With so many options, finding the best deodorant for sensitive skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best deodorant for sensitive skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Deodorants for Sensitive Skin
- Up to 24-hour protection from sweat
- 0% (ethanol) alcohol formula reduces skin irritation
- Contains ¼ moisturizers for great underarm care
- Unscented and kind to sensitive skin
- Glides on easily
- Gentle and hypoallergenic antiperspirant deodorant for sensitive skin
- Provides all day wetness and odor protection
- Quick-drying gel leaves no trace of white residue on you or your clothes. Dermatologist-tested and safe for all skin types
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Fragrance free and alcohol free
- 3 Pieces - 2.6 Ounce (76ml)
- Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
- Reduces Underarm Wetness
- 24 Hour Protection
- Baking Soda Free - Cool, crisp, and refreshing for sensitive skin. Designed to provide odor protection without baking soda.
- Aluminum Free - Native Deodorant isn’t a chemistry experiment, and is made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc. Natural deodorant contains naturally derived ingredients.
- Effective Protection - We tested thousands of ingredients before finding a recipe that feels light and fresh under your arms, but provides you with effective protection against odor.
- Goes on Easy - Native Deodorant is a solid deodorant that you can apply easily. We also use both safe, synthetic, sustainable fragrances (free of phthalates) and natural fragrances. Cruelty Free- Native Deodorant never tests on animals, except humans who volunteer to try Native Deodorant.
- Mens and Womens - Native's high performance award winning formula is strong enough for both men and women. All you have to choose is your favorite scent.
- Clinical-strength deodorant: 24-hour, extra-protective deodorant and anti-perspirant for men and women
- Mild formula: Ideal for sensitive skin; our formula is ethanol-free, gluten-free, and does not contain botanical extracts
- Free of common chemical irritants: Our products are free of dyes, fragrance, masking fragrance, lanolin, parabens and formaldehyde releasers
- Dermatologist tested: Vanicream products are formulated with ingredients dermatologists consider desirable and not irritating or sensitizing to the skin
- Directions: For best results, evenly spread a small amount to clean underarms daily
- Pure Protection Dove 0% aluminum deodorant is Aluminum-Free and alcohol-free
- Stay dry the Aluminum-Free deodorant provides 24-hour odor protection
- Condition and moisturize Dove's deodorant contains 1/4 moisturizers for soft and smooth underarms
- Safe for sensitive skin non-irritating, Aluminum-Free deodorant for women glides on easily and is a great alternative to natural deodorant for women
- Post-shave alcohol-free formula helps underarms recover from shaving irritation while deodorant keeps you smelling fresh
- Really Natural. Really Works. – The first Ecocert certified aluminum free deodorant in the US, Schmidt's Jasmine Tea helps neutralize odor and keeps you fresh with 24 hour odor protection
- Certified 100 percent Natural Origin Fragrance – Jasmine Tea deo features rapturous notes of jasmine with delicate undertones of green tea, made with essential oils
- Proven Protection – Whether you're looking for natural deodorant for women or mens deodorant, our award-winning natural deodorants have over 13,000 5-Star reviews! We have a scent for everyone
- Fights Body Odor – 1-2 swipes is all you need for all-day protection with just a small amount. Hold deodorant stick momentarily to skin to soften on contact with body heat
- Plant-Based Ingredients – Schmidt's deodorant without aluminum and free from baking soda is formulated to be gentle on skin, using certified 100 percent natural origin ingredients such as magnesium
- Product of Dove
- Pack of 4
- 1/4 moisturizing cream
- Sensitive Skin Friendly: Made with 6 clean ingredients and essential oils, this healthy long-lasting deodorant is sensitive skin friendly and uses Dead Sea Salt instead of baking soda.
- Sustainable, Plant-Based Packaging: We use recyclable plant-based packaging made from sugarcane, a 100% renewable plant that is carbon negative and earth positive.
- Non-Toxic: We use no harmful chemicals or ingredients. Each & Every deodorant is EWG verified. It’s free of aluminum, synthetic fragrances, alcohol, parabens, baking soda, and phthalates.
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free Deodorant: Never tested on animals, Each & Every is certified vegan. Our rich scents can be used by men and women!
- Rose & Vanilla Deodorant: Our rose and vanilla deodorant weighs 2.5 ounces and promises to keep you fresh, safe, and smelling good for a while to come.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Deodorants for Sensitive Skin
When it comes to choosing the best deodorant for sensitive skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a deodorant.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best deodorant for sensitive skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best deodorant for sensitive skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best deodorant for sensitive skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best deodorant for sensitive skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the deodorant you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which deodorant you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best deodorant for sensitive skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best deodorant for your needs.
Which one of these deodorants are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.