With so many options, finding the best blush for acne prone skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best blush for acne prone skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Blushes for Acne Prone Skin
- Clears breakouts where they start (Deep in pores) and prevents new acne from forming, which ultimately restores skin's texture and tone
- Differin works differently than other Acne treatments by normalizing skin cell turnover and effectively targets two primary causes of Acne, clogged pores and inflammation
- Adapalene was created for superior tolerability compared to other prescription retinoid products not containing Adapalene; It is suitable for use as part of your morning or evening regimen
- Water based formula, oil free, alcohol free, fragrance free, non comedogenic; Helps reduce the risk of scarring and Hyperpigmentation by treating Acne
- In a clinical study, Differin gel provided up to 87 percent reduction in acne breakouts after 12 weeks, which will continue to improve with further use
- SOOTHE UNHAPPY SKIN - Age-defying benefits of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid & Retinol work alongside Tea Tree Essential Oil and Salicylic acid to unclog pores, comfort upset skin, and deliver a brighter, healthier looking tone
- POTENT RETINOL SERUM - Concentrated blend of plant-based ingredients such as niacinamide, retinol, vitamin c and other nourishing ingredients to target breakouts and support the overall health of your skin
- EFFECTIVE & ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS - The difference is in the serum's high quality plant based, vegan friendly. Apply only 2-3 times a week.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Tea Tree Serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund
- This pigmented illuminating blush blends evenly and beautifully to give skin a natural glow and is available in several shades that complement an array of skin tones
- Enriched with vitamin C, antioxidants and botanical conditioners for healthy skin, the blush makeup also incorporates an advanced gel system which ensures easy application and soft feel
- Buildable blush powder is versatile, so it's great for just a touch of color on the cheeks or to layer for a more bold look
- The blush makeup is dermatologist-tested for your skin's safety. To use, lightly sweep a brush over the entire blush palette, tap to remove excess powder, then apply along the cheekbones and blend outward.
- 0.19 ounce
- 10 / Rosy
- Designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance skin's healthy glow
- 0.19 Ounce
- Shade 30: Flushed
- Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners
- Dermatologist tested
- Instantly enhances skin’s healthy glow
- 0.19 ounce
- 30 / Flushed
- Designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance skin's healthy glow
- PRESSED POWDER BLUSH MAKEUP: This multi-colored blush palette is a perfect blend of complimentary hues to accentuate & enhance cheekbones, for a fresh, healthy natural-looking flush. Just swirl the brush to pick up a blend of the mosaic of blush shades.
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA BLUSH COMPACT: Sweep on with a kabuki brush or blush brush, alone or over makeup, to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. Blend of colors in pallet provides a soft, dimensional natural finish without a monochrome cast.
- PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD: From primers to highlighters, we offer a full face of makeup to help you build a foundation for any look, and all without irritating ingredients or harsh additives. Just long-wearing, lushly pigmented, quality cosmetics.
- Physician's Formula offers a full line of skin care and makeup for sensitive skin, including mascaras, lipsticks, concealers, eyeliners, eyeshadow palettes, bb creams, bronzers & primers. Our products are hypoallergenic & safe for sensitive skin and eyes.
- HEALTHY BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Every one of our products is hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin & eyes, & created without any of the 150-plus known harsh ingredients found in other personal care items.
- LIKE BLOTTING PAPERS, BUT BETTER: This face roller is made of real volcanic stone, which soaks up excess oil instantly. It’s our secret for fresh, shine-free skin any time. Use it on a clean or finished face—it won’t mess up your makeup
- MASSAGES AND MATTIFIES FACE: Rolling the stone roller across your skin feels heavenly, like a mini facial massage. Ditch your jade roller and use our 2-in-1 Mattifying face roller for oily and acne prone skin
- EASY TO USE: Gently roll the face roller ball over your T-zone or anywhere skin is shiny. That’s it
- LESS WASTE THAN BLOTTING PAPER: Unlike blotting papers for oily skin that are used once and thrown out, this oil-absorbing roller is reusable. To clean, twist the roller’s ring to unlock, and pull out the stone. Wash with a gentle cleanser, rinse, and air-dry before locking it back in
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the quality beauty tools and high-pigment, the bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Our tools for the face, eyes, and nails are everyday essentials elevated through function, form, or and material (but still amazingly affordable)
- Absorbs excess oil, reduces shine, minimizes the appearance of pores
- 100% mineral, chemical free active ingredients
- Protects from UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, infrared radiation
- SPF 30 / PA+++
- Antimicrobial bristles
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, oil, and fragrance
- FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN - Specially formulated for oily skin, acne, large or clogged pores
- POWERED BY NATURE - Infused with Succinic Acid, strengthening Minerice Enzyme Complex, and moisturizing Vitamin B5 Panthenol
- PROTECTIVE - Supports your skin's barrier health and cares for future breakouts
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Provides long-lasting moisturization without leaving skin feeling greasy
- POWERFULLY GENTLE - Free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, silicones, and artificial fragrance. Non-irritating, non-drying and safe for daily use for all skin types
- EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 face sunscreen for oily skin contains 9.0% Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide and an antioxidant to promote healthy skin while blocking harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun
- Apply this face sunscreen for sensitive skin daily to help soothe sensitive skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation
- EltaMD UV Clear oil free sunscreen protects against breakouts and is an essential acne sunscreen for those with acne prone skin care concerns
- Broad-spectrum SPF 46 coverage ensures this sensitive skin sunscreen helps protect you from the sun and is a daily face sunscreen for your everyday skin care needs
- This Zinc Oxide sunscreen is a non greasy sunscreen sensitive skin lotion recommended by Dermatologists that is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, and noncomedogenic
- WITCH HAZEL FACE WASH - Cleanse your pores with this refreshingly cool face cleanser that removes 99% of blemish causing dirt and oil.
- SALICYLIC ACID ACNE TREATMENT - With a 2% Salicylic Acid formulation, Biore Witch Hazel Clarifying Cleanser helps to reduce acne breakouts and blackheads.
- CREATE A CLEAR COMPLEXION - Use the Bioré Daily Acne Fighting Cleanser for deep cleansing to treat blemish prone skin. Leaving you with a clearer complexion.
- BREAKDOWN DIRT AND RESIDUE - Formulated with Witch Hazel, a natural astringent, the Biore Pore Clarifying Cleanser breaks down dirt and residue for easy removal from pores.
- CLEARER SKIN WITH DAILY USE - Biore Witch Hazel Cleanser can be used daily on acne-prone skin for clarifying results.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Blushes for Acne Prone Skin
When it comes to choosing the best blush for acne prone skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a blush.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best blush for acne prone skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best blush for acne prone skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best blush for acne prone skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best blush for acne prone skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the blush you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which blush you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best blush for acne prone skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best blush for your needs.
Which one of these blushs are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.