With so many options, finding the best drugstore cream for dry hands can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best drugstore cream for dry hands. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Drugstore Creams for Dry Hands
- Dry Hand Repair Cream: O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a concentrated hand cream that heals, relieves, soothes and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands.
- Dry Hands Treatment: Creates a protective layer on the skin's surface that locks in moisture and keeps your skin hydrated.
- Dry, cracked Hands Repair: O'Keeffe's Working Hands dry hand cream provides guaranteed relief. Makes a difference you will feel within days.
- Recommended Use: For best results apply after hand washing, after bathing, and at bedtime, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry skin.
- Hypoallergenic: O'Keeffe's Working Hands is safe for people with diabetes, unscented and non-greasy. 3.4 Ounce Jar is an ideal hand cream travel size.
- [ HYALURONIC ACID MOISTURIZER ] With hyaluronic acid, ceramides and MVE technology for 24 hour hydration. Rich, velvety texture that leaves skin feeling smooth, it is absorbed quickly for softened skin without greasy, sticky, feel.
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DRY SKIN RELIEF ] A deficiency of ceramides in skin can often be associated with dry skin, which can feel itchy and look flaky. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was shown to increase the skin's level of ceramides after 4 weeks.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more. This skin care product comes with a lid seal
- [ GENTLE DAILY MOISTURIZER ] For face and body or can be used as a hand cream for dry skin relief. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, paraben free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic.
- INCLUDES: One (1) 3-oz. tube of Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream
- NOURISHING MOISTURE This hand cream contains 7 intensive moisturizers, plus vitamins A, C and E
- LASTS THROUGH HAND WASHING: Gold Bond Healing Hand Cream repairs dry, problem hands, even after washing your hands
- DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED: This Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Cream has been tested by dermatologists and is hypoallergenic
- FRAGRANCE FREE: This non-greasy body lotion is quick-absorbing and is fragrance free
- Moisturizes hands, skin is left with sparkling lemony aroma of invigorating verbena
- Apply to clean and dry hands and massage softly to enhance penetration and effectiveness, enjoy Verbena scent
- Skin type: Dry
- Unit count: 10.1
- Number of items: 1
- LONG-LASTING DRYNESS PROTECTION - This dry skin relief hand cream provides relief for extremely dry hands.. The formula is gentle and soothing. It's both fragrance free and dermatologist recommended
- USE AFTER WASHING HANDS - This hand cream with eucalyptus extract works great after washing your hands and provides intensive moisture. The formula protects skin from dryness up to 24 hours and through multiple (3) hand washes, so no need to reapply
- NON-GREASY FORMULA THAT ABSORBS QUICKLY - This formula contains Vitamin E and Monoi Oil, and make your hands extra soft and smooth without a greasy feel
- ON THE GO HAND CREAM - This hand cream is a pocket or purse size that works great on the go to moisturize and relieve dry hands wherever you go
- RELIEF FROM DRYNESS - This hand cream provides relief from the hand dryness caused by every day life, such as hand sanitizer usage. The formula repairs skin's moisture to help prevent dryness
- [ SKIN PROTECTANT ] Non-greasy, fast-absorbing daily hand cream to help prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, or cracked skin, especially to help relieve frequently-washed or over-worked hands.
- [ MOISTURE-RETAINING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's natural moisture, niacinamide to help calm skin, dimethicone as a skin protectant, and ceramides to help restore the skin barrier.
- [ NEA SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE ] Accepted by the National Eczema Association. To help soothe over-washed hands, cleanse with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser and apply CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- Concentrated Hand Cream: O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a dry hand repair cream that heals, relieves, soothes, and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands.
- Hydrating Hand Cream: Creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface that locks in moisture and keeps your skin hydrated.
- Leaves Skin Healthy & Soothed: O'Keeffe's dry hand cream makes a difference you will feel within days. When the hands that do the fixing need fixing turn to a workers hand cream.
- For Best Results: Apply after hand washing, after bathing, and at bedtime, as these are the most effective times for effectively moisturizing extremely dry skin.
- Safe for People with Diabetes: O'Keeffe's Working Hands is safe for people with diabetes, also hypoallergenic, unscented and non-greasy. #1 hand cream brand in America.*
- Overnight Relief: O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Night Treatment is a calming yet intense, restorative hand cream for cracked hands that works while you sleep.
- Chapped Hands Remedy: This night cream treatment for extremely dry hands is proven to work fast showing visible improvements in your dry, cracked hands in a as little as one night.
- Made with Deep Conditioning Oils: Our Night Treatment formula leaves your hands feeling soothed and moisturized overnight, without leaving any greasy feeling behind.
- Clinically Tested: Proven remedy for relieving your extremely dry, cracked hands while you sleep.
- Suitable For Sensitive Skin: Safe for people with Diabetes. Formulated to be unscented, non-greasy and hypoallergenic.
- Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer is formulated with dermatologist-recommended ingredients including ceramide-3, niacinamide, glycerin and La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water
- Double action helps repair skin’s natural protective barrier after 1-hour and provide up to 48-hour hydration. Produces a unique prebiotic action on the skin microbiome and restores healthy-looking skin
- Its lightweight cream texture easily absorbs into the skin to provide immediate comfort
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Fragrance free, paraben free, oil free, alcohol free, non comedogenic
- Formulated with Ceramide-3: to help retain moisture and maintain a healthy skin barrier. Niacinamide: helps restore skin's moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations. Glycerin: hydrates skin
- Repairs Rough Skin: Eucerin Advanced Repair unscented hand cream helps to repair dry, rough skin on the hands
- Fast Absorbing Formula: This dry skin hand cream is fast-absorbing and non-greasy, and leaves hands noticeably smoother after just one use
- Enriched With: This Eucerin dry hand cream is enriched with buffered Alpha Hydroxy, Ceramide-3 and Natural Moisturizing Factors
- Travel Size Hand Cream: Eucerin hand cream travel size tube is perfect for on the go use, and is fragrance free and dye free
- Includes three (3) 2.7 ounce tubes of Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Cream for Dry Hands
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Drugstore Creams for Dry Hands
When it comes to choosing the best drugstore cream for dry hands, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a drugstore cream.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best drugstore cream for dry hands.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best drugstore cream for dry hands, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best drugstore cream for dry hands, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best drugstore cream for dry hands. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the drugstore cream you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which drugstore cream you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best drugstore cream for dry hands. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best drugstore cream for your needs.
Which one of these drugstore creams are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.