With so many options, finding the best blush for oily skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best blush for oily skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Blushes for Oily Skin
- This pigmented illuminating blush blends evenly and beautifully to give skin a natural glow and is available in several shades that complement an array of skin tones
- Enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants and botanical conditioners for healthy skin, the blush makeup also incorporates an advanced gel system which ensures easy application and soft feel
- Buildable blush powder is versatile, so it's great for just a touch of color on the cheeks or to layer for a more bold look
- The blush makeup is dermatologist-tested for your skin's safety. To use, lightly sweep a brush over the entire blush palette, tap to remove excess powder, then apply along the cheekbones and blend outward.
- 0.19 ounce
- 10 / Rosy
- Designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance skin's healthy glow
- Gives A Natural, Buildable Flush Of Color.
- Provides Radiant-looking Complexion.
- It Define Your Cheekbones And Brighten Your Face.
- Easily Portable Pressed Powder Formula
- Blurring Mineral Complex Contains Mineral-based Pearls That Diffuse Light For A Blurring Effect And Soft-focus Finish For Smooth, Perfected Skin
- True-to-tone color
- Creamy and smooth texture for effortless blending
- Available in a collection of shades designed to complement any skin tone
- Wears evenly
- RADIANT BAKED BLUSH: Richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Shape, contour and highlight your best facial features.
- AVAILABLE IN 12 SHADES: Choose from 12 different rosy shades to add a natural shimmer or matte finish to your complexion. Mirror and mini brush are included.
- CRUELTY-FREE BEAUTY: This powder blush is formulated with the best ingredients to add a natural glow to your face. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Never tested on animals.
- TIPS & TRICKS: Apply with the included mini brush or Milani Blush Brush starting at the apple of your cheek and gently swiping up and away. The buildable formula enables you to create a natural or more rosy look.
- WE ARE MILANI: Born in East LA, we've always been connected to the rich diversity of our neighborhood, because it’s a place that truly embodies the melting pot of Los Angeles. We're not inspired by couture and top models. Our passion is real people, living real lives. Beauty is for everyone. No matter who you are or where you come from, we're here to fuel your self-expression with makeup for every shade, attitude, and ethnicity. No judgment. No exceptions.
- PERFECT PIGMENT: Use this shimmery, luxuriously blendable cream-to-powder stick as your eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush for a cohesive monochromatic look. The lightweight formula makes it virtually mistake-proof and perfect for touch-ups on the go.
- HOW TO WEAR: Apply to eyes, lips, and cheeks, and blend with a brush or fingertips. Use alone or as a base for powder products for even longer-lasting color.
- 100% CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN: Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.
- FREE FROM: All e.l.f. products are 100% free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol, ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone.
- BEAUTY FOR ALL: e.l.f. Cosmetics provides professional-quality products at get-real prices, because we believe beauty should be accessible to every eye, lip, and face.
- PRESSED POWDER BLUSH MAKEUP: This multi-colored blush palette is a perfect blend of complimentary hues to accentuate & enhance cheekbones, for a fresh, healthy natural-looking flush. Just swirl the brush to pick up a blend of the mosaic of blush shades.
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA BLUSH COMPACT: Sweep on with a kabuki brush or blush brush, alone or over makeup, to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. Blend of colors in pallet provides a soft, dimensional natural finish without a monochrome cast.
- PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD: From primers to highlighters, we offer a full face of makeup to help you build a foundation for any look, and all without irritating ingredients or harsh additives. Just long-wearing, lushly pigmented, quality cosmetics.
- Physician's Formula offers a full line of skin care and makeup for sensitive skin, including mascaras, lipsticks, concealers, eyeliners, eyeshadow palettes, bb creams, bronzers & primers. Our products are hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin and eyes.
- HEALTHY BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Every one of our products is hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin & eyes, & created without any of the 150-plus known harsh ingredients found in other personal care items.
- Brush on a radiant glow
- Plant extracts promote happiness
- Hypoallergenic; Paraben free; Dermatologist approved; Non-Comedogenic
- Brush on a radiant glow
- Plant extracts promote happiness
- BYE BYE PORES - Discover all the benefits of our Bye Bye Pores finishing powder—in a blush! Bye Bye Pores Blush delivers sheer, buildable color that instantly diffuses the look of pores and imperfections.
- UNIVERSAL SHADES - Our four universal shades are ideal for all skin types and tones. Plus, they’re talc free, so they won’t settle into fine lines or pores.
- ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS - This blush is infused with skin-loving ingredients including silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants & peptides, and delivers a youthful pop of color that awakens your entire complexion!
- BEAUTY TIP - When using a powder blush like Bye Bye Pores Blush, sweep in one direction from the apples of your cheeks up to your temples to lift the appearance of your cheekbones.
- HOW TO APPLY - Swirl your favorite IT Cosmetics makeup brush into compact and lightly dust blush over the apples of your cheeks using upward, sweeping motions for a youthful flush of color.
- One blush compact in Bare Peach, a warm peach hue ideal for adding radiance to fair to tan skin tones
- 100% natural, lightweight mineral makeup applies and blends easily and evenly to enhance your cheeks' natural glow
- Bamboo, Honey and Vitamin E nourish skin for beautiful results inside and out; available in 3 luminous shades
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances; dermatologist tested; never tested on animals
- Silky texture + velvety finish
- Cheek color meets highlighter for a flushed from-within-glow
- Glides on smoothly for buildable payoff
- Dermatologist & physician tested
- Vegan, Cruelty free, Talc free, Silicone free and Paraben free
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Blushes for Oily Skin
When it comes to choosing the best blush for oily skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a blush.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best blush for oily skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best blush for oily skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best blush for oily skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best blush for oily skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the blush you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which blush you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best blush for oily skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best blush for your needs.
Which one of these blushs are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.