With so many options, finding the best body wash for dry skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best body wash for dry skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Body Washes for Dry Skin
- 33-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance-Free Body Wash gently but effectively cleanses while leaving itchy, dry skin feeling soothed and moisturized
- The unique formula of this daily body wash is enriched with soothing Triple Oat blend made with oat flour, oat extract and oat oil to remove dirt and impurities without disrupting skin's natural moisture barrier
- From the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 70 years, the dry skin body wash is formulated for sensitive skin and is suitable for daily use
- This skin relief body wash gently cleanses while leaving skin feeling moisturized. The daily body wash has been allergy-tested and is free of fragrances, parabens, dyes and soaps
- Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy & feeling balanced. Use this body wash that soothes itchy, dry skin as a part of your daily skincare routine
- Shea Butter Enriched: NIVEA Shea Butter Nourishing Body Wash is enriched with shea butter and leaves skin nicely fragranced
- Gently Cleanses: Enriched with a unique blend of plant-derived oils, essential skin lipids and vitamins that gently cleanses and cares for your skin
- Long Lasting Moisture: NIVEA body wash with shea butter leaves skin feeling soft and smooth all day
- Use for Shaving: This NIVEA body wash with Nourishing Serum has a creamy lather and is also a great alternative to shaving soap or shaving cream
- Includes one (1) 20 fluid ounce bottle of NIVEA Shea Butter Nourishing Body Wash
- [ CLEANSE & REFRESH ] Formula forms a gentle foaming lather to cleanse without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Skin is left feeling moisturized & smooth, never tight or dry.
- [ HYDRATING BODY WASH ] Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture, and Glycerin to help moisturize.
- [ SKIN CARE FOR DRY SKIN ] Massage CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash into skin in gentle, circular motions with a washcloth or shower loofah. Can be paired with CeraVe Moisturizing Cream to lock in moisture.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, soap-free, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic. Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
- Give skin a soft radiant glow as you cleanse with this argan oil of Morocco hydrating body wash for dry skin This moisturizing body cleanser leaves skin feeling nourished and smooth
- GLOWING SKIN AS YOU LATHER UP: The 195-ounce bottle of OGX Radiant Glow plus Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Hydrating Body Wash for dry skin helps hydrate as it cleanses skin, giving it a beautiful radiant glow
- ULTRA HYDRATING FOR A RADIANT GLOW: This moisturizing body wash cleanses and nourishes to help restore thirsty skin, drenching it with hydration for a radiant glow
- INSPIRED BY NATURE: The precious radiance-enhancing blend of this body cleanser is formulated with water based silk proteins and rich cold-pressed Moroccan argan oil
- NON-HARSH and NOURISHING: Free from parabens, and sulfated surfactants, the hydrating body wash is gentle and nourishing on all skin types For use, massage the hydrating wash generously over wet skin, working into a rich and creamy lather, then rinse
- Eucerin Skin Calming Body Wash offers a unique, gentle formula that cleanses, conditions and helps relieve dry, itchy skin.
- Omega Oils and other Natural Lipids enriched to help sooth and moisturize dry, itchy skin
- Mild lather rinses clean without leaving any residue
- Fragrance, Soap and Dye-free
- Dermatologist recommended brand
- 18-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash for dry and sensitive skin with Soothing Prebiotic Oat gently nourishes
- Aveeno’s unique formula combines prebiotic oat with rich emollients, which helps lock in moisture. This wash moisturizes sensitive skin for noticeably healthier-looking, smoother skin every time you shower
- Formulated with moisturizing ingredient, daily wash nourishes while gently cleansing. The wash features a light scent and is free of parabens, dyes and soaps
- Use this moisturizing body wash for dry skin from a dermatologist-recommended brand with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Fragrance-Free lotion as part of a regular skincare and beauty routine and for twice the moisture.**two moisturizing oat formulas
- The Aveeno brand’s goal is to have 100% recyclable, reusable or compostable packaging by 2025. We’ve relied on nature for generations. Now we’re protecting its future
- 18-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash with a soothing Triple Oat formula and Coconut Scent soothes itchy, dry skin and gently cleanses while leaving skin feeling moisturized
- The unique formula of this daily body wash features a soothing Triple Oat formula with oat flour, oat extract and oat oil that removes dirt and impurities without disrupting skin's natural moisture barrier
- Formulated for sensitive skin, Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash gently, but effectively cleanses while leaving itchy, dry skin feeling soothed and moisturized. The coconut scented body cleanser is clinically shown to be as gentle as fragrance free washes
- Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced. The soothing daily body wash made with oats has been allergy tested, and is free of parabens, dyes and soaps
- From a dermatologist-recommended brand for over 70 years, Aveeno Skin Relief Body wash soothes itchy, dry skin, making it the perfect addition to any daily skincare routine
- PROVIDES 24 HOUR DRYNESS RELIEF WITH ADVANCED MOISTURE BLEND: Formula with Advanced Moisture Blend including Glycerin, Shea Butter and Soybean Oil provides 24-hour dryness relief.
- SOOTHES LEAVING SKIN FEELING SOFT: Soothes for instant and 24-hour dryness relief leaving skin feeling soft with a blend of ultra-moisturizing ingredients including avocado oil, sweet almond oil, and shea butter.
- CREAMY RICH FORMULA HELPS RESTORE SKIN'S MOISTURE BARRIER: Creamy rich formula helps restore skin's moisture barrier and helps prevent from the drying effects of water, instantly leaving skin feeling silky soft
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Moisturizing Relief Body Wash is Dermatologist tested and specifically formulated for sensitive skin, Fragrance free, hypoallergenic, paraben and sulfate free, free of synthetic dyes and provides 24-hour dryness relief.
- FROM THE #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED SENSITIVE SKINCARE BRAND
- Out of Hand Soap? Dove Dryness Relief Body Wash is Just As Effective for Cleaning Hands!
- This sulfate free body wash uses 100% gentle cleansers, making it a great body wash for dry skin.
- Dove body wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended moisturizing body wash.
- Mild and pH-balanced, this cruelty free body wash helps maintain your skin's natural moisture barrier as you cleanse.
- Formulated with Dove's NutriumMoisture technology, this hydrating body wash delivers skin natural nutrients, so your skin feels more moisturized than with body soap.
- Dove Body Wash gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower, unlike your typical body soap or shower gel.
- SheaMoisture Cocoa and Almond Butter Replenishing Body Wash is a cleanser for dry skin and natural body wash for even the most sensitive skin.
- This naturally inspired, replenishing Body Wash skin care is a bath and body cleanser by SheaMoisture made with a 100% plant-based fragrance.
- Blended with Cocoa, Almond Butter and Fair Trade Shea Butter, our beauty body wash helps to create the perfect solution for extra dry skin.
- SheaMoisture cares about your skin and what you put on it, which is why this body wash all bath products are made with the best, good-for-you ingredients.
- Lather natural bar soap and gentle skin cleanser in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body with body wash.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Body Washes for Dry Skin
When it comes to choosing the best body wash for dry skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a body wash.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best body wash for dry skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best body wash for dry skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best body wash for dry skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best body wash for dry skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the body wash you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which body wash you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best body wash for dry skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best body wash for your needs.
Which one of these body washs are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.