With so many options, finding the best avocado oil for skin can be overwhelming. There are so many things to consider such as ingredients, formula, brand name, price, and so much more. Needless to say, this can be pretty time-consuming.
To save you the hassle, we researched hundreds of products and sifted through thousands of customer reviews. Then we checked the ingredients, formula, efficacy, and price. Based on this, we bring you the best avocado oil for skin. Let’s have a look.
Top 10 Best Avocado Oils for Skin
- FOR SOFT, HEALTHY SKIN: A nutrient-rich vegetable oil. Heavy in texture, avocado oil helps to keep skin supple, while thoroughly moisturizing and softening stubborn, dry or rough skin.
- NUTRIENT RICH: When used as a massage oil, it’s soft, soothing, and leaves no greasy residue.
- HYDRATING: NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals. Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL AVOCADO OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier oil. Avocado Oil can be used for skin care, aromatherapy, hair, natural lubricant, moisturizer, and much more.
- AVOCADO OIL FOR HAIR is loved by many people around the world for their hair care. When applied to the hair shafts, it helps to detangle hair. Vitamin E and other nutrients promote hair growth naturally. Perfect for gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness, it also softens your hair, making it more manageable and easily combed.
- NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER Combine Moisturizing Avocado Oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into your skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel, then massage in the avocado oil mixture. Avocado oil is also effective on its own and can be applied all over the body to keep your skin soft and smooth.
- AROMATHERAPY WITH AVOCADO CARRIER OIL Essential Oil Aromatherapy requires a Carrier Oil such as Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, etc.. Since essential oils are so potent, they must be diluted before being applied to the skin. Combine different oils to find your favorite scent!
- HELP PREVENT AND TREAT ACNE & SKIN When left on for short periods of time and rinsed off with warm water, avocado oil for skin can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne. Avocado oil also has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
- HEAD TO TOE MOISTURIZATION: Versatile avocado oil, can be used to nourish your hair, skin, and nails. Fantastic for use at home in making DIY skin care and hair care recipes.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL AVOCADO OIL: Majestic Pure avocado oil is cold-pressed with no additives or dilution so you can get the full benefit of the avocado oil.
- HYDRATING MASSAGE OIL: Highly hydrating and absorb quickly, excellent for relaxing massage while keeping skin soft and moisturized.
- GREAT CARRIER for ESSENTIAL OILS: Can be used to dilute essential oils before applying essential oils onto skin.
- MAJESTIC PURE'S products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals. Safe for all skin and hair types.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- For Food and Beyond: 100% pure, all-natural and handcrafted from premium avocados, this emerald green oil is wonderful in salad dressings, on fresh cut fruit or grilled fish. It's also great for skin and hair
- Quality You can Taste: The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal
- Delicious and Versatile: Our oils, dressings and vinaigrettes make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks, and foodies. Great for salads, meats, pastas and more
- Natural and Sustainable: La Tourangelle's natural artisan oils and vinaigrettes provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to make carefully crafted, sustainable products. Expeller-pressed, Non-GMO, and Kosher
- Flavors of the World: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sustainably produced Grapeseed Oil, to award winning Toasted Sesame Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen.
- DIY Skin Care - Make your own anti aging skin care DIY beauty products with our avocado carrier oil for essential oils with our avocado oil lip gloss moisturizer and hair cuticle oil for nail care
- Avocado Oil for Hair - Try our cold pressed avocado hair oil for women and men for a scalp moisturizer for dry scalp treatment and curly hair moisturizer for dry damaged hair packed with nutrients
- Avocado Oil for Skin - Our avocado skin oil for face care and our natural body oil for dry skin is loaded with nutrients that leave the skin properly hydrated and is ideal for essential oils mixing
- Facial Moisturizer - Try avocado oil for your next face oil for dry skin or facial oil for sensitive skin that works as a potent anti aging face moisturizer for women and men thanks to rich vitamins
- Maple Holistics Quality - We are proud to be a leading source of natural oils and we invite you to try our essential carrier oil because we believe in real ingredients for real results for self care
- New look, same great formula; packaging may vary
- Multitasking blend of 8 organic fruit plus seed oils
- Nourish and replenish skin
- Dermatologist Tested plus Hypoallergenic
- Vegan plus Cruelty free
- 100% tree-free paper carton
- MADE WITH: Avocado Oil plus Apricot Oil plus Jojoba Oil
- MADE WITHOUT: Parabens, Dyes, Silicones, Paraffins, Synthetic fragrances
- PREVENTS AGING: Organic Avocado Oil contains collagen-supporting amino acids & proteins, as well as vitamins A, D & E. Avocado oil is great for hair growth and skin.
- NOURISHES SKIN: Avocado Oil contains a high concentration of healthy fats and antioxidants. Organic avacados penetrates skin deeply to impart its nutrients and prevent aging. It makes a great moisturizer for dry & troubled skin and hair.
- GREAT CARRIER OIL: Organic Avocado Oil is the perfect carrier oil for essential oils. Just add the essential oil of your choice to our avacados oil to make a customized massage oil or use as it is. It suits all skin and hair types, glides on smoothly and is extremely nourishing.
- SUITS ALL SKIN TYPES: Avocado Oil organic is all natural and gentle enough to be used by all skin types. It won’t irritate sensitive skin or cause breakouts in acne prone skin since it doesn't clog pores. Now Avocado Oil is perfect as a body moisturizer, hair oil, nail oil, body massage oil, carrier oil for essential oil mixing and more!
- TROUBLED SKIN?: Avocado oil is highly penetrative and is recommended for flaking, dehydrated & sun damaged skin. Organic Avocado Oil can be used in stretch mark removal & nail care. Our Avacados Oil is perfect as aceite de aguacate para el cabello.
- 100% Pure Plant Oils
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- No Animal Testing
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Avocado Oils for Skin
When it comes to choosing the best avocado oil for skin, the most important thing to consider is the ingredients. If you’re particularly allergic to a specific ingredient, make sure to only choose products that don’t contain it. This way, you won’t experience allergies or irritation when using a avocado oil.
Another important thing to consider is the price. You shouldn’t always chase the cheapest product on the market as it can cause problems in the long run. Similarly, just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean that it’s the right product for you. Make sure to do your due diligence when shopping for the best avocado oil for skin.
Avoid Harsh Chemicals
When looking for the best avocado oil for skin, it’s better to avoid harsh chemicals. Generally, it’s better to look for a product that doesn’t contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc. Even the reputable products can sometimes contain these chemicals, it’s important to look at the formula. Too much of these chemicals can be bad for you.
If a product is well-received on Amazon, chances are it’s usually pretty good. These reviews are generally a testament to the efficacy of a product. When shopping for the best avocado oil for skin, you should usually go with product with the star rating of 3. 5 or more. The higher the better!
Read Customer Reviews
Reading customer reviews can also be helpful when purchasing the best avocado oil for skin. It’s possible that someone else who has the same needs as you has already tried and reviewed the product. Reading their review will give you an idea on whether or not the avocado oil you’re looking to buy is worth your time and money.
Finally, when it comes to beauty, skincare, or hair care products, it’s usually better to stick with reputable products. There are so many products available on the market, but the brands which have stood the test of time are the ones that you should generally go for. At the same time, don’t be afraid of experimenting with new products.
No matter which avocado oil you’re considering, it’s important to do a patch test first (even if a product is well-received). Everyone is different and so are their needs. So, always be sure to do a patch test when you try out a new product.
It can be challenging to find the best avocado oil for skin. However, we’ve done all the heavy-lifting for you. We hope this article helped you find the best avocado oil for your needs.
Which one of these avocado oils are you going to try? Let us know in the comments below. If you have any questions, ask away.