP HYDRATION REFRESHING EYE SERUM: Exclusive HydroSensitiv complex deepens dynamic hydration and soothes skin sensitivity
- DEEPLY REPLENISHES SKIN'S HYDRATION FOR 48 HOURS: Targeted eye serum rehydrates to smooth the look of fine lines caused by dryness and improves the quality of sensitive skin over time
- REDUCES APPEARANCE OF DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFINESS: Leaves under eye area feeling deeply hydrated and refreshed; features premium silicon applicator tip for gentle massage during application
- IDEAL FOR DRY AND DEHYDRATED SKIN: With hyaluronic acid, peptides, vitamin B5 and antioxidant rich vitamin E to rehydrate and soothe
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Effective yet gentle skin care that won't clog pores or irritate skin; fragrance free, ophthalmologist tested & clinically tested on sensitive skin
- Packaging may vary: 0.5-fluid ounce tube of hydrating Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel-Cream with hyaluronic acid, specially designed to smooth skin around the delicate eye and under-eye area
- Moisturizing daily eye cream contains hyaluronic acid, a hydrator found naturally in the skin that attracts moisture and locks it in
- The unique water gel formula absorbs quickly like a gel, with the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin’s hydration level and locks it in all day for more smooth and supple skin
- Formula is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. The daily hydrating eye gel is ophthalmologist-tested, and oil-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Under-eye cream can be worn alone or under makeup and makes the perfect addition to your daily skincare or beauty routine. Hydro Boost Collection includes hydrating Hand Cream, Body Gel Cream, Facial Moisturizers and Cleansers
- Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick is a multi-use skin care stick that can be used to hydrate dry lips or skin and ward off the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
- This face moisturizer contains Coconut Oil, rich in Vitamin E, to hydrate the skin while Beeswax helps protect the skin barrier. It also contains Matcha, rich in caffeine, to reduce the the appearance of dark under eye circles and puffiness.
- For optimal use, apply liberally to dry spots, under eyes, and lips. Nourish and treat dry skin at home or on the go.
- Mymatcha All-Over Moisture Stick is a sustainable and recyclable product. To recycle, peel off the labels, wipe out the interior, put the cap back on, and toss in your recycling bin.
- Cocokind skin care products are earth-friendly without compromising on formulation. Our products are meant to gently deliver the function they promise as well as hydration and skin barrier support, which we believe leads to glowy, happy skin.
- [ UNDER EYE CREAM ] Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness in the under eye area. Brightening cream with a non-greasy finish that leaves under eyes looking hydrated, smooth, brightened, and more awake.
- [ HYDRATING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin's moisture and Niacinamide to help soothe skin. With CeraVe's patented MVE ingredient-delivery technology to continually release ingredients and provide lasting hydration.
- [ LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURE ] Apply pea-sized amount to ring fingers and gently pat around the eye area and brow bone, both AM and PM. Fast-absorbing formula can be worn alone or under makeup.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED & OPHTHALMOLOGIST TESTED ] Tested for use around the eye area & accepted by the National Eczema Association. CeraVe brand is developed with dermatologists & has products suitable for dry skin, oily skin, acne-prone, & more
- [NOTE] This item doesn’t have an expiry date
- HYDRATING EYE CREAM – This ceramide infused under eye cream works to noticeably reduce the appearance of fine lines caused by dryness.
- RICH IN CERAMIDES – This ceramide infused eye cream helps replenish ceramides, a vital part of your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- FOR DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN - This daily eye cream gently hydrates with care for a soft and dewy complexion.
- FRAGRANCE FREE, pH BALANCED, COLORANT FREE - This hydrating eye cream is formulated without drying alcohols for dry, sensitive skin.
- DOUBLE HYDRATION - Use after moisturizing with Curel Japanese Skin Care Moisture Facial Milk or Curel Intensive Moisture Facial Cream for a complete hydration skin care routine.
- Skin Care
- 24 Hour Dehydration
- Helps with intense dehyration, dark circles, puffiness, dullness and dry lines.
- For all skin types
- L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Eye Cream: this light, non-greasy gel eye cream for under-eye circles and puffiness also helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Under eye cream with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid is formulated to defend against signs of pre-mature aging around the eyes
- Eye Defense Eye Cream For All Skin Types: Light-weight, non-greasy, Dermatologist tested for gentleness, Ophthalmologist tested, suitable for all skin types, from dry to oily
- Replenish Skin With Moisture: gift your skin a daily dose of hydration from L'Oreal Paris skin care, whether eye creams, night creams, or moisturizers with SPF, they provide your skin essential moisture to keep skin healthy
- Perfect To Pair With: Try with L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Wrinkle Expert Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer, with formulations for a range of ages, for wrinkle prevention to wrinkle reduction
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Eye Cream for Dry Skin
When it comes to choosing the best eye cream for dry skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a eye cream.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best eye cream for dry skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best eye cream for dry skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best eye cream for dry skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best eye cream for dry skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the eye cream you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which eye cream you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best eye cream for dry skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best eye cream for your needs.
Which one of these eye creams are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.