With so many options, finding the best cream for bruises can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best cream for bruises. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Creams for Bruises
- This homeopathic medicine helps temporarily relieve muscle pain & stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion & falls. Also great for pain, swelling, & discoloration from bruises
- Our moisturizing cream formula is unscented & paraben-free
- This popular homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves muscle pain & stiffness without unwanted drowsiness
- This moisturizing cream is great for relief following an injury, intense workout, or general overexertion
- Our non-scented cream's soothing effects makes it ideal for massaging into sore muscles and joints
- HEALING RELIEF: Reduce the appearance of bruises and scars, while relieving pain, swelling and more
- MOISTURIZES AND PROTECTS: Not just a bruise concealer, this cream will help strengthen fragile skin
- NATURAL REMEDY: Our rich, concentrated cream is created with all natural ingredients and vitamins
- SOOTHING CREAMS: This light and non-greasy cream spreads easily on your skin and penetrates deep
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED: For best treatment results, apply cream to affected area twice a day
- Before pain gets in your way, treat it naturally at the first sign with Arnicare and feel better faster. Arnicare helps to relieve muscle pain and stiffness and to reduce pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
- This non-sticky, non-greasy gel is quickly absorbed by the skin. Arnicare Bruise works best when applied at the first sign of pain.
- Arnica montana (or Mountain daisy) has been used for centuries as a natural pain reliever, and today, it's one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world.
- Arnicare Bruise's natural active ingredient, Arnica montana, helps to relieve muscle pain and stiffness and to reduce pain, swelling and, discoloration from bruises. This pain relief gel is unscented and paraben-free.
- Arnicare Bruise works naturally with your body, and there's no risk of overdose, no contraindications, no known drug interactions, and a very low risk of side effects when used as directed.
- Bruise Relief – Heal better and feel better. Your dermatologist-tested arnica gel for bruising and swelling combats inflammation and infuses your skin with recovery-enhancing proteins and vitamins.
- Arnica’s Power – Don’t stop with the proven anti-inflammatory effects of the arnica montana flower. Your bruise cream gives you several building blocks to heal skin and muscle at the cellular level.
- Stronger Skin – Your pain relieving cream restores tissue with L-Arginine amino acid and Vitamin K. Apply daily to see an increase in skin strength and glow, and a decrease in bruisability.
- Pure, Potent, Proven – Trust in the clinically tested formula with a 15-year track record of success. Your paraben-free bruise cream is made in the U.S. under strict guidelines for quality and safety.
- Our Promise to You – We’re here to help you attain a better, brighter, and fuller life. Your arnica bruise cream is backed by our commitment to your satisfaction, safety, and healthier skin.
- SUPERCHARGED with MORE ARNICA and VITAMIN K! Bruises, purpura, cuts, new scars, new stretch marks, and skin cracks - from cuticle repair or anti aging to sun damage relief, Skintensive's non-greasy formula gives your skin the loving attention it deserves.
- MORE THAN JUST BRUISE HEALING. Restore lost moisture, encourage collagen production, and address wound, burn, or post-surgery scars with a scientifically formulated cream that really works. For best results, use on new bruises and new scars after they healed up at least 1 week.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS are at the core of this soothing moisturizer, which features organic Arnica along with Vitamins K, C, and E in an organic coconut oil base. Clinically tested, allergy tested, and non-irritating. Never tested on animals.
- DEVELOPED BY HARVARD-TRAINED DERMATOLOGISTS. Advanced strength prevention designed by two Harvard trained dermatologists. This topical salve offers the very best therapeutic care, made in the USA from top quality components.
- TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME on damaged skin across hands, arms, legs, body or face - with no residue. Skintensive is comfortable and effective for fragile and thin skin as well as scar- and bruise-afflicted skin. Looking for the original formula? Check out our Skintensive Daily Moisturizing Cream!
- Pure Valley Bruise Cream with Arnica rapidly fades the appearance of bruising and skin discoloration. Can be used on face, arms, hands, legs, and body.
- Contains several ingredients to helps repair and heal your skin, including collagen, soothing Vitamin E and natural Papaya Enzymes. Fast results, guaranteed!
- Horse Chestnut helps promote blood circulation to help fade bruising. Arnica Montana contains natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and is safe for all skin types. Contains calming herbal scent.
- Manufactured in the USA. Paraben-Free. No-drying alcohols. Non-greasy. 100% money back guarantee!
- ARNICA BRUISE GEL - Made with Vitamin K to help strengthen skin to encourage rapid fading & healing of bruises. L-Arginine & Horse Chestnut helps to speed up recovery by supporting healthy circulation with its anti-inflammatory and circulation-boosting properties. Gently massage onto distressed skin to encourage a speedy recovery.
- QUICK RELIEF - Arnica Bruise Gel soothes and calms bruising and discoloration. Helps reduce pain, bumps, stiffness, swelling, and discoloration with the natural power of Arnica.
- Arnica gel has long been used for bruising, strains, sprains, pain relief, inflammation, and swelling. This arnica lotion for bruises is packed with essential ingredients to help with bruise relief.
- Arnica gel is fortified with anti-redness properties of Willowherb. This topical cream is safe to use with arnica tablets or arnica pills and other bruising supplements. Light, non-greasy formula absorbs deeply into the skin to help soothe distressed skin and tissue.
- Long trusted formula, Made in the USA. Not tested on animals. Money back guarantee!
- Free of Parabens, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oil and Gluten; Non-GMO; Vegetarian Formula
- A great topical eye cream - apply under eyes and on face; helps soothe and rejuvenate skin
- Rich moisturizer perfect for daily use; higher viscosity than a lotion to keep skin ultra-hydrated
- Non-greasy formula; Enriched with Wild Mexican Yam Extract, Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly Extract
- Can be applied under makeup, sunscreen or added to your favorite skincare treatment
- ACCELERATE HEALING: Hēladerm’s patented formula is specifically designed to accelerate your skin’s natural healing process. Powered by a synergistic blend of Notoginseng, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Vitamin K, African Ginger and Green Tea Leaf Extract
- REPAIR SKIN DAMAGE: This crème helps rejuvenate the skin’s protective layer, ultimately restoring it to look more vibrant and healthy. Reported to reduce sun spots, dark circles, skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and minimize the appearance of acne scars
- STIMULATE COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: Stimulates the production of collagen while also preventing the further breakdown of collagen- restoring skin to be more vibrant, firm and youthful looking
- IMPROVE COMPLEXION: Protects, repairs and improves smoothness. Natural antioxidants help reduce the appearance of bruises and redness and improve uniformity of stressed skin
- ALL NATURAL & CRUELTY FREE: Hēladerm products are made in the USA, animal cruelty-free and use all-natural, 76% organic ingredients. No parabens, phthalates, GMOs, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrance3.3oz
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Creams for Bruises
When it comes to choosing the best cream for bruises, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a cream.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best cream for bruises.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best cream for bruises, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best cream for bruises, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best cream for bruises. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the cream you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which cream you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best cream for bruises. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best cream for your needs.
Which one of these creams are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.