With so many options, finding the best essential oil for acne can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best essential oil for acne. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Essential Oils for Acne
- USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil - All Natural, Steam distilled, 100 Percent pure, undiluted oil with no additives or fillers. Highly potent unfiltered. Packaged in the USA
- Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil - Our high potency Essential oil. Ideal for Dandruff, Razor bumps and Ingrown hair
- Aromatherapy - Add a few drops of TeaTree Oil in a diffuser to freshen up the air, or use as massage oil for the body.
- For Skin And Hair- Add a few drops in bath to help with skin and scalp conditions.
- For Conscious Consumers - No GMOS, Parabens, Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Colors or Fragrances, Phthalates or Sulfates. Vegan and not tested on animals
- USDA ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL FOR SKIN - Kate's Rosehip Seed Face Oil is certified by USDA and is 100% pure, natural & hexane free. Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil has a slight fishy smell (this is normal). 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or FULL REFUND
- SOFTER & SMOOTHER SKIN: Coldpressed Organic Rose Hips oil's unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce appearance of stretch marks, acne scars, and fine lines, making a great face oil for women and men. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema.
- ANTI-AGING SOLUTION: Rose hip oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids. These vitamins help by accelerating the skin's cellular activity and slowing down your aging process. Rosehip seed oil is also great for dry skin as a moisturizer.
- REMOVE DANDRUFF: Cold pressed rose hip facial oil is also great for hair and nails. Rose hip essential oil can reduce dandruff's flaking and itching. It can also be used as a moisturizing cream, hair growth serum, and natural scar removal.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- Pure & Natural Tea Tree Oil – Majestic Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil is pure and natural, steam distilled, non-toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers
- Tea Tree Oil has a pleasant floral aroma and is known for its soothing and relaxing properties.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, and Rosemary oils.
- Great Essential Oil for Aroma Therapy – Can be used in a diffuser, diluted for topical application, DIY skincare recipes, and many more.
- Convenient Glass Dropper – Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
- Connor, Nancy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 69 Pages - 11/14/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Gruger, Charles (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 218 Pages - 02/27/2019 (Publication Date)
- This "go-to" fluid complex, rich in essential oils effectively soothes and refreshes acne prone skin without causing dryness
- Ideal to improve the look of localized imperfections and comedones
- The skin is healthier looking, perfectly matte and soft to the touch
- 100% Pure Organic Tea Tree Oil: This oil has been distilled and extracted from the very best leaves from the tea tree plant, using the traditional steam distillation method. This creates an incredibly pure, highly concentrated, exceptionally effective essential oil that is USDA Certified Organic. No Sulfates, No Parabens, Gluten Free. Many products only contain tiny amounts of the real thing, Ours contains nothing else.
- Recovery Essential Oil: Helps with Acne, Psoriasis, Athletes Foot & Strengths Toenail. Prevent hair loss & sore muscles. Make your own DIY shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, aromatherapy massage oil.
- Incredible Skin Benefits: Tea tree oil drops can improve your skin in dozens of ways. It can fight breakouts, acne and pimples, it can improve skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, it can reduce facial oiliness, and it can even help heal dry, cracked feet. Also helps in Nail Strengthening.
- Amazing Hair Benefits & More: You can mix this with shampoo for shiny hair and a healthy, dandruff free scalp. You can even add it to your children’s shampoo.
- Superior Bundle: Our complete package comes with Pure Organic Melaleuca Essential Oil, Glass dropper, Metal Roll On & eBook to help you understand the powerful natural benefits of Essential Oils.
- SKIN ENVY INGREDIENTS: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Vanilla Oil
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL: Rich in fatty acids, polyphenols and Vitamin E, Coconut Oil helps to hydrate and rujevenate skin, reducing fine lines for a healthier complexion
- 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND: Frankincense, Myrrh and Sandalwood Essential Oils help to cleanse skin, soothe redness and fight off skin infections (like acne), in addition to promoting elastin and collagen production
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Plant Based, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Non-Toxic, No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Synthetics, No Toxins, No Fillers, No mixers, GCMS Tested
- Nexon Botanics Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is natural, pure, certified USDA organic; Non-toxic, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers, potent and therapeutic grade; packaged in the USA.
- Aromatherapy: 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) can be used in a diffuser or humidifier to freshen the air. Tea tree essential oils for diffusers for the home.
- Essential Oils for Skin Use: Tea tree oil is excellent skincare oil with several skin-related benefits; Dilute with MCT oil before any direct contact; Known to soothe acne, irritations, redness, and itchiness.
- Clean And Clear Scalp: Tea Tree Oil helps clarify the scalp and soothes dryness.
- Personal Care: It is known to promote a clean and healthy atmosphere in your surroundings. External dropper is now included.
- External dropper is now included. 100% vegan and cruelty free.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Cody, Tina (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 60 Pages - 08/28/2013 (Publication Date)
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Essential Oils for Acne
When it comes to choosing the best essential oil for acne, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a essential oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best essential oil for acne.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best essential oil for acne, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best essential oil for acne, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best essential oil for acne. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the essential oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which essential oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best essential oil for acne. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best essential oil for your needs.
Which one of these essential oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.