With so many options, finding the best body wash for eczema can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best body wash for eczema. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Body Washes for Eczema
- Non-Irritating Eczema Relief Body Wash: This Eucerin eczema cream body wash is non-foaming, non-drying and non-irritating
- Safe for Sensitive Skin: Eucerin Eczema Relief Cream Body Wash is safe for sensitive skin and is enriched with colloidal oatmeal to help protect and soothe
- Mild Formula: This Eucerin Eczema Relief Cream is also made with a non-foaming body wash, so it cleanses without irritating sensitive, eczema-prone skin
- Free Of: Eucerin Eczema Relief Cream Eczema Body Wash is fragrance free, dye free, paraben free, and soap free
- Includes one (1) 13.5 fluid ounce bottle of Eucerin Eczema Relief Cream Body Wash
- CARE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Care starts in the shower, so Dove formulated the Irritation Care body wash with a fragrance free and hypoallergenic formula to be ultra moisturizing for dry, itchy skin.
- NATIONAL ECZEMA ASSOCIATION: Dove Irritation Care Body Wash for sensitive skin is kind to eczema-prone and redness-prone skin and has received the National Eczema Association seal of acceptance.
- #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED: Proven on sensitive skin with 100% gentle cleansers, and no sulfates or parabens, Dove Irritation Care body wash leaves your skin softer than a shower gel can.
- INDULGE IN MOISTURE RENEW BLEND: Dove body wash includes Moisture Renew Blend—a combination of skin-natural and plant-based nourishers that deliver a powerful mix of care for your skin.
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE: This body wash is PETA-certified cruelty-free and made in 100% recycled plastic bottles, so you can feel good about switching from everyday shower soap to Dove body wash.
- DOVE SELF-ESTEEM PROJECT: Beyond making body wash, we believe that beauty is a source of confidence. We will reach over 1/4 of a billion young people with self-esteem education by 2030.
- 8-ounce bottle of Aveeno Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Baby Body Wash with natural oatmeal and provitamin B5
- Moisturizing baby wash cleanses and soothes baby's irritated, dry, sensitive, and eczema prone skin, leaving it feeling comfortable
- Baby body wash is formulated with natural oatmeal which is known for its soothing & nourishing properties along with provitamin B5 and rich emollients
- The proprietary formula of this moisturizing baby wash has been pediatrician and dermatologist tested and comes from a pediatrician & dermatologist recommended brand
- This gentle baby wash is great for baby's sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin. It is ph-balanced, hypoallergenic, tear-free, and free of sulfates, soap, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, and phenoxyethanol
- Baby Dove Derma Care Soothing Wash is designed to calm delicate baby skin and baby eczema
- This baby body wash is formulated just for baby skin and made with 100% skin natural nutrients
- Gently formulated just for baby skin; this baby wash is paraben free phthalate free sulfate free dye-free fragrance free and steroid free
- A great addition to your collection of baby bath products; this baby wash is tear free and made with colloidal oatmeal; also an effective handwash
- Designed to soothe baby eczema and irritation; this baby body wash is gentle enough for newborn skin and accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Botanic Hearth Tea Tree Oil Soap is cruelty free and not tested on animals; made in USA
- Maximum Strength Tea Tree Body Wash: Botanic Hearth Foot and Body Wash is made with 100% pure and natural tea tree oil; Contains potent beneficial ingredients; paraben-free
- Botanic Hearth Tea Tree soap / Tea Tree Oil Body Wash / Cleanser / Shower Soap is made using traditional European techniques from premium botanicals rich in skin conditioning ingredients
- Powerful broad spectrum æingredients: The Foot and Body Wash helps wash away and defend impurities from the skin surface responsible for body odor, athletes foot, ringworm, jock itch, acne, toenail issues, and other common foot and skin irritation
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Must be followed by a moisturizer immediately after use of the product. People who has sensitive skin should not use the product. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- [ CERAVE BODY WASH FOR DRY & SENSITIVE SKIN ] Formulated for very dry, sensitive, itchy, and eczema prone skin. This shower oil has a thin consistency and leaves skin feeling nourished and smooth.
- [ HYDRATING INGREDIENTS ] Contains Omega Oils to help sooth and moisturize skin, Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin's natural moisture, and Niacinamide to help calm skin.
- [ ECZEMA SKIN CARE ] Massage CeraVe Soothing Body Wash into skin in gentle, circular motions with a washcloth or shower loofah. Can be paired with CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Itch Relief.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Skin barrier disturbances are evident in conditions like Eczema. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Accepted by the National Eczema Association (NEA). Fragrance free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, soap-free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic.
- Safe for Baby
- Helps Relieve Dry & Itchy Skin Due to Eczema; Perfect for Delicate Skin
- Dermatologist Approved; Hypoallergenic
- Made without parabens, silicones, steroids, petrolatum, mineral oil
- Not Tested on Animals
- Gentle Cleansing: Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Cream Body Wash is a gentle, non-foaming cleanser that helps to calm dry, itchy skin associated with eczema
- Soothing Formula: This Eucerin Baby body wash eczema relief cream formula is enriched with 2% Colloidal Oatmeal to help protect and soothe baby's skin
- Mild Eczema Relief Body Wash: Formulated with mild surfactants, this Eucerin Eczema relief cream body wash for babies gently cleanses without irritating sensitive, eczema-prone skin
- Free Of: Baby relief cream body wash for eczema is fragrance free, dye free and soap free, and is gentle enough for everyday use on your baby's delicate skin
- Includes one (1) 13.5 fluid ounce bottle of Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Cream Body Wash
- EXTRA STRENGTH EXFOLIATING & CLEANSING BODY WASH - Our Tea Tree Eucalyptus Oil Shower Gel contains high concentration of tea tree oil and Eucalyptus Oil making it effective as an full body wash.
- MOISTURIZING SHOWER WASH FOR MEN AND WOMEN – Helps in soothing the irritated skin and wash away the impurities & the dirt. This is our great choice for use as a mens body wash or womens body wash.
- EFFECTIVE CLINICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS: The Foot and Body Wash helps wash away and defend impurities from the skin surface responsible for body odor, athletes foot, jock itch, acne, toenail issues, and other common foot and skin irritation
- PLANT-BASED MOISTURIZER & SKIN CLEANSER: Naturally-derived cleaner and skin-natural nutrients, creamy body wash is gentle, so you’ll get beautifully nourished while maintaining healthy skin.
- GREAT FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE – Our shower gel is great for Athletes who are active in sports or workout regularly at the gym. Our Tea Tree Eucalyptus Oil Liquid Soap / Daily shower soap is made using the Highest Quality Ingredients. It does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty Free. Made in USA.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED AND PROVEN: Efficacy proven in two clinical studies conducted by leading dermatologists. CLn BodyWash is proven to reduce the appearance of skin redness, drying, and flakiness seen with eczema to promote healthy skin. Safe for children 6 months and older; results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks. Effective alternative to steroids and antibiotics.
- STRONG YET GENTLE: This innovative cleanser is preserved with sodium hypochlorite and can be used daily from head to toe for an extended period of time. Free of steroids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, and fragrances; hypoallergenic, non-drying, non-irritating, and not tested on animals. Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
- HOW TO USE: Wet the affected area and, using hands to lather, massage into skin for 1-2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Moisturizers can be applied after as needed. This wash is gentle enough to be used daily, or as directed by your physician.
- CLn Skin Care is the manufacturer of CLn products - buy direct from seller CLn Skin Care.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Body Washes for Eczema
When it comes to choosing the best body wash for eczema, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a body wash.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best body wash for eczema.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best body wash for eczema, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best body wash for eczema, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best body wash for eczema. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the body wash you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which body wash you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best body wash for eczema. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best body wash for your needs.
Which one of these body washs are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.