With so many options, finding the best blush for acne prone skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best blush for acne prone skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Blushes for Acne Prone Skin
- PRESSED POWDER BLUSH MAKEUP: This multi-colored blush palette is a perfect blend of complimentary hues to accentuate & enhance cheekbones, for a fresh, healthy natural-looking flush. Just swirl the brush to pick up a blend of the mosaic of blush shades.
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA BLUSH COMPACT: Sweep on with a kabuki brush or blush brush, alone or over makeup, to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. Blend of colors in pallet provides a soft, dimensional natural finish without a monochrome cast.
- PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD: From primers to highlighters, we offer a full face of makeup to help you build a foundation for any look, and all without irritating ingredients or harsh additives. Just long-wearing, lushly pigmented, quality cosmetics.
- Physician's Formula offers a full line of skin care and makeup for sensitive skin, including mascaras, lipsticks, concealers, eyeliners, eyeshadow palettes, bb creams, bronzers & primers. Our products are hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin and eyes.
- HEALTHY BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Every one of our products is hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin & eyes, & created without any of the 150-plus known harsh ingredients found in other personal care items.
- PERFECT PIGMENT: Use this shimmery, luxuriously blendable cream-to-powder stick as your eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush for a cohesive monochromatic look. The lightweight formula makes it virtually mistake-proof and perfect for touch-ups on the go.
- HOW TO WEAR: Apply to eyes, lips, and cheeks, and blend with a brush or fingertips. Use alone or as a base for powder products for even longer-lasting color.
- 100% CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN: Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.
- All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and leaping bunny certified
- BEAUTY FOR ALL: e.l.f. Cosmetics provides professional-quality products at get-real prices, because we believe beauty should be accessible to every eye, lip, and face.
- This pigmented illuminating blush blends evenly and beautifully to give skin a natural glow and is available in several shades that complement an array of skin tones
- Enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants and botanical conditioners for healthy skin, the blush makeup also incorporates an advanced gel system which ensures easy application and soft feel
- Buildable blush powder is versatile, so it's great for just a touch of color on the cheeks or to layer for a more bold look
- The blush makeup is dermatologist-tested for your skin's safety. To use, lightly sweep a brush over the entire blush palette, tap to remove excess powder, then apply along the cheekbones and blend outward.
- 0.19 ounce
- 10 / Rosy
- Designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance skin's healthy glow
- No makeup blush is a gel-cream blush that adds natural-looking rosiness to your cheeks
- This lightweight formula ensures a blendable, seamless tint that visibly improves skin health
- This sheer serum is buildable so you can keep adding layers until you get the perfect shade
- Clears breakouts where they start (Deep in pores) and prevents new acne from forming, which ultimately restores skin's texture and tone
- Differin works differently than other Acne treatments by normalizing skin cell turnover and effectively targets two primary causes of Acne, clogged pores and inflammation
- Adapalene was created for superior tolerability compared to other prescription retinoid products not containing Adapalene; It is suitable for use as part of your morning or evening regimen
- Water based formula, oil free, alcohol free, fragrance free, non comedogenic; Helps reduce the risk of scarring and Hyperpigmentation by treating Acne
- In a clinical study, Differin gel provided up to 87 percent reduction in acne breakouts after 12 weeks, which will continue to improve with further use
- Lightweight Gel-Cream Blush: Get a natural looking blush color and cheek tint instantly with this oil-free, water-based liquid blush formula that glides onto the skin leaving behind a soft, dewy finish
- Buildable And Smooth: Infused with soft colorful pigments for a buildable blush you can tone up or down for a natural flushed look, simply layer this Easy to Use blush for the face blush look you love
- Flawless Looks Made Possible: We've got fabulous foundations, powders, concealers, primers, blushes, highlighters and face contouring makeup to help you achieve any makeup look you're going for
- Maybelline Has What You Need: To create any look foundation, BB creams, concealers, and highlighters for the perfect canvas, eye shadows, brow pencils, and eyeliners for any eye look and lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to a natural lip balm
- Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
- 0.19 Ounce
- Shade 30: Flushed
- Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners
- Dermatologist tested
- Instantly enhances skin’s healthy glow
- 0.19 ounce
- 30 / Flushed
- Designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance skin's healthy glow
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, aging, enlarged pores, & blackheads. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- Dramatically improves skin's texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin. Beta hydroxy acid (BHA also known as salicylic acid) mimics the natural exfoliation process of younger skin by helping it shed extra layers while unclogging and clearing pores.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Paula's Choice facial exfoliants are gentler on delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. A BHA leave-on exfoliator delivers hydration & can exfoliate directly inside the pore & improve how the pore works.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
- PREVENTS BREAKOUTS & SOOTHES REDNESS: Transform your skin into a smooth canvas while saying buh-bye to blemishes with e.l.f. Acne Fighting Putty Primer! This skin-perfecting makeup primer is formulated with acne-fighting ingredients to prevent future breakouts while smoothing over pores and imperfections for a flawless & even complexion.
- ACNE FIGHTING INGREDIENTS: Our ultimate skin perfecting primer is infused with 1.8% Salicylic Acid, Zinc, and Kaolin, to draw out imperfections, minimize the appearance of pores, calm irritated skin, reduce redness, control oil, and prevent future breakouts.
- GRIPS MAKEUP ALL DAY: The putty’s unique, velvety formula applies clear, and smooths over imperfections, gripping your makeup for all-day wear or giving you an even, clear bare-faced natural finish.
- FOR EVERYONE: Great for acne-prone, combination, and oily skin. Use our Putty Primer Applicator for easy and hygienic putty primer application.
- SKIN-LOVING INGREDIENTS: All e.l.f. products are made from skin-loving ingredients you want, minus the toxins you don’t—all at good-for-you prices. All e.l.f. products are 100% cruelty-free and Vegan.
- LIKE BLOTTING PAPERS, BUT BETTER: This face roller is made of real volcanic stone, which soaks up excess oil instantly. It’s our secret for fresh, shine-free skin any time. Use it on a clean or finished face—it won’t mess up your makeup
- MASSAGES AND MATTIFIES FACE: Rolling the stone roller across your skin feels heavenly, like a mini facial massage. Ditch your jade roller and use our 2-in-1 Mattifying face roller for oily and acne prone skin
- EASY TO USE: Gently roll the face roller ball over your T-zone or anywhere skin is shiny. That’s it
- LESS WASTE THAN BLOTTING PAPER: Unlike blotting papers for oily skin that are used once and thrown out, this oil-absorbing roller is reusable. To clean, twist the roller’s ring to unlock, and pull out the stone. Wash with a gentle cleanser, rinse, and air-dry before locking it back in
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the quality beauty tools and high-pigment, the bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Our tools for the face, eyes, and nails are everyday essentials elevated through function, form, or and material (but still amazingly affordable)
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Blushes for Acne Prone Skin
When it comes to choosing the best blush for acne prone skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a blush.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best blush for acne prone skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best blush for acne prone skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best blush for acne prone skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best blush for acne prone skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the blush you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which blush you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best blush for acne prone skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best blush for your needs.
Which one of these blushs are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.