With so many options, finding the best blush for oily skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best blush for oily skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Blushes for Oily Skin
- LIKE BLOTTING PAPERS, BUT BETTER: This face roller is made of real volcanic stone, which soaks up excess oil instantly. It’s our secret for fresh, shine-free skin any time. Use it on a clean or finished face—it won’t mess up your makeup
- MASSAGES AND MATTIFIES FACE: Rolling the stone roller across your skin feels heavenly, like a mini facial massage. Ditch your jade roller and use our 2-in-1 Mattifying face roller for oily and acne prone skin
- EASY TO USE: Gently roll the face roller ball over your T-zone or anywhere skin is shiny. That’s it
- LESS WASTE THAN BLOTTING PAPER: Unlike blotting papers for oily skin that are used once and thrown out, this oil-absorbing roller is reusable. To clean, twist the roller’s ring to unlock, and pull out the stone. Wash with a gentle cleanser, rinse, and air-dry before locking it back in
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the quality beauty tools and high-pigment, the bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Our tools for the face, eyes, and nails are everyday essentials elevated through function, form, or and material (but still amazingly affordable)
- Fit Me Blush Makeup: Lightweight powder blush that delivers natural all-day color; This effortlessly blendable and natural yet noticeable makeup blush wears evenly and enhances skin tone with a radiant glow
- For A Natural Looking Flush: Creamy and smooth true-to-tone make up color that blends seamlessly; Maybelline Fit Me Blush is available in a collection of shades designed to complement any skin tone; Dermatologist tested, Allergy tested, Non-comedogenic
- Best Face Forward: Maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powders to help you create a perfect canvas
- Maybelline Has What You Need: Create any look with foundation, BB cream, concealer, and highlighter for the perfect canvas, eye shadow, brow pencil, and eyeliner for any eye look and lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balm
- Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
- PERFECT PIGMENT: Use this shimmery, luxuriously blendable cream-to-powder stick as your eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush for a cohesive monochromatic look. The lightweight formula makes it virtually mistake-proof and perfect for touch-ups on the go.
- HOW TO WEAR: Apply to eyes, lips, and cheeks, and blend with a brush or fingertips. Use alone or as a base for powder products for even longer-lasting color.
- 100% CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN: Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.
- All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and leaping bunny certified
- BEAUTY FOR ALL: e.l.f. Cosmetics provides professional-quality products at get-real prices, because we believe beauty should be accessible to every eye, lip, and face.
- ELEGANT - This pink blush blends into your skin with gentle conditioners to keep it looking and feeling its best
- BURST OF COLOR - Creates a radiant, glowing rosy color on your cheeks that will last all day
- DAILY USE - Apply this blush before heading out the door for fresh, healthy looking skin everyday
- EASILY BLENDS - This blush blends with natural skin tones to work with your overall look
- APPLICATION - Apply directly to cheekbones for beautiful color and added definition
- YOUNGER-LOOKING SKIN: This creamy pressed powder diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful glow
- NO PORES, NO PROBLEM: Mattifying face powder helps make pores less visible
- HYDRATING FORMULA: Contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin C to refresh and even skin tone for healthier-looking skin
- FIND YOUR SHADE: Available in multiple shades so you can find the right match for your skin tone
- CRUELTY-FREE: Covergirl products are Leaping Bunny Certified by Cruelty-Free International, meaning they are never tested on animals
- Perfect pigment: this long-wearing Matte blush is infused with lock-on primer powder to ensure a full day of perfectly-placed blush. This blush is Easy to blend, pigmented for ease of application, and grips your cheeks' Contours like a second skin.
- How to wear: lightly dab a fluffy brush into the pan, then sweep across the cheeks for blush that lasts all day.
- 100% cruelty-free & Vegan: proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.
- Free from: all E.L.F. Products are 100% free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol, Ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone.
- Beauty for all: e.l.f. Cosmetics provides professional-quality products at get-real prices, because we believe beauty should be accessible to every eye, lip, and face.
- MULTI-USE: This buildable, blendable, and breathable blush stick provides a shimmering finish for both lips and cheeks. Sheer lightweight 2-in-1 stick blush features cream formula with pearlescent pigments that provide a healthy flush of hydrating color
- FORMULATION: 100% cruelty-free, paraben-free and gluten-free formula with a range of 6 vibrant universally flattering shades. Customers have shared that our Cheek and Lip Tints are also great as eye shadow
- HOW TO WEAR: Multi-Stick glides on to cheeks and lips for a dewy-looking flush in one brush-free application. Apply to the apples of your cheeks or lips, and blend with fingertip
- BOTANICAL AND VITAMIN INFUSED COSMETICS: Infused with nourishing skincare ingredients like aloe, camellia, safflower, ginkgo biloba, ginseng and chamomile that helps to moisturize skin
- CLEAN BEAUTY: We believe that what you put on your body is as important as what you put in it Our products are saturated with antioxidant vitamins like A, C, D and E; and powerful botanicals to help nourish your skin We are 100% Paraben and Cruelty-free
- 💗 A PRESSED FINISHING POWDER: The I'M MEME I'M Oil Cut Pact is a pressed finishing powder that absorbs the skin's excess sebum and oil, making the skin soft and matte with a sebum-control system.
- 💗 CREATES A FLAWLESS FINISH: The powder pact adheres perfectly to the skin, and prevents white cast and caking with superfine plant-origin powder particles for a flawless finish.
- 💗 SEBUM CONTROL SYSTEM: The pact's sebum-control system helps set and make the makeup last for the whole day without breaking down.
- 💗 INFUSED WITH BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS: Infused with organic botanical ingredients with the ability to moisturize and calm the skin, and to balance the skin's oil and moisture level.
- 💗 WHO IS I'M MEME: Express Yourself, Anytime, Anywhere. I’M MEME is ultra-portable, ultra-wearable makeup for everyday self-expression. Made for on-the-go application to express yourself, anytime, anywhere.
- This pigmented illuminating blush blends evenly and beautifully to give skin a natural glow and is available in several shades that complement an array of skin tones
- Enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants and botanical conditioners for healthy skin, the blush makeup also incorporates an advanced gel system which ensures easy application and soft feel
- Buildable blush powder is versatile, so it's great for just a touch of color on the cheeks or to layer for a more bold look
- The blush makeup is dermatologist-tested for your skin's safety. To use, lightly sweep a brush over the entire blush palette, tap to remove excess powder, then apply along the cheekbones and blend outward.
- 0.19 ounce
- 10 / Rosy
- Designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance skin's healthy glow
- Brush on a radiant glow
- Plant extracts promote happiness
- Hypoallergenic; Paraben free; Dermatologist approved; Non-Comedogenic
- Brush on a radiant glow
- Plant extracts promote happiness
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Blushes for Oily Skin
When it comes to choosing the best blush for oily skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a blush.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best blush for oily skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best blush for oily skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best blush for oily skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best blush for oily skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the blush you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which blush you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best blush for oily skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best blush for your needs.
Which one of these blushs are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.