With so many options, finding the best cleanser for combination skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best cleanser for combination skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Cleansers for Combination Skin
- Toleriane Purifying Foaming Facial Cleanser is a daily foaming face wash for normal to oily, sensitive skin.
- Formulated with La Roche-Posay prebiotic thermal spring water, niacinamide, and ceramide-3, this face wash gently cleanses skin of dirt, makeup, and impurities while maintaining the skin's natural moisture barrier and pH.
- Gentle, yet purifying facial cleanser maintains skin's natural barrier and pH with consumers saying skin felt healthier and effectively cleansed.
- Its gentle foaming formula leaves skin feeling clean, fresh, and comfortable with no pore-clogging residue.
- Soap free; Oil free; Fragrance free; Non comedogenic; Allergy tested; Paraben free
- CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER: Reinforces the skin barrier, balances skin and minimizes the appearance of pores
- IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE, COMBINATION TO OILY SKIN: Clinically proven to deep clean by removing dirt, excess oils, impurities and pollution microparticles
- DEVELOPED FOR EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE SKIN: The hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic formula is free of parabens and sulfates
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED for Sensitive Skin
- DEFENDS AGAINST 5 SIGNS OF SKIN SENSITIVITY: Dryness, irritation, roughness, tightness and a weakened skin barrier
- PERFECTLY BALANCED SKIN: This balancing face wash helps visibly reduce enlarged pores & leaves skin with a refreshed feeling. Replenishing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid help condition skin leaving your face feeling exceptionally smooth & clear. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- Paula's Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser is formulated to gently remove makeup and excess oil to leave the face washed clean but never tight or dry. Also contains sunflower seed oil & aloe to keep skin supple & youthful.
- Use RESIST Perfectly Balanced Anti-Aging Facial Cleanser twice daily as part of your morning and evening skin care routines along with your favorite Paula's Choice toner, exfoliator, serums, spot treatments, and moisturizer with SPF for daytime wear.
- Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
- Moisturizing, brightening, and detoxifying cleansing foam made with rice water and moringa oil
- Its creamy and cushiony texture eases handling and moisturizing ingredients leave skin feeling hydrated after cleansing by minimizing moisture loss
- Moringa oil and soapwort
- A moisturizing and brightening cleansing line using quality rice water
- Rinses clean while soothing delicate skin
- Ideal for dry and delicate skin
- Specially formulated to calm skin as it cleanses
- Smooth and soften skin with Neutrogena Skin Balancing Purifying Gel Cleanser with 2% Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) for normal & combination skin
- Purifying & conditioning face wash contains dermatologist-grade 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA), a powerful liquid exfoliant and moisturizing humectant in one. It decongests down to the pores while conditioning skin
- PHA gel cleanser targets 100% of pore-clogging dirt and impurities while smoothing and softening skin. It is ideal for normal & combination skin types and is effective for cleansing before & after wearing your mask
- This hypoallergenic formula is developed with dermatologists and respects skin's natural pH and moisture barrier
- Purifying gel face wash is formulated to be paraben-free, soap-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, alcohol-free, and dye-free. Recyclable bottle is made with 30% postconsumer recycled plastic
- This product is non-sealed
- [ GENTLE FACE CLEANSER ] Daily face wash with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin to help hydrate skin without stripping moisture. Removes face makeup, dirt, and excess oil, provides 24-hour hydration and leaves a moisturized, non-greasy feel.
- [ NON-FOAMING CLEANSER ] Moisturizing face wash with a lotion-like consistency feels smooth as it cleanses, even on sensitive, dry skin. Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic and non-drying. Certified by the National Eczema Association
- [ MULTI-USE SKIN CARE ] Skin Cleanser for face and/or body and can be used as a hand wash. Suitable for daily cleansing morning (AM) and night (PM) for normal to dry skin.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS & #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED SKINCARE BRAND ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser is a daily face wash for normal to dry, sensitive skin
- Formulated with La Roche-Posay prebiotic thermal spring water, niacinamide, and ceramide-3, this face wash gently cleanses skin of dirt, makeup, and impurities while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier and pH
- Its gentle cream formula helps restore skin comfort and retains essential moisture, leaving the skin feeling comfortable and hydrated
- Soap Free; Oil Free; Fragrance Free; Non comedogenic; Allergy tested; Paraben Free
- Formulated with ceramides to restore moisture and a healthy skin barrier and niacinamide to soothe and visibly fade skin discolorations
- Purifies Skin: Whipped Greens face wash for women and men uses moringa to effectively remove dirt and impurities from pollution, leaving skin oh-so refreshed.
- Gentle Face Exfoliator: Papaya enzyme in the face cleanser gently exfoliates and clears pores of dirt, excess oil and impurities.
- Detoxes and Absorbs Oil: The exfoliating face wash features green clay that helps detox, absorb surface oil, and remove buildup without stripping skin of its natural moisture.
- Replenish Hydration: Sodium PCA aids in maintaining proper skin hydration and promotes a supple, healthy-looking appearance. A face cleaner that truly does it all!
- The Farmacy Way: Our goal is simple. We want to bring out the best version of your radiant self with the best possible, naturally derived ingredients. Each women's skincare and beauty product we craft uses cutting-edge science to harness the healing powers of ingredients that Mother Nature has been so kind as to provide for us.
- A creamy cleansing foam face cleanser with Jeju green tea that hydrates skin while whisking away dirt and impurities, leaving skin feeling refreshed.
- Lather up this creamy foam infused with hydrating green tea grown on innisfree's USDA-certified organic (Control Union Certifications CUC) fields on Jeju Island, Korea for skin that feels clean, soft, and hydrated.
- A naturally-derived surfactant from green tea root gives this cleanser its rich, micro-fine bubbles.
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Skincare Concerns: Oiliness and Dryness
- Highlighted Ingredients: - Jeju Green Tea Extract: Replenishes hydration. - Jeju Green Tea Root Extract: A natural surfactant that helps deliver a gentle cleanse using microbubbles.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Cleansers for Combination Skin
When it comes to choosing the best cleanser for combination skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a cleanser.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best cleanser for combination skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best cleanser for combination skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best cleanser for combination skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best cleanser for combination skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the cleanser you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which cleanser you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best cleanser for combination skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best cleanser for your needs.
Which one of these cleansers are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.