With so many options, finding the best brush for wet hair can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best brush for wet hair. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Brushes for Wet Hair
- The Best Detangler Hair Brush: Our famous original detangler changed the hair brush game, and transformed what used to be a painful and time consuming task into an effortless, fun and colorful part of your day
- Exclusive Ultra-soft Bristles: The original detangler hair brush features exclusive ultra-soft intelliflex bristles glide through tangles and knots with ease
- The Healthy And Painless Way To Brush Your Hair: Over 45% less damage . 55% less effort. 100% happier hair, our hair brush is designed brilliantly to minimize pain and protects hair against split ends and breakage
- Perfect For All Hair Types: It doesn’t matter if your hair is long or short, curly or straight, thick or fine, our hair brushes will run through any hair type while removing tangles. it works great on wet or dry hair and is perfect for men, women and kids
- Buy With Confidence: At Wet Brush we work hard on providing a 100% customer satisfaction. we offer our famous detangling bristles in lots of shapes and sizes – for travel, the shower, kids, styling and more. wet brush is trusted by stylists, and loved by millions
- THE BEST DETANGLER HAIR BRUSH: Unlike ordinary hair brushes, our brilliantly crafted Detangler does not rip or pull out the knotted hair. It glides through the hair to gently untangle even the toughest tangles with ease
- ULTRA SOFT BRISTLES: Our Original Detangler Hair Brush features, ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles that glide through tangles and knots with ease. The sturdy bristles gently massages the scalp while stimulating blood flow and strengthening your hair
- THE HEALTHY AND PAINLESS WAY TO BRUSH HAIR: Our Hair Brush is designed brilliantly to minimize pain and to protect hair against split ends and breakage. It lets you brush with less force so you can detangle with less damage to your hair
- PERFECT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Doesn't matter if your hair is long or short, curly or straight, thick or fine, this brush will run through any hair type removing tangles while making the hair soft. It works great on wet or dry hair and is perfect for men, women and kids
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We work hard on providing a 100% Customer Satisfaction. If you experience a manufacture defect within the first 30 days of purchase, please let us know and we will gladly replace your brush
- The Original Glide Thru Hairbrush - Ever since the Glide Thru Detangling Brush launched, other companies have tried to copy it! But only the Glide Thru Detangling Brush has firm, quality bristles that will not lose their shape!
- The best at removing Knots and Tangles - Ordinary bristle brushes work against the hair, basically ripping through and pulling out the knotted hair instead of gently separating it! But the unique cone shaped plastic bristles work to separate the hair sideways instead of down, gently unraveling even the toughest tangles.
- Perfect for Kids - No more fits when it's time to get ready to go out! The Glide Thru brush doesn't dig into the scalp or rip out hair like other brushes. It takes out tangles without yanking or hurting. One customer review states, "My daughter used to cry every time Mommy brushed her hair. This brush is the best thing I ever bought for her."
- Perfect for All Hair Types – Other brushes have beads at the end that can dig into the scalp and cause pain and get caught in tangles. The Glide Thru brush has painless soft plastic bristles that massage the scalp and increase circulation, which may help increase hair growth. One customer writes: "I brushed my hair for at least 2 or 3 minutes because it felt so good." It also smoothes the cuticle layer, making your hair shine!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – Everyone's experience with a hairbush is different. If you aren't completely satisfied, contact us to return your brush, no questions asked!
- It glides through the hair to gently untangle even the toughest tangles with ease.
- Quality Material - The vented hair brush is made from ABS resin material, ensuring it is durable while being lightweight. The nylon bristles of the vent brush for hair easily glide through any hair style without pulling or scratching and is easy to clean.
- Faster Blow Drying - Because the bristle hair brush is vented, the heat is better dispersed during blow drying. This reduces the amount of time needed to fully dry your hair and ensures there will be no frizziness or damage to your hair.
- Curved Shape - Our vented hair brush for blow drying is designed to closely fit your scalp and head. The curved vent brush has generous spacing between the bristles will massage your scalp as you dry your hair, promoting blood circulation and healthier hair.
- Excellent Design - The handle of our vented brush fits comfortably in your hand and the rubber non-slip covering prevents drops. The styling hair brush has a hanging hole as well as a magnet to attach it to something for easy storage.
- Perfect For All Hair Types - Our vented hair brush is suitable for everyone. The curved hair brushes for women and men easily work through coarse, fine, thick, or thin hair and the vented detangling brush works great for straight or curly hair.
- This brush FLEX's to contour to scalp.
- Soft flexible IntelliFlex bristles detangle hair with ease.
- Perfect for men, women and kids with all hair types.
- Speed Dry: The Wet Brush Speed Dry gently loosens knots while blow-drying without pulling or snagging. This vented hair brush helps hair stay strong and healthy. The moment you use it, you'll feel the difference, and never want to try another hairbrush again.
- Speeds Drying Time: Open vented design allows moisture to be removed from the hair faster, speeding drying time.
- HeatFlex Bristles: HeatFlex heat-resistant bristles gently detangle while blow drying. The bristles are blow-dry safe.
- Comfort Design: Brush design contours to scalp for extra comfort.
- For All Hair Types: Perfect for straight, curly, textured, thick, and wavy hair! Also works great on both wet and dry hair.
- Wet Brush Shine Enhancer: Our Shine Enhancer is a shine-boosting brush that helps hair stay strong and healthy. Gently loosens knots, while spreading hairs natural oils for shiny strands, without pulling or snagging.
- Shine & Smooth: Natural boar bristles naturally remove impurities, reduce frizz and distribute hair's natural oils for a shiny and smooth finish.
- Painless Detangler: Exclusive, ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles glide through tangles with ease. Minimizes pain and protects against split ends and breakage
- Your One & Only: The moment you use our Shine Enhancer, you'll feel the difference, and never want to try another hairbrush again.
- Dry Shampoo: Perfect for use with dry shampoo.
- Shower Detangler: Meet The Shower Detangler A shower-friendly brush that helps hair stay strong and healthy. The Shower Detangler gently loosens knots, while distributing conditioning treatments evenly in the shower, without pulling or snagging. With its flexible head, and convenient shower hook handle, all you have to do is rinse it off and hang it up.
- Detangle with Less Pain & Damage: The exclusive, ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles glide through tangles with ease. Lets you brush with less force so you can detangle with less damage to your hair.
- Painless: Flexible bristles minimize pain and protect against split ends and breakage.
- For All Hair Types: Works great for straight, curly, textured, thick, and wavy hair.
- Comfortable Design: Designed for easy cleaning and air drying, featuring a hook handle design so you can hang it in your shower.
- These bristles will glide through any hair type combing out tangles effortlessly
- The Wet Brush can be used on wet or dry hair and works on extensions and wigs
- Soft flexible IntelliFlex bristles detangle hair with ease.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Brushes for Wet Hair
When it comes to choosing the best brush for wet hair, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a brush.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best brush for wet hair.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best brush for wet hair, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best brush for wet hair, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best brush for wet hair. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the brush you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which brush you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best brush for wet hair. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best brush for your needs.
Which one of these brushs are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.