With so many options, finding the best drugstore cream for dry hands can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best drugstore cream for dry hands. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Drugstore Creams for Dry Hands
- INCLUDES: One (1) 3-oz. tube of Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream
- NOURISHING MOISTURE This hand cream contains 7 intensive moisturizers, plus vitamins A, C and E
- LASTS THROUGH HAND WASHING: Gold Bond Healing Hand Cream repairs dry, problem hands, even after washing your hands
- DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED: This Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Cream has been tested by dermatologists and is hypoallergenic
- FRAGRANCE FREE: This non-greasy body lotion is quick-absorbing and is fragrance free
- LONG-LASTING ABSORPTION - This dry skin relief hand lotion lasts through several hand washes so that you don't have to constantly reapply.
- USE AFTER WASHING HANDS - This hand lotion with soothing eucalyptus extract works best after washing your hands to provide intensive healing that lasts through multiple hand washes.
- CONTAINS EUCALYPTUS EXTRACT - This formula contains eucalyptus extract that helps contribute to the skin's ceramide production, creating a protective barrier to retain moisture.
- ON THE GO HAND CREAM - This small hand lotion is a pocket or purse size that works great to grab and go for moisturized, relieved hands wherever you go.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED - This hand lotion for dry skin is dermatologist tested for extreme dry hand relief.
- BURT’S BEES HAND CREAM: Burt’s Bees baobab oil ultimate care hand cream is a rich, naturally moisturizing hand lotion that revitalizes extra tough, dried out skin; Package may vary
- MOISTURIZER CREAM: Burt’s Bees baobab oil ultimate care hand cream for dry skin not only moisturizes but gently exfoliates with a natural fruit acid complex
- NATURAL LOTION: Burt’s Bees 98.9% natural hand cream is formulated with green tea extract and moisturizing ingredients like baobab oil, watermelon seed oil and pumpkin oil for soft, smooth skin
- UNSCENTED HAND CREAM: Burt’s Bees baobab oil ultimate care hand cream is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested to moisturize dry skin while is also non-greasy and fragrance free
- DRY SKIN LOTION: Soften and instantly soothe cracked, dry skin on your hands with Burt's Bees baobab oil ultimate care hand cream formulated without phthalates, parabens, or SLS
- Moisturizes hands, skin is left with sparkling lemony aroma of invigorating verbena
- Apply to clean and dry hands and massage softly to enhance penetration and effectiveness, enjoy Verbena scent
- Skin type: Dry
- Unit count: 10.1
- Number of items: 1
- 2.25-ounces of Neutrogena Deep Moisture Night Cream with glycerin and vitamin D3 works deep within skin's surface to intensely hydrate skin and relieve dryness
- Facial moisturizer is made with glycerin to deeply moisturize skin, instantly improving the look and feel of skin, and also contains Vitamin D3 to help balance skin's natural moisture levels
- Dermatologist-recommended, this hydrating night cream is clinically proven to dramatically increase skin's moisture level in just 1 week and is fast-absorbing, non-greasy and non-comedogenic
- Specially formulated for dry skin, it helps boost skin's ability to replenish and hold on to moisture, instantly improving the look and feel of skin
- For softer, healthier, younger-looking skin, apply this hydrating night cream over face & neck every evening after cleansing
- Non-greasy lotion, softens dry skin on hardworking hands
- Lavender hand lotion made with shea butter, almond oil, essential oils and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
- Multi-purpose lotion: use as both hand and body lotion
- Made without parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde
- Mrs. Meyer's products are made with cruelty-free formulas and are Leaping Bunny certified.
- Anti-Aging Power Duo - Treat your skin with these two Revitalift skin care favorites - Derm Intensives 1.5 percent Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum with Vitamin C to hydrate and replump; Triple Power Moisturizer to reduce wrinkles, firm and brighten skin
- Intensive hydrating 1.5 percent Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum for face with Vitamin C moisturizes skin instantly for dewy glow and visibly plumped skin; Reduces wrinkles and boosts skin's radiance; Effective for all skin tones
- Instant relief for dry skin; In 1 week, visibly plumps for younger looking skin that feels firmer, more elastic and radiant; Skin looks and feels dewy instantly and overtime; Serum is fragrance free, paraben free, mineral oil free, does not clog pores
- Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Pro Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C addresses key signs of aging skin; Reduces wrinkles, re-firms contours, brightens skin and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 1 week; Use day or night for face and neck
- With Revitalift Skin Care you can add an anti-aging benefit to any step of your skin care; after cleansing, treat skin with Revitalift Derm Intensives 1.5 percent Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum and moisturize with Triple Power Anti-Aging Moisturizer
- If you receive this mascara UNWRAPPED, it did not come from essence cosmetics.
- NO FALSIES NEEDED! Lash Princess False Lash Mascara defines and separates lashes while achieving a bold look.
- DRAMATIC VOLUME: the conic shape fiber brush delivers dramatic volume and sculpted length WITHOUT clumps or globs.
- LASTS ALL DAY: go about your day free from flaking & fading! This mascara does not flake, fade, or wear, making it a perfect all-day, longlasting mascara.
- CRUELTY FREE: essence cosmetics is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand. We do not test any of our products on animals.
- Firm, tightened look
- Taut, “springy” feel
- Visibly reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Noticeably more elastic
- Individual results may vary
- [ OIL FREE NIGHT LOTION ] Use Cerave PM facial lotion as the last step in an evening skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer or facial serum, apply the Cerave night lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- [ OVERNIGHT MOISTURIZER ] Cerave’s PM face cream contains niacinamide to help calm the skin and uses MVE Technology to deliver hydration throughout the night. It also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's moisture
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and allergy-tested
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Drugstore Creams for Dry Hands
When it comes to choosing the best drugstore cream for dry hands, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a drugstore cream.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best drugstore cream for dry hands.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best drugstore cream for dry hands, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best drugstore cream for dry hands, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best drugstore cream for dry hands. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the drugstore cream you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which drugstore cream you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best drugstore cream for dry hands. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best drugstore cream for your needs.
Which one of these drugstore creams are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.