With so many options, finding the best coconut oil for lips can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best coconut oil for lips. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Coconut Oil for Lips
- Lip Balm: This decadently creamy coconut lip balm with SPF 15 keeps lips hydrated all day long and protects against chapping, cracking and environmental damage from the sun or wind
- Hydrate and Replenish: Crafted with antioxidant-rich Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to rehydrate and renew dry lips; This twin pack of SPF Lip Balm is perfect for storage in multiple locations
- Finest Ingredients: We use only the finest natural, raw ingredients for soft, hydrated and beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil. You can feel good about what you put on your hair and skin
- Choose What's Real: Our nourishing skin care and hair care products feature real, high-quality, plant-based ingredients. Our product line for whole body care includes body butter, creams, balms, lotions, oils, soaps, pregnancy and stretch mark care
- Why Palmers? For over 180 years, Palmer's has crafted treatment-oriented beauty products using Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vitamin E to soothe, hydrate, soften, replenish and revitalize skin and hair
- Premium Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil - It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is odorless, clear to yellow tint and No greasy feelings, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life
- Other Uses: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a massage oil and used in aromatherapy recipes
- Guarantee - Purchase risk free today with complete peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, contact us within 60 days and we will refund your entire purchase
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS- Coconut Oil contains vitamin E. Vitamin E oil can moisturize the skin and can fight skin damage from sun exposure. This makes it ideal for beauty products and for use as a lip oil. Beeswax contains vitamin A and soothes and repairs damaged skin. Beeswax is an excellent rejuvenating agent and can help to remove toxins from the skin.
- SAFE- Contains two ingredients: Beeswax and Coconut Oil in their purest form and nothing more. No chemicals or preservatives. No animal or human abuse during entire process. Our lip balms are safe for use by adults and children. Safe enough to eat!
- 100% ORGANIC. Contains virgin organic coconut oil and organic beeswax. Our coconut oil is cold pressed and grown under organic conditions. Our beeswax is organically harvested and processed in the northwest USA.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Money back if not 100% satisfied. No questions asked! Our guarantee is not time limited - we always want satisfied customers. Our products are made with love and pride in the USA.
- LIP BALM 3 PACK - You get 3 classic CocoMe lip balm tubes. Each tube contains 0.15 fl. oz of lip balm goodness! The twist up tube ensures you can use every bit of this luxury lotion with no waste.
- ADDICTIVE, HYDRATING KOPARI LIP GLOSS is ultra hydrating with the perfect amount of shine. This kissable coconut lip balm goes on clear and feels great any time of day or night. It locks in moisture, gives lips a glossy shine and rescue chapped lips.
- 100% ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: We use 100% pure, organic coconut oil sourced from the Philippines. Coconut is full of fatty acids (Lauric, Capric and Caprylic), vitamin E, antioxidants and restorative proteins to keep lips healthy, hydrated, supple and smooth.
- PACKED WITH VITAMINS & ANTIOXIDANTS for anti aging and hydrating benefits! Kopari lip gloss for women & men provides a blend of the anti aging benefits from organic coconut oil, vitamin E and shea butter to nourish lips for the perfect, moisturized pout.
- KOPARI TAKES COCONUT OIL TO THE NEXT LEVEL by incorporating innovative natural ingredients that enhance the performance and benefits of traditional coconut oil. Our lip gloss - meets - chapstick is naturally flavored with coconut and vanilla for the ultimate coco hydration.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our formula is Non GMO, sulfate free and cruelty free, dermatologist tested, non irritating, non allergenic and safe for sensitive skin! It’s crafted with no parabens, no silicone, no phthalates, - no kidding.
- PURE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL: 100% Pure & natural Fractionated coconut oil. MCT OIL. Packaged in the USA without any additives, toxins, or harmful chemicals. Undiluted, GMO Free, Cruelty Free, and never tested on animals.
- HAIR GROWTH OIL: A popular hair softener hair oil, coconut oil that is fractionated easily penetrates the hair follicles, nourishing them with deeply hydrating vitamins and nutrients. Using a bit in your hair care routine to greatly improve its health and shine!
- COCONUT MASSAGE OIL: Skin oil for skin therapy oil & body massage oil. Coconut oil for face & coconut body oil when fractionated is less likely to clog pores like virgin coconut oil and helps moisturize and alleviate skin sensitivity along with reducing appearance of aging and scarring.
- CARRIER OIL: A wonderful fractionated coconut oil for essential oils, liquid coconut oil fractionated is better to maintain a consistent liquid form, it mixes perfectly with the essential oil and settles into the skin more easily, allowing all the rich vitamins to be absorbed without clogging pores.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that our oils are by far the highest quality, we offer a full 100% 365-day Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with UpNature Fractionated Coconut Oil, we will refund your entire purchase.
- Coconut Oil - Hydrates Lips, Locks in Moisture and Shine without Stickiness
- Vitamin oil enriched lip gloss
- Moisturizing, Soothing, Super glossy
- Offers different key-vitamin-oil ingredient
- 3 PACK
- Replenishes moisture and gives skin incredible radiance
- Instantly absorbs without any greasiness or mess
- 24 Hour moisture
- Perfect for after bath, going out or when skin needs a glow boost
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, sulfates, phthalates and dyes.
- 100% ORGANIC- Contains 100% organic coconut oil, beeswax and organic coconut scent. Organically protect and repair your lips from dryness, cracking, and sunburn.
- MOISTURIZING LIP BALM- Hydrate and moisturize lips, repairing and preventing cracked or chapped lips.
- SAFE- Contains three ingredients: Beeswax and Coconut Oil in their purest form and organic coconut oil scent. No chemicals or preservatives. No animal or human abuse during entire process.
- ENJOY: Experience the rich scent of fresh coconuts. Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, coconut oil has many beneficial properties and will leave you enjoying the scent of a tropical island.
- COCONUT ALMOND: Whether you’re on a tropical vacation or sitting on your front lawn, let your hair down knowing it won’t stick to your lips. Our Coconut Almond lip balm provides a layer thin enough to protect lips while letting you escape to your very own paradise.
- Infused with USDA Organic Argan, Essential Oils + Vitamin E
- Non-toxic, cruelty free and always made with simple, pure, clean ingredients from nature
- No synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, petroleum
- Enjoy ingredients such as Organic Beeswax, Argan Oil, and Rosemary Extract for long lasting, smooth-as-butter results
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Coconut Oil for Lips
When it comes to choosing the best coconut oil for lips, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a coconut oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best coconut oil for lips.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best coconut oil for lips, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best coconut oil for lips, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best coconut oil for lips. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the coconut oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which coconut oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best coconut oil for lips. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best coconut oil for your needs.
Which one of these coconut oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.