With so many options, finding the best coconut oil for skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best coconut oil for skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Coconut Oils for Skin
- ✔️ Naturally Nourishing Coconut Oil for Hair - With its unique combination of natural fats, coconut oil helps hydrate hair and nourish the scalp. It’s ideal for use as a conditioner, detangler, or coconut oil hair mask.
- ✔️ Hydrate Naturally With Coconut Oil for Skin - Coconut oil organic is a naturally moisturizing body oil that can help skin feel soft, smooth and hydrated. Use our coconut oil for face as a makeup remover—or even as a natural alternative to massage oils.
- ✔️ Perfect Coconut Oil for Cooking and Baking - An unrefined coconut oil with a naturally high smoke point (350°F), this is the perfect cooking oil for baking, frying and sautéing. Our pure coconut oil is cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, delivering a rich flavor and aroma.
- ✔️ A Kitchen and Beauty Staple - Whether you’re using our coconut oil for body moisturizer, as a coconut hair oil or as a cooking oil, it’s an all-natural, easy-to-use addition to any lifestyle. It’s perfect for keto, paleo, or gluten-free diets, or just as a tastier alternative to cooking with olive oil or butter.
- ✔️ USDA-Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified - Using some of the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our cold pressed coconut Oil (aceite de coco) is USDA-Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified gluten free, Keto and Paleo, plus its grown and harvested organically without the use of harmful chemicals or additives.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL - A versatile carrier oil used for aromatherapy, essential oils mixing, massage, for dogs and pets, and as a hair and skin moisturizer. It is Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.
- COCONUT OIL FOR SKIN – Pure coconut oil is light weight and provides a silky-smooth feeling for all skin types without clogging pores. It is a dry skin moisturizer with awesome nourishing properties.
- COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH – Coconut hair oil is rich in antioxidants with powerful properties. It helps improve scalp health and support hair growth, while adding volume and shine.
- DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS – Essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil before being applied to skin. Fractionated Coconut Oil is the best carrier oil for essential oils mixing since it absorbs into the skin quickly.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our pure and natural Fractionated Coconut Oil is paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free and cruelty free.
- Premium Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil - It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is odorless, clear to yellow tint and No greasy feelings, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life
- Other Uses: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a massage oil and used in aromatherapy recipes
- Guarantee - Purchase risk free today with complete peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, contact us within 60 days and we will refund your entire purchase
- Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines
- Ideal addition to Whole30, vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets and a great alternative to margarine or cooking oil
- Ideal as a medium heat cooking oil with a high smoke point (350°F/177°C) and perfect for baking, frying and sautéing
- Provides nutrient-rich hydration as a natural moisturizer for radiant skin and hair and great for massages
- All-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting oil containing 63% medium-chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat
- Unrefined organic coconut oil
- Great for hair and skin care
- Natural with no added preservatives or fragrance
- Perfect for skin and hair care
- Spectrum Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil is the perfect choice for natural body care
- It restores skin and hair integrity and provides a protective layer to combat the damaging effects of sun, wind and cold weather You'll love the rich, natural tropical scent
- SheaMoisture Head-To-Toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Virgin Coconut Oil is a moisturizer natural skin care that leaves behind radiant skin.
- Soften & restore hair and skin with this coconut oil skin care, body oil and hair moisturizer by SheaMoisture. An all-over, multi-benefit product that helps with moisture retention and smoothes skin.
- Fast-absorbing Coconut Oil can be used on hair, face, hands, body and feet without leaving a greasy residue. It's a wonderful skin moisturizer for dry skin.
- Made with 100% Coconut Oil for dry skin and combination skin, this body cream can also be used as a moisturizing makeup remover or a moisturizer for glowing skin.
- Use natural skin care as desired to moisturize, treat, condition, and hydrate hair and skin, and to remove makeup impurities.
- SheaMoisture's coconut body oil and dry skin treatment is formulated with no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil and no sulfates.
- Light & Nourishing ,Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin
- Condition: Dry skin or hair in need of comprehensive moisturization and nourishment.
- NOW Solutions Liquid Coconut Oil is a versatile cosmetic oil that's pleasingly light and easily absorbed for comprehensive moisturization without clogged pores
- Our fractionated Liquid Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless with a smooth, non-greasy texture that's ideal for a variety of personal care uses
- Use it for dry skin, as a carrier oil for essential oils, for massage therapy, or as a base for handmade skin care products. Liquid Coconut Oil can also help to soften dry, damaged hair as well as add a healthy shine.
- ALL-AROUND FACIAL NEED: Organic Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) is easily absorbed and non-greasy. You can use it as a moisturizer day or nighttime for extra skin protection. Use it as a makeup remover or an overnight oil to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- SOFTEN AND MOISTURIZE YOUR BODY: Areas like elbows and heels often get dry and flaky. Apply this ultra-smoothing Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) to these areas to soften them for a silky soft feel. It also helps reduce the appearance of brittle nails.
- HAIR HYDRATION & VOLUME: Common in most hair care products, Organic Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) penetrates into the scalp for hydration to encourage stronger, healthier, thicker hair.
- ADD IT TO ANY ESSENTIAL OILS: Because Organic Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) is odorless and non-staining, it can be easily used to dilute any essential oils and still maintain the oil’s natural scent and benefits. organic coconut oil helps the essential oil be easily absorbed into the skin without causing any irritation or dryness.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy body, happy customers! We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our virgin coconut oil, please contact us and we will give you a FULL refund.
- Deep Moisturizing Oil for all hair textures and skin types - Great for dry itchy scalp, dermatitis, dandruff, skin allergies, rashes, thinning hair, hair loss, frizz, chapped lips, nails and more
- Powerful anti-aging and skin healing properties - Stimulates collagen production and protects the skin from sun damage - Maintains the hairs moisture and prevents protein loss from combing damage
- Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that help prevent aging and damage to our skin and hair - Antibacterial and antifungal properties that help keep skin fight allergies and infections
- Formulated with 100% Pure Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil
- This Deep Moisturizing Oil is Paraben, Silicone, Sulfate, and Cruelty Free - Made in the USA and Safe for the entire family
- Hair type: Aging,All,Dry
- PREMIUM QUALITY, MAXIMUM PURITY: 100% pure Coconut carrier oil is non-greasy, skin moisturizer that never clogs pores, stains, or irritates skin, it nourishes and soothes dry skin, gives the skin a smooth & baby soft feeling
- Refreshes & Hydrates Head to Toe - It's 100% pure product that instills unsurpassed moisture and softness for men and women with dry and rough skin. It's a lightweight formula which makes it easy to use and apply anywhere from your face to feet
- Restore Dry & Lifeless Hair - It's perfect as a nourishing conditioner for dry and damaged hair as it provides the moisture hair needs to regain soft silkiness and shine that may have lost due to overexposure to heat or styling and also fights frizz
- OTHER USES: It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, lip balm, coconut shampoo, a natural deodorant, as face wash, hair conditioner, eye makeup remover, shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, massage, aromatherapy and other household uses
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with Essential Oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a MASSAGE OIL and used in AROMATHERAPY RECIPES
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Coconut Oils for Skin
When it comes to choosing the best coconut oil for skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a coconut oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best coconut oil for skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best coconut oil for skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best coconut oil for skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best coconut oil for skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the coconut oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which coconut oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best coconut oil for skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best coconut oil for your needs.
Which one of these coconut oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.